Smithfield, North Carolina LSAT Prep Classes
For students in the Smithfield area who prefer to sign up for a live course, we offer our 160-hour (60 hours in-class plus 100 hours online) Live LSAT course at locations within North Carolina. TestMasters Online is also available for students in the Smithfield area who are unable to enroll in a live course but are interested in taking one of our LSAT preparation courses. North Carolina students who would like to prepare for the LSAT one-on-one with a private tutor can either work exclusively with one of our LSAT private tutors or use private tutoring to supplement a TestMasters LSAT course.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an officially administered Law School Admission Test
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters coursebook and practice tests delivered free via courier, including materials that contain over 8500 actual LSAT questions
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSAT Prep Tests with comprehensive score analyses available for each
- Extensive homework assignments that contain actual LSAT questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT review tools, and a systematic classification of every question type for every released LSAT question
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for every reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and read written explanations, sharpen argument evaluation skills with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- Over 160 hours of LSAT prep videos featuring TestMasters founder Robin Singh, the world record-holder for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and read written explanations, sharpen argument evaluation skills with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete set of TestMasters course materials delivered free via courier, including access to all previously released LSAT questions (over 8500 total)
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Systematic classification of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for every reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length LSAT Prep Tests with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
TestMasters allows students in a Smithfield LSAT course to attend individual classes at an alternate location or transfer to a new location permanently during the same term. To attend an individual class, students must log in to the Online Resource Center and print an audit pass for that lesson. Students wishing to transfer locations permanently can do so at no additional charge by contacting the TestMasters offices to request a space in a new location.
To reserve a spot in an LSAT review course, you must either pay the tuition in full or make a down payment of at least $100. If you choose to make a down payment, you must pay the remainder of the tuition at least one week prior to the start of your LSAT classes. You can register online for any of our courses. TestMasters accepts the following forms of payment: checks, money orders, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. Please note that TestMasters only accepts personal checks that are received at least ten days prior to the first class meeting. If you complete your enrollment less than one week before the first LSAT class meeting, you will be charged a $50 late registration fee.
The TestMasters LSAT course is taught using the Socratic Method and students are encouraged to participate in in-class discussions and to ask questions during each LSAT class lesson. For those students with questions about the homework there is an Academic Assistance department which they can contact and receive a response directly from a TestMasters LSAT instructor.
Students who miss a scheduled diagnostic exam have a few alternatives if they would like to make up the test. First, they can self administer the test using our virtual proctor or another accurate timer. Second, students can use one of their audit passes to attend a different classes’ scheduled exam on a different day.
TestMasters does not recommend doing any LSAT prep before taking the TestMasters LSAT course. Our LSAT classes are intended to give students everything they need to feel completely prepared for the LSAT. Since our proven strategies and techniques afford students the best LSAT prep available, using other LSAT prep materials before taking the TestMasters course may cause students to acquire bad habits that must be unlearned in order for them to properly apply the TestMasters methodology.
Students can work with a TestMasters private LSAT tutor if there is one available in their area. Typically tutors are available in locations where the full-length LSAT Course is offered, but depending on availability we may have a tutor available in a different city. Students interested in LSAT tutoring outside of a city where it is offered can purchase online/telephonic tutoring to work one-one-one with a qualified TestMasters LSAT tutor.
Students can pay $100 in order to hold a spot in the TestMasters LSAT preparation course. After they have made the deposit, students can pay down the balance of their tuition in any number of installments. The entire LSAT course tuition must be paid in full no later than 7 days prior to the first class meeting.
Students applying to American Bar Association (ABA)-approved law schools, and many law schools in Canada, must take the Law School Admission Test (LSAT). The LSAT is a half-day, standardized graduate entrance exam that tests a student’s critical reading and reasoning aptitude.
Because students are more likely to remember the material shortly after studying for the LSAT, students are advised to take the test as soon as they feel ready. Furthermore, since many schools have rolling admissions, waiting until later in the cycle to take the LSAT and apply to schools may reduce your likelihood of being accepted. However, if students are not satisfied with their scores on LSAT preptests, it may be worth considering postponing until a later administration.
In 1991, Robin Singh founded TestMasters and has been working to continually improve the course ever since. Robin Singh is the leading authority in the world on LSAT preparation, having received 12 perfect scores on LSAC-administered LSATs. He also heads a research and development team in updating the course materials at least once every year.
Students cannot register for the LSAT on any given day. They must register for a specific LSAT test date in February, June, September/October, or December.
Students may use any TestMasters LSAT study materials or materials purchased directly from the Law School Admission Council during tutoring sessions. For students who have previously taken a TestMasters course they may use any of the LSAT prep books or supplemental materials provided to them. Students new to TestMasters may purchase our full-length course materials. The full course materials include every question released by the LSAC since 1991, over 8000 questions in all. Students who purchase the full LSAT preparation materials will also have access to our Online Resource Center where they can score diagnostics and view computerized score reports, take quizzes, access written and video explanations including 120+ hours of video with the creator of our course, Robin Singh, and much more. Students who purchase the Platinum Tutoring Package receive a full set of materials.
Whether students need a couple of hours of private tutoring to brush up on a few weak spots through some LSAT review or a more comprehensive series of one-on-one sessions, TestMasters can help. Our tutors have all scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an LSAC-administered LSAT, so they have the expertise to guide you through your LSAT prep. TestMasters tutors can help you to fix weak spots you have already identified or help you to identify more ways that you can study to improve your score.
Law schools generally weigh the Law School Admission Test more heavily than any other single factor—including college GPA—in the law school admissions process. Reading and reasoning skills are among the most important ones for law students and lawyers, and the LSAT is designed to test primarily these skills. Since any student can learn to improve their reading and reasoning skills over time, those wishing to increase their LSAT score substantially can do so through rigorous LSAT preparation.
TestMasters has provided over 150,000 students with the best LSAT prep course since 1991.