TestMasters LSAT Course offerings in Jacksonville, North Carolina
Students in the Jacksonville area who want to take a TestMasters LSAT course can take advantage of the most thorough LSAT preparation available with our innovative Online LSAT Course. Our in-depth Live LSAT course is also available in select North Carolina locations for Jacksonville-area students interested in registering for a live course. North Carolina students who would like to complete their LSAT study one-on-one with a private tutor can either work entirely with one of our LSAT private tutors or use private tutoring as a supplement to a TestMasters LSAT course.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an actual LSAT
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters coursebook and practice tests delivered free via courier, including materials that contain over 8500 real LSAT questions
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length diagnostics and access to comprehensive score reports for each
- Rigorous homework assignments that contain actual LSAT questions, LSAT prep drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT review tools, and a systematic question type classification for all real LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—here, you can score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and read written explanations, study the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- Over 160 hours of LSAT prep videos by TestMasters founder Robin Singh, the world record-holder for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT Prep Tests, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and study written explanations, use the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including access to all LSAT questions released by the LSAC (over 8500 questions)
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Systematic question type classification for all real LSAT questions
- Written or video explanations for every logic game, line reference notes for every reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length LSAT Prep Tests with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
Audit passes are available to TestMasters students wishing to make up LSAT classes at a different location. TestMasters also permits Jacksonville LSAT students to permanently switch LSAT class location free of charge if there is space available in the new class location. Contacting the TestMasters offices immediately is the best way for you to ensure a spot in the new LSAT class to which you would like to transfer.
Registration for a TestMasters LSAT course can be done online, in-person, or over the phone. Students can pay the course tuition in full upon registration or the $100 deposit to save their seat in a course. Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted forms of debit or credit payments. TestMasters also accepts cashier’s checks, money orders and personal checks. Personal checks must be received by TestMasters no later than 10 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. Otherwise, students can complete their payments for a TestMasters LSAT course up until 7 days prior to their first LSAT class meeting.
TestMasters Instructors are made accessible to students outside of their regularly schedules classes. Students can contact our Academic Assistance department to get any questions answered by an expert instructor.
If you know that you will not be able to attend a diagnostic exam ahead of time you can take the test early and score it in the Online Resource Center. Additionally, if another class is taking a diagnostic at a later date that does not conflict with your regular class schedule you may use one of your audit passes to sit in on the exam at that time.
No. TestMasters students should not study any material until the course begins. We teach a comprehensive system of proven strategies and techniques that helps students significantly improve their accuracy and speed on the test. Students who begin studying the LSAT without having learned these strategies and techniques may develop habits that are inconsistent with the TestMasters methods, and may need to re-learn a different method of approaching the test in order to get the most out of the TestMasters course.
LSAT private tutoring is available in any location that TestMasters offers the Full-Length LSAT course. Sometimes LSAT tutors are available in other cities, but tutoring availability is not guaranteed for all locations. Students can always secure an LSAT tutor by enrolling in TestMasters telephonic tutoring which is one-on-one tutoring conducted over the phone or a service such as Skype.
TestMasters allows students to pay for an LSAT prep course in installments as long as they have completed at least a $100 deposit. In order for a student to attend LSAT review classes, the course tuition has to be paid in full no later than one week prior to the first scheduled LSAT class meeting. Payments can be mailed directly to the TestMasters offices, made directly on a student’s Online Resource Center, or made over the phone.
The Law School Admission Test (LSAT) is a four hour, standardized test that is comprised of 2 logical reasoning, 1 logic games, 1 reading comprehension, and 1 experimental section. The LSAT gauges a student’s acquired reading and critical reasoning skills, and provides a standard measure by which law schools can evaluate applicants.
Students ought to sign up for the Law School Admission Test as soon as they are ready (essentially, as soon as they are continually receiving practice LSAT test scores that are in a range they would consider acceptable on the actual LSAT). The materials are still fresh in students’ minds shortly after they have finished studying, making this an ideal time to take the test. Be sure to consider that many schools have rolling admissions, however, and that when you take the LSAT might affect your application.
Robin Singh created TestMasters in 1991 and has continually worked to ensure that TestMasters is the best LSAT prep course available. Not only is Robin Singh himself the foremost expert on the LSAT, holding the world record for perfect LSAT scores, he also directs the TestMasters research and development department in creating coursebook updates every year.
February, June, September/October, and December are the four times yearly that the Law School Admission Council administers the LSAT.
TestMasters only prepares students using officially licensed LSAT questions. Other than publications purchased directly from the Law School Admission Council, LSAT private tutoring students may not use materials other than the TestMasters course books in their tutoring sessions. If students do not want to purchase TestMasters LSAT course materials, they should buy real LSAT PrepTests from the LSAC to work through with their LSAT tutor.
Private tutoring sessions are structured to focus on the needs of each individual student. Oftentimes students will use tutoring as a supplement to a TestMasters LSAT course and they will come prepared with specific areas they would like to target. Other students may ask the tutor to help them identify their weaknesses and construct a plan to address them throughout the course of their LSAT preparation. Students purchasing the Platinum Tutoring Package receive a one-on-one version of the entire TestMasters course, covering each lesson at their own pace.
The score you receive on the Law School Admission Test is likely to have more of an impact on determining where you get into law school than will any other individual factor. Undergraduate GPA matters as well, but usually not nearly as much as does a student’s LSAT score. Because of this, students should devote a significant amount of time and energy to ensuring that they invest in the best LSAT preparation possible.
Over 150,000 students have chosen TestMasters for their LSAT studying needs since 1991.