Spring Lake, North Carolina LSAT Course offerings
Spring Lake-area students who want to take a TestMasters review course can take either our comprehensive live course within North Carolina or our state-of-the-art Online LSAT Course at their convenience. TestMasters also offers private tutoring near Spring Lake for students who would like to complete their LSAT study with an individual tutor. Students can either work exclusively with a private LSAT tutor or use private tutoring along with a TestMasters LSAT course.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an actual LSAT
- The complete set of TestMasters coursebook and practice tests delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 8500 real LSAT questions
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSATs with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
- Extensive homework assignments that contain actual LSAT prep questions, LSAT prep drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT study tools, and a systematic classification of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for every reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT Prep Tests, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and study written explanations, use the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- More than 160 hours of LSAT prep videos featuring TestMasters founder Robin Singh, who holds the world record for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score diagnostics, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and read written explanations, sharpen argument evaluation skills with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, search for questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters course materials delivered free via courier, including access to all LSAT questions released by the LSAC (over 8500 questions)
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Systematic question type classification for every released LSAT question
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for every reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length LSATs and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are registered for a Spring Lake TestMasters LSAT course location and you need to attend a lesson in a different location, you can log in to the Online Resource Center to obtain audit passes for upcoming LSAT classes in alternate locations. If you need to switch locations permanently, you can do so as long as space is available in the new LSAT class location. If you would like to transfer classes, you should contact TestMasters immediately so we can reserve you a space in the new LSAT class location you prefer.
You must either pay the tuition in full or make a down payment of at least $100 to reserve your place in a TestMasters LSAT course location. If you choose the option to make a $100 deposit, you must pay the remainder of the tuition at least one week prior to the first class meeting. Students can enroll online or over the phone, and can pay using a Visa, MasterCard, and Discover debit or credit card, as well as checks and money orders. TestMasters only accepts personal checks that are received at least ten days prior to the first LSAT class meeting.
Students are also given opportunities to ask LSAT prep questions via email to our Academic Assistance department.
In the event that you cannot attend a proctored diagnostic exam you can make it up by auditing the exam at a different location or by taking it on your own. The test will be available in your packet of diagnostics shipped to you at the beginning of your course. You should self-administer the exam under actual testing conditions then submit your answers in the Online Resource Center. You may also audit the diagnostic with a different class by selecting and printing an audit pass on your Online Resource Center.
You should not do any studying for the LSAT before your LSAT prep course with TestMasters begins. Doing so is counterproductive for several reasons 1) Each lesson with TestMasters is designed to introduce students to various concepts on the LSAT and to help them effectively tackle LSAT prep questions by applying these concepts 2) Students who study on their own before the course often end up spending time unlearning ineffective LSAT studying techniques in order to learn the TestMasters methodology.
LSAT private tutoring is available in any location that TestMasters offers the Full-Length LSAT course. Sometimes LSAT tutors are available in other cities, but tutoring availability is not guaranteed for all locations. Students can always secure an LSAT tutor by enrolling in TestMasters telephonic tutoring which is one-on-one tutoring conducted over the phone or a service such as Skype.
Students who wish to reserve a seat in an upcoming TestMasters LSAT review course may do so by making a $100 deposit. After making a deposit, students can pay the remaining balance in any number of installments by submitting their payment via regular mail, making payments on the Online Resource Center, or making payments over the phone with a TestMasters Enrollment Counselor. All students must have the course tuition paid in full no later than 7 days prior to the first class meeting in order to attend any LSAT classes.
Students applying to American Bar Association (ABA)-approved law schools, and many law schools in Canada, must take the Law School Admission Test (LSAT). The LSAT is a half-day, standardized graduate entrance exam that tests a student’s critical reading and reasoning aptitude.
Students who are scoring in a range they would be happy with on the actual test should sign up for the Law School Admission Test as soon as possible. Waiting until later will mean a greater risk of forgetting LSAT study strategies and techniques that are instrumental to success on the test. Students should consider how rolling admissions may affect their application when considering at what point during the admissions process to apply.
Robin Singh is the creator of TestMasters. He is the world’s top expert on LSAT prep as is evidenced by his 12 perfect scores on LSAC-administered LSATs-more than anyone else in the world. Robin Singh continues to develop the course each year by updating the TestMasters course materials with the assistance of a full-time research and development team.
February, June, September/October, and December are the four times yearly that the Law School Admission Council administers the LSAT.
Students may use any TestMasters LSAT study materials or materials purchased directly from the Law School Admission Council during tutoring sessions. For students who have previously taken a TestMasters course they may use any of the LSAT prep books or supplemental materials provided to them. Students new to TestMasters may purchase our full-length course materials. The full course materials include every question released by the LSAC since 1991, over 8000 questions in all. Students who purchase the full LSAT preparation materials will also have access to our Online Resource Center where they can score diagnostics and view computerized score reports, take quizzes, access written and video explanations including 120+ hours of video with the creator of our course, Robin Singh, and much more. Students who purchase the Platinum Tutoring Package receive a full set of materials.
One-on-one tutoring with a TestMasters LSAT tutor provides students with personal assistance on any LSAT prep questions—general or specific—that students struggle with. If students would like their private tutoring sessions to focus on a few problem areas they have, our tutors will readily assist them. If, on the other hand, students prefer to work through the core concepts on the LSAT in more detail, our tutors are well qualified to do so. Many students want their private tutor to diagnose their weaknesses and help them to eliminate those weaknesses throughout the course of their LSAT study. Since TestMasters tutors have all scored in the 98th percentile or higher on the LSAT and gone through a rigorous training program, they are all well-qualified to assist students in diagnosing students’ weaknesses and helping them to improve throughout the course of their LSAT preparation.
The Law School Admission Test tends to be weighted by law schools more heavily than any other single factor in the law school admissions process. A student’s grade point average in college can also be important, but is generally not nearly as important and the LSAT. The LSAT, as a standardized test, serves as somewhat of an equalizer and affords even students with mediocre undergraduate GPAs an opportunity to rigourously study LSAT material and thereby compete successfully for a spot at a top law school.
TestMasters LSAT preparation courses have helped over 150,000 students to dramatically improve their LSAT scores.