TestMasters Tucumcari, New Mexico LSAT Prep Courses
Tucumcari students who are interested in taking a traditional classroom course have the option of attending our flagship Live LSAT Course at select locations in the state of New Mexico. Students in the Tucumcari area who want to enroll in a TestMasters review course but who cannot attend an in-person course can still get the benefits of our LSAT expertise with our in-depth Online LSAT Course. We also have individual tutors located throughout New Mexico for students in the Tucumcari area who would prefer to prepare for the LSAT with a dedicated TestMasters instructor. Students can either work exclusively with a private LSAT tutor or use a tutoring package together with a TestMasters LSAT course.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an actual Law School Admission Test
- The complete set of TestMasters coursebook and practice tests delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 8500 actual LSAT questions
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length diagnostics and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
- Extensive homework assignments that contain actual LSAT questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT study tools, and a systematic categorization of every question type for every released LSAT question
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for each reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, use the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- Over 160 hours of instructional videos by TestMasters founder Robin Singh, the world record-holder for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT Prep Tests, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and study written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, search for questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters course materials delivered free via courier, including materials that contain over 8500 real LSAT questions
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Systematic question type classification for every released LSAT question
- Written or video explanations for every logic game, line reference notes for every reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length diagnostic exams with comprehensive score reports available for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
You can log in to the Online Resource Center and print an audit pass if you would like to attend an individual class outside your regular location. To make a permanent location change at no additional fee, you should call the TestMasters offices as soon as possible so we can reserve a space for you at the new LSAT class location.
It is easy to register for a TestMasters LSAT course at the TestMasters offices, online, or over the phone. Students can register by paying the full LSAT course tuition or by making a $100 deposit. Accepted forms of payment include: Visa, MasterCard, and Discover cards, checks, and money orders. The deadline for students to pay their tuition in full is 7 days prior to the first class meeting. All personal checks must be received in the TestMasters offices no later than 10 days prior to the first class meeting.
TestMasters Instructors are made accessible to students outside of their regularly schedules classes. Students can contact our Academic Assistance department to get any questions answered by an expert instructor.
Twenty four hours of proctored diagnostic testing are scheduled throughout the TestMasters LSAT Course in order to help students track their progress on the test. While the proctored setting helps simulate actual testing conditions, if a student cannot attend the in-person exam they should still take the exam on their own. The tests are included with each student's course materials, and can be taken at any time. Students should take the exam under accurate testing conditions and then score the test online to receive their detailed computerized score report.
TestMasters does not recommend doing any LSAT prep before taking the TestMasters LSAT course. Our LSAT classes are intended to give students everything they need to feel completely prepared for the LSAT. Since our proven strategies and techniques afford students the best LSAT prep available, using other LSAT prep materials before taking the TestMasters course may cause students to acquire bad habits that must be unlearned in order for them to properly apply the TestMasters methodology.
TestMasters LSAT tutors are available for in-person tutoring in locations where we hold classes. Sometimes we can accommodate LSAT tutoring requests in other cities, but LSAT private tutoring is dependent on instructor availability. Alternatively, students can work one-on-one with a TestMasters LSAT tutor in any location they happen to be through our telephonic tutoring service.
In order to save their spot in a TestMasters LSAT prep course, students must make at least a $100 deposit. After making the initial down payment, students can pay their remaining balance in any number of installments up until one week prior to the first class meeting. In order to attend any LSAT preparation classes or receive the TestMasters LSAT prep books, students must pay their tuition in full and submit a signed copy of the student enrollment agreement by the registration deadline.
The LSAC administered Law School Admission Test is a 4 hour long standardized test that is administered four times yearly. It is a requirement for all students applying to ABA accredited law schools in the US. The exam is written to test students’ critical reasoning and reading comprehension skills through various logical reasoning, logic games, and reading comprehension questions.
Once your LSAT preptest scores continually reflect a score you would be happy getting on your actual test, you should sign up for the administered LSAT. There are a number of advantages to taking the test as soon as possible once you are prepared. First, the LSAT study material is fresh in your mind. Second, law schools that have rolling admissions will receive your completed application sooner.
Robin Singh, the creator of the TestMasters course and the foremost authority on LSAT preparation, has worked assiduously to ensure that the TestMasters course is the best LSAT preparation course available. The techniques and strategies that he has invented have set TestMasters apart as the most comprehensive and effective LSAT course and have allowed Robin Singh himself to achieve more perfect scores on the LSAT than anyone else in the world.
The LSAT is only offered on specific dates set by the Law School Admission Council. The test is typically administered in February, June, September/October, and December.
Students formerly enrolled in the TestMasters LSAT prep course may use any of the LSAT preparation books or supplemental LSAT prep questions from their course. New TestMasters students may purchase the full-length course materials, with over 8,000 actual LSAT questions included in the five course volumes. On the Online Resource Center students can score diagnostic exams and view computerized score reports, take quizzes, and access hundreds of explanations (including 125 hours of LSAT prep videos). Students who purchase the Platinum Tutoring Package will automatically receive a full set of materials. Students who do not purchase the TestMasters course materials may use materials purchased directly from the LSAC during LSAT private tutoring sessions.
TestMasters has helped over 150,000 students to maximize their LSAT study potential through LSAT preparation courses and private tutoring. With a one-on-one private LSAT tutor, students have the freedom to ask questions about any area of the test they are struggling with. Even students who are unsure of what they need to work on to improve can work with a TestMasters tutor who will help them to identify their strengths and weaknesses and study accordingly.
Typically a student’s score on the Law School Admission Test is the most heavily weighed factor in the law school admissions process. A student’s undergraduate GPA is also heavily weighed, but it takes second place to a student’s LSAT score. The LSAT tests the logical reasoning skills necessary to perform well in law school and as an attorney. It also serves as an equalizer, offering an unbiased means of comparison among students with vastly different undergraduate records. While students are unable to change GPAs after graduation, they can absolutely control the way they prepare for the LSAT: scoring well on this one test can help compensate for a lackluster college career.
Since 1991 TestMasters LSAT prep courses have helped over 150,000 students reach their admissions goals.