TestMasters Graham, North Carolina LSAT Prep Courses
Students in the Graham area who want to enroll in a TestMasters course have the option of either attending our 160-hour (60 hours in-class plus 100 hours online) live course at select locations throughout the state of North Carolina or else taking our in-depth Online LSAT Course. We also have private tutors located throughout North Carolina for students in the Graham area who would rather prepare for the LSAT one-on-one. Students can either supplement a TestMasters course with a private tutoring package or work entirely with a private LSAT tutor.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an actual Law School Admission Test
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters coursebook and practice tests delivered free via courier, including access to all previously released LSAT questions (over 8500 total)
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length diagnostics and access to comprehensive score reports for each
- Extensive homework assignments that contain actual LSAT questions, LSAT prep drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT study tools, and a systematic question type classification for all real LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for every reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT Prep Tests, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and read written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- Over 160 hours of LSAT prep videos by TestMasters founder Robin Singh, the world record-holder for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score diagnostics, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, sharpen argument evaluation skills with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters course materials delivered free via courier, including materials that contain over 8500 real LSAT questions
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Systematic categorization of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for each reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length LSAT Prep Tests and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
During the term in which they are enrolled, TestMasters Graham students can audit LSAT classes at a different location by logging in to the Online Resource Center and printing individual audit passes. To change LSAT class locations for the duration of the course, Graham students should contact the TestMasters offices as soon as possible. As long as there is an opening in the LSAT class at the new location, students can switch free of charge.
Students who wish to reserve their seat in an upcoming TestMasters LSAT course may do so in-person, online, or over the phone. The prep course registration fee can be paid in full or paid in installments as long as students make at least a $100 initial deposit. The payments can be made online using a Visa, MasterCard or Discover Card. Students can also submit checks or money orders directly to the TestMasters office as long as they are received no later than 10 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. The registration deadline for all other forms of payment is 7 days prior to the first class meeting.
In addition to extensive online resources, students enrolled in the TestMasters Full-Length LSAT course have access to the Academic Assistance department, which is staffed by our expert instructors. Students can utilize any of these tools to obtain answers to LSAT prep questions in the homework or lesson material.
In the event that you cannot attend a proctored diagnostic exam you can make it up by auditing the exam at a different location or by taking it on your own. The test will be available in your packet of diagnostics shipped to you at the beginning of your course. You should self-administer the exam under actual testing conditions then submit your answers in the Online Resource Center. You may also audit the diagnostic with a different class by selecting and printing an audit pass on your Online Resource Center.
If you plan to take the TestMasters LSAT prep course, you should not do any LSAT preparation on your own or with any other LSAT prep courses beforehand. When you enroll with TestMasters, you will gain access to all available LSAT prep questions (over 8500) and a comprehensive strategy for approaching these questions. If students begin to work through any material before the TestMasters class begins, it often causes students to waste time or develop bad LSAT study strategies.
Tutoring is available in any city where a TestMasters live LSAT course is taking place. TestMasters LSAT tutors may also be available in other cities, but private LSAT tutoring is not guaranteed for those locations. If you would like to prepare for the LSAT with a TestMasters LSAT tutor but one isn’t available in your area, you can work with one remotely via the TestMasters online/telephonic tutoring service. Online/telephonic tutoring is done over the phone or through a service such as Skype, and students can schedule sessions with their LSAT tutor when it is most convenient for them.
TestMasters registration policy allows students to make a $100 deposit to save their seat in a course. The registration deadline for any live TestMasters LSAT course is one week prior to the first class meeting. Students can make payments in any number of installments until that deadline online, over the phone, or by regular mail.
The LSAT is standardized graduate entrance exam required for all students applying to law school. The test is based on a 120-180 scoring scale and consists of 2 logical reasoning, 1 logic games, 1 reading comprehension, and 1 experimental section and a writing sample essay. Students can register for the February LSAT, June LSAT, September LSAT/October LSAT, or December LSAT in any given year.
Usually, it is best for students to take the test pretty soon after their LSAT preparation is complete, but there are a number of factors to keep in mind when deciding when to take the Law School Admission Test. If the schools you are applying to have rolling admissions, you should consider how this might impact your application. If you are planning to wait to take the test, consider how you will ensure that the materials are still fresh in your mind when you do take the test.
Robin Singh is the owner and founder of TestMasters. He is the leading expert on LSAT prep and has gotten more perfect scores on the LSAT than anyone in the world. He heads a full-time research and development team that updates the TestMasters coursebooks each year.
The Law School Admission Council administers the LSAT 4 times annually: February, June, September/October, and December.
If you are a student enrolled in the TestMasters private LSAT tutoring program you may use TestMasters course materials or official LSAT PrepTests with your tutor. TestMasters course materials are included in enrollment in a TestMasters LSAT course or in the Platinum Private Tutoring package. If you are not, or have not been, enrolled in a course you do have the option to purchase either the full course materials directly from TestMasters.
Whether students need a couple of hours of private tutoring to brush up on a few weak spots through some LSAT review or a more comprehensive series of one-on-one sessions, TestMasters can help. Our tutors have all scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an LSAC-administered LSAT, so they have the expertise to guide you through your LSAT prep. TestMasters tutors can help you to fix weak spots you have already identified or help you to identify more ways that you can study to improve your score.
The most heavily weighted component of law school admissions for most law schools is a student’s LSAT score; GPA is a distant second. The LSAT receives the most weight both because it correlates most highly with first year law school grades and because it tests reasoning and reading skills students need for success in law school and in the practice of law. Since the LSAT is a learnable test, anyone who dedicates themselves to adequate LSAT prep can increase their competitiveness at their top choice law schools.
Since 1991 TestMasters has helped over 150,000 students reach their admissions goals by providing them with the best LSAT preparation course.