TestMasters LSAT Course offerings in Bayard, New Mexico
Our state-of-the-art online course is the perfect option for students in the Bayard area who want every possible edge on the LSAT. We also offer our flagship Live LSAT course in select locations across New Mexico for students living in the Bayard area who are interested in signing up for an in-person course. New Mexico students who want to conduct their LSAT study one-on-one with a private tutor can either work exclusively with one of our LSAT private tutors or supplement a TestMasters course with additional tutoring.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an officially administered Law School Admission Test
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters coursebook and practice tests delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 9000 actual LSAT questions
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSAT PrepTests with comprehensive score reports available for each
- Thorough homework assignments that contain real LSAT questions, LSAT prep drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT study tools, and a systematic classification of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Written or video explanations for every logic game, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—here, students can score diagnostic exams, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and study written explanations, use the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, search for questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- More than 160 hours of instructional videos by TestMasters founder Robin Singh, the world record-holder for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score diagnostics, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and read written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete set of TestMasters course materials delivered free via courier, including access to all LSAT questions released by the LSAC (over 9000 questions)
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Systematic classification of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for every reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length diagnostics with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
If you would like to attend a single class at an alternate location, you may log in to the Online Resource Center of our website and print out an audit pass, which you must present to the class instructor at the alternate location along with your photo ID. If you would like to switch locations permanently, you may do so at no additional charge, as long as the class at the original location and the class at the new location are running on concurrent schedules and there is space available at the new location. If you decide that you would like to transfer from one class to another, please contact us immediately so that we can reserve a space for you at the new location.
Students can register for an LSAT course by making the full payment or by making a down payment of at least $100. Payments can be made with a Visa, MasterCard, or Discover credit/debit card, check, or money order. If paying with a personal check, please ensure that it is received by TestMasters no later than 10 days prior to the first class meeting. Otherwise, all payments must be completed no later than 7 days prior to the first class meeting. Enrollments completed for a live LSAT prep class after the 7 day deadline will be assessed a $50 late registration fee.
Students enrolled in the live TestMasters LSAT course have access to the instructor-staffed Academic Assistance department to get any homework questions answered before they begin new lesson material.
In the event that you cannot attend a proctored diagnostic exam you can make it up by auditing the exam at a different location or by taking it on your own. The test will be available in your packet of diagnostics shipped to you at the beginning of your course. You should self-administer the exam under actual testing conditions then submit your answers in the Online Resource Center. You may also audit the diagnostic with a different class by selecting and printing an audit pass on your Online Resource Center.
Students taking the TestMasters course should not review LSAT preparation books or take any LSAT practice tests before the TestMasters course begins. Doing any LSAT studying before the TestMasters class begins is not advisable for several reasons. TestMasters has created strategies to improve students’ speed and accuracy on the LSAT, and working with other LSAT prep material can interfere with student progress in the TestMasters course.
TestMasters LSAT tutors are available for in-person tutoring in locations where we hold classes. Sometimes we can accommodate LSAT tutoring requests in other cities, but LSAT private tutoring is dependent on instructor availability. Alternatively, students can work one-on-one with a TestMasters LSAT tutor in any location they happen to be through our telephonic tutoring service.
In order to register for a TestMasters LSAT preparation course, students must complete at least a $100 down payment towards the class tuition. The remaining tuition can be paid in installments up to seven days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. Students must have their tuition paid in full in order to receive their course materials or attend any class meetings.
The LSAT is a requirement for students applying to American Bar Association (ABA)-approved law schools. It is a standard measurement of a student’s reading and critical reasoning skills, which are correlated to a student’s success in law school. Students must complete this half-day exam and submit their scores with their law school applications. The LSAT is administered by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC) four times annually.
Because students are more likely to remember the material shortly after studying for the LSAT, students are advised to take the test as soon as they feel ready. Furthermore, since many schools have rolling admissions, waiting until later in the cycle to take the LSAT and apply to schools may reduce your likelihood of being accepted. However, if students are not satisfied with their scores on LSAT preptests, it may be worth considering postponing until a later administration.
Robin Singh created TestMasters in 1991 and has continually worked to ensure that TestMasters is the best LSAT prep course available. Not only is Robin Singh himself the foremost expert on the LSAT, holding the world record for perfect LSAT scores, he also directs the TestMasters research and development department in creating coursebook updates every year.
There are only four LSAT administrations a year in February, June, September/October, and December.
Students formerly enrolled in the TestMasters LSAT prep course may use any of the LSAT preparation books or supplemental LSAT prep questions from their course. New TestMasters students may purchase the full-length course materials, with over 8,000 actual LSAT questions included in the five course volumes. On the Online Resource Center students can score diagnostic exams and view computerized score reports, take quizzes, and access hundreds of explanations (including 125 hours of LSAT prep videos). Students who purchase the Platinum Tutoring Package will automatically receive a full set of materials. Students who do not purchase the TestMasters course materials may use materials purchased directly from the LSAC during LSAT private tutoring sessions.
Students who sign up for LSAT tutoring with TestMasters can benefit in a variety of ways. The focused attention afforded to students working one-on-one with a private tutor in their LSAT prep allows them to identify and work through problem areas quickly and effectively. Students who work with a private tutor are also able to learn the TestMasters methodology from an LSAT expert who will cater to their specific level of understanding and their goals and concerns.
When applying to law school, students should note that the LSAT is usually the most important thing law schools consider in their admissions process. GPA is also important, but typically nowhere near as important as the LSAT. The reason for this is that the LSAT tests skills that students need in law school and as lawyers: the ability to read carefully and the ability to reason well. Even if a student’s GPA is underwhelming, students studying for the LSAT can bolster their law school applications by performing well on the LSAT through adequate LSAT prep.
Since 1991 over a hundred and fifty thousand students have taken TestMasters for their LSAT preparation needs.