TestMasters Courses in Olean, New York for the LSAT
Students in Olean who want to enroll in our review course have the option of either attending our comprehensive Live LSAT Course at one of our New York locations or else taking our innovative Online LSAT Course. New York students who would rather do their LSAT study with an individual tutor can either work entirely with one of our LSAT private tutors or use private tutoring as a supplement to a TestMasters LSAT course.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an officially administered LSAT
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including access to all LSAT questions released by the LSAC (over 8500 questions)
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length diagnostics and access to comprehensive score reports for each
- Extensive homework assignments that contain actual LSAT prep questions, LSAT prep drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT study tools, and a systematic question type classification for all real LSAT questions
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score diagnostics, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, sharpen argument evaluation skills with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- More than 160 hours of instructional videos by TestMasters founder Robin Singh, who holds the world record for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—here, you can score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters course materials delivered free via courier, including access to all previously released LSAT questions (over 8500 total)
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Systematic question type classification for all real LSAT questions
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for every reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length LSAT PrepTests with comprehensive score reports available for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are registered for a Olean TestMasters LSAT course location and you need to attend a lesson in a different location, you can log in to the Online Resource Center to obtain audit passes for upcoming LSAT classes in alternate locations. If you need to switch locations permanently, you can do so as long as space is available in the new LSAT class location. If you would like to transfer classes, you should contact TestMasters immediately so we can reserve you a space in the new LSAT class location you prefer.
Students can either pay their LSAT course tuition in full or make a $100 down payment to enroll. The deadline to complete your tuition payments for any TestMasters LSAT course is 7 days prior to the first class meeting. Acceptable forms of payment include: Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards, money orders, and checks (Note: all personal checks must be received no later than 10 days prior to the first class meeting). All enrollments completed after the 7 day registration deadline are subject to a $50 late registration fee.
The TestMasters Academic Assistance team is available to students anytime. Students can email TestMasters LSAT instructor questions and receive responses within 24 hours.
Students can take proctored diagnostic exams at a different time than their regularly scheduled class meeting if they are unable to attend. If they live in an area where another class is available, they are welcome to print out an audit pass to make up the exam with that class. It is also easy for students to take their diagnostic at home on their own time.
If you intend to take a TestMasters LSAT course, you should not do any LSAT review before the LSAT course begins. Taking or studying for LSAT diagnostic tests before the TestMasters class begins will prematurely expose you to material that TestMasters uses in the course to expose students to the TestMasters methodology. We recommend that students wait until the LSAT prep course with TestMasters begins to ensure that they do not encounter duplicative material.
TestMasters offers in-person private LSAT tutoring in all of the locations that we hold classes. If you are in an area where we do not hold classes you can also make use of our online/telephonic tutoring which allows students to work one-on-one with any of our TestMasters LSAT tutors nationwide.
TestMasters allows students to pay for an LSAT prep course in installments as long as they have completed at least a $100 deposit. In order for a student to attend LSAT review classes, the course tuition has to be paid in full no later than one week prior to the first scheduled LSAT class meeting. Payments can be mailed directly to the TestMasters offices, made directly on a student’s Online Resource Center, or made over the phone.
The LSAT is a standardized graduate admissions test that measures two skills that are crucial to a student’s success in law school: reading comprehension and critical reasoning. All students applying to ABA-approved law schools must take the test and submit their scores with their applications. The test takes place over the course of half a day and is administered four times a year.
Because students are more likely to remember the material shortly after studying for the LSAT, students are advised to take the test as soon as they feel ready. Furthermore, since many schools have rolling admissions, waiting until later in the cycle to take the LSAT and apply to schools may reduce your likelihood of being accepted. However, if students are not satisfied with their scores on LSAT preptests, it may be worth considering postponing until a later administration.
The TestMasters course was developed by Robin Singh, the leading expert on LSAT preparation and the world record holder for perfect scores on the LSAT (12). Each year, Robin Singh leads a research and development team in updating the TestMasters materials.
The Law School Admission Council administers the LSAT 4 times annually: February, June, September/October, and December.
The full-set of LSAT course books is included in the cost of the TestMasters Platinum Private Tutoring program. The five volumes include a personal set of every single LSAT question that has been released since 1991. Tutoring students who are new to TestMasters can purchase TestMasters LSAT materials separately or can bring official LSAT prep tests to their tutoring sessions.
Whether students require only a few one-on-one tutoring hours of LSAT review to polish out some weak spots or a more intensive and directed study plan, TestMasters will be able to assist. TestMasters tutors can help students who have already prepared for the test on their own to fix weak spots they have identified or tutors can help students who are just beginning their LSAT study and need more help to identify what they can do to improve.
Generally, the Law School Admission Test is the most important thing students need to consider when applying to law schools; even more important than college GPA. Since the LSAT is designed to test skills students will be required to use in law school and as lawyers, students who invest time in studying for the LSAT will be at an advantage not only in the law school admissions process but also in the course of their legal career.
Since 1991 TestMasters LSAT preparation courses have assisted over 150,000 students achieve their admissions goals.