Goldsboro, North Carolina LSAT Prep Classes
Goldsboro students who want to enroll in an in-person LSAT course can choose to attend our comprehensive Live LSAT Course at select locations in North Carolina. Our state-of-the-art online course is also available for students in Goldsboro who are interested in taking one of our LSAT preparation courses but cannot commit to an in-person course. TestMasters also offers private tutoring in locations near Goldsboro for students who would like to complete their LSAT study one-on-one with a private tutor. Students can either use a tutoring package together with a TestMasters LSAT course or study entirely with a private LSAT tutor.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an officially administered Law School Admission Test
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 8500 actual LSAT questions
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSATs with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
- Comprehensive homework assignments that contain actual LSAT prep questions, LSAT prep drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT study tools, and a systematic question type classification for every released LSAT question
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for each reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—here, you can score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and study written explanations, use the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- More than 160 hours of LSAT prep videos by TestMasters founder Robin Singh, who holds the world record for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—here, you can score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and read written explanations, sharpen argument evaluation skills with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including materials that contain over 8500 actual LSAT questions
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Systematic question type classification for all real LSAT questions
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for every reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length LSAT Prep Tests and access to comprehensive score reports for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
All students registered in the Goldsboro TestMasters LSAT course can take individual classes at an alternate location by logging in to the Online Resource Center and printing an audit pass. Registered Goldsboro TestMasters LSAT students can also change locations permanently if there is space in the LSAT class at the new location. Students interested in permanently switching classes should contact TestMasters as soon as possible.
Students who wish to reserve their seat in an upcoming TestMasters LSAT course may do so in-person, online, or over the phone. The prep course registration fee can be paid in full or paid in installments as long as students make at least a $100 initial deposit. The payments can be made online using a Visa, MasterCard or Discover Card. Students can also submit checks or money orders directly to the TestMasters office as long as they are received no later than 10 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. The registration deadline for all other forms of payment is 7 days prior to the first class meeting.
Students enrolled in the TestMasters LSAT course can ask academic questions about the material by emailing our Academic Assistance department, which is staffed by our expert instructors.
Students can conveniently take and score diagnostic exams at home if they are unable to attend the regularly scheduled proctored exams with their class. Alternatively, students who are able to travel can attend a diagnostic exam at a different location by selecting an audit pass for a different test date on their Online Resource Center.
Students who want to take the TestMasters LSAT course should avoid working through any LSAT prep books or taking LSAT preparation tests before their class with TestMasters begins. When students take TestMasters, they will be introduced to innovative, comprehensive strategies for mastering the LSAT. Working with other LSAT prep materials beforehand may cause these students to develop bad habits and techniques that would have to be unlearned once the TestMasters course begins.
In-person tutoring for the LSAT is available in every area where we hold classes. Sometimes we have tutors available in additional cities but tutoring is dependent on our tutor availability. TestMasters also offers online/telephonic tutoring which enables students to work one-on-one with a trained TestMasters instructor.
The deadline to register for a TestMasters LSAT course is one week prior to the first class meeting. By that deadline students must complete their payments in order to attend class. Payments can be submitted in multiple installments through the TestMasters Online Resource Center, over the phone, or via regular mail.
The Law School Admission is a required examination for students applying to law school. The LSAT takes place four times a year and is administered over half a day. The exam is often used as an equalizer in law school admissions as it provides law schools with a standard measurement of each applicant’s critical reasoning and reading skills.
Ideally, students should take the Law School Admission Test when they feel they have done adequate LSAT preparation (when their practice test scores consistently match their goal score). Once prepared, students should consider when they are planning to apply to law school and how rolling admissions may affect their application. It is generally best for prepared students to take the LSAT as soon as possible, while the material is fresh in their mind.
In 1991, Robin Singh founded TestMasters and has been working to continually improve the course ever since. Robin Singh is the leading authority in the world on LSAT preparation, having received 12 perfect scores on LSAC-administered LSATs. He also heads a research and development team in updating the course materials at least once every year.
You can sign-up for any of the following four LSAT administrations if you are taking the LSAT: February, June, September or October (depending on year), and December.
TestMasters only prepares students using official LSAT prep questions released from the LSAC. Students cannot use simulated LSAT questions or materials developed by other LSAT test prep courses in their tutoring sessions. Students are allowed to purchase LSAT PrepTests directly from the LSAC, or TestMasters course materials for use in their tutoring sessions.
One-on-one tutoring sessions provide students with an opportunity to work with an LSAT expert to identify and improve upon their weak areas. Students often use tutoring to supplement their TestMasters LSAT class, and those students come to their sessions having already targeted their weak areas. Other students may not be as certain of what their strengths and weaknesses are and so may request that their LSAT tutor assist them in identifying their weaknesses and developing a study plan to help them improve. TestMasters offers a number of tutoring packages for students interested in more than a few hours of tutoring. The TestMasters Platinum Package provides students premium LSAT preparation with a private tutor who will work with them to cover the entire TestMasters course at their own pace.
Law schools tend to consider the LSAT as the single most important factor when determining who to admit. Having a great undergraduate GPA is helpful, but usually not as helpful as having an excellent LSAT score. Since the skills that the LSAT is designed to test—reading and reasoning skills—are learnable, even students with an undergraduate GPA that is less than ideal can compete for a spot at a top law school through their LSAT preparation.
Over 150,000 students have chosen TestMasters for their LSAT studying needs since 1991.