TestMasters Courses in Capitan, New Mexico for the LSAT
Students in the Capitan area interested in signing up for a TestMasters LSAT preparation course can get the benefits of the finest and most comprehensive LSAT preparation available with our innovative Online LSAT Course. Capitan-area students who are interested in taking an in-person LSAT course can choose to attend our 160-hour (60 hours in-class plus 100 hours online) Live LSAT Course in select New Mexico locations. Our private LSAT tutors are also available for New Mexico students who would rather prepare for the LSAT one-on-one. Students can either study entirely with a private LSAT tutor or supplement a TestMasters course with additional tutoring.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an actual LSAT
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including materials that contain over 9000 actual LSAT questions
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSAT Prep Tests with comprehensive score reports available for each
- Thorough homework assignments that contain real LSAT prep questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT study tools, and a systematic question type classification for all real LSAT questions
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Written or video explanations for every logic game, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and read written explanations, use the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, search for questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- More than 160 hours of LSAT prep videos featuring TestMasters founder Robin Singh, who holds the world record for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score diagnostics, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and study written explanations, sharpen argument evaluation skills with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 9000 actual LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Systematic question type classification for every released LSAT question
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for each reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length diagnostics and access to comprehensive score reports for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
During the term in which they are enrolled, TestMasters Capitan students can audit LSAT classes at a different location by logging in to the Online Resource Center and printing individual audit passes. To change LSAT class locations for the duration of the course, Capitan students should contact the TestMasters offices as soon as possible. As long as there is an opening in the LSAT class at the new location, students can switch free of charge.
It is convenient for students to register for a TestMasters LSAT course by making either a $100 down payment or completing their tuition payment in-person, online, or over the phone. TestMasters can take Visa, MasterCard, and Discover debit or credit card payments online or over the phone up until 7 days prior to the first class meeting. Check and money orders submitted at least 10 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting can also be accepted. Please note that students must complete their enrollment at least one week prior to the first class meeting or they will incur a $50 late registration fee.
Students enrolled in the live TestMasters LSAT course have access to the instructor-staffed Academic Assistance department to get any homework questions answered before they begin new lesson material.
In case a student cannot make an in-person diagnostic exam, the test may be taken whenever it is convenient by using the paper tests and answer sheets within the shipped course materials. The virtual proctor in the Online Resource Center may be used to time exams taken outside of class. Students also have the option of auditing a different diagnostic at another location. In order to do so students must print an audit pass from their Online Resource Center and provide it to the exam proctor at the alternate location.
Definitely not. Previewing the coursebook or attempting to do LSAT problems in the coursebook before attending the corresponding lesson is counterproductive for a number of reasons. In each lesson your instructor will introduce and discuss at length important concepts, strategies, and techniques for doing the LSAT problems in the coursebook. Students who attempt to do LSAT problems without the benefit of this information often develop bad habits and must spend precious time and energy breaking these habits before they are able to apply the proper techniques. In addition, our method of teaching involves challenging students with new material in class. This critical element of the course is lost if you have already worked through the material on your own.
TestMasters offers in-person private LSAT tutoring in all of the locations that we hold classes. If you are in an area where we do not hold classes you can also make use of our online/telephonic tutoring which allows students to work one-on-one with any of our TestMasters LSAT tutors nationwide.
In order to save their spot in a TestMasters LSAT prep course, students must make at least a $100 deposit. After making the initial down payment, students can pay their remaining balance in any number of installments up until one week prior to the first class meeting. In order to attend any LSAT preparation classes or receive the TestMasters LSAT prep books, students must pay their tuition in full and submit a signed copy of the student enrollment agreement by the registration deadline.
Students applying to American Bar Association (ABA)-approved law schools, and many law schools in Canada, must take the Law School Admission Test (LSAT). The LSAT is a half-day, standardized graduate entrance exam that tests a student’s critical reading and reasoning aptitude.
Generally, TestMasters advises students to take the Law School Admission Test when they are satisfied with their practice LSAT test scores. If they wait too long to take the test, the material they have studied may no longer be fresh in their minds. When applying to schools with rolling admissions, students should keep in mind that applications are prioritized by when they are received.
Robin Singh, the creator of the TestMasters course and the foremost authority on LSAT preparation, has worked assiduously to ensure that the TestMasters course is the best LSAT preparation course available. The techniques and strategies that he has invented have set TestMasters apart as the most comprehensive and effective LSAT course and have allowed Robin Singh himself to achieve more perfect scores on the LSAT than anyone else in the world.
The LSAT is only offered on specific dates set by the Law School Admission Council. The test is typically administered in February, June, September/October, and December.
If you are enrolled in TestMasters LSAT private tutoring, you may only use course materials purchased directly from TestMasters, or LSAT PrepTests purchased directly from the Law School Admission Council.
Private tutoring sessions are structured to focus on the needs of each individual student. Oftentimes students will use tutoring as a supplement to a TestMasters LSAT course and they will come prepared with specific areas they would like to target. Other students may ask the tutor to help them identify their weaknesses and construct a plan to address them throughout the course of their LSAT preparation. Students purchasing the Platinum Tutoring Package receive a one-on-one version of the entire TestMasters course, covering each lesson at their own pace.
Law schools generally weigh the Law School Admission Test more heavily than any other single factor—including college GPA—in the law school admissions process. Reading and reasoning skills are among the most important ones for law students and lawyers, and the LSAT is designed to test primarily these skills. Since any student can learn to improve their reading and reasoning skills over time, those wishing to increase their LSAT score substantially can do so through rigorous LSAT preparation.
TestMasters has provided over 150,000 students with the best LSAT prep course since 1991.