TestMasters LSAT Course offerings in South River, New Jersey
A perfect choice for students in South River who want to register for a TestMasters LSAT preparation course is our state-of-the-art Online LSAT Course. Students in South River who want to sign up for a live LSAT review course can choose to take our 160-hour (60 hours in-class plus 100 hours online) Live LSAT Course at select locations thoughout New Jersey. TestMasters private tutors are stationed throughout New Jersey for South River-area students who would prefer to complete their LSAT study with an individual tutor. Students can either supplement a TestMasters course with private tutoring or choose to work entirely with a private LSAT tutor.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an officially administered LSAT
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including access to all LSAT questions released by the LSAC (over 8500 questions)
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length diagnostic exams with comprehensive score reports available for each
- Rigorous homework assignments that contain actual LSAT questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT review tools, and a systematic question type classification for all real LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for every logic game, line reference notes for every reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score diagnostics, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, search for questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- More than 160 hours of LSAT prep videos featuring TestMasters founder Robin Singh, the world record-holder for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—here, you can score diagnostic exams, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and read written explanations, use the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 8500 real LSAT questions
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Systematic categorization of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length diagnostics and access to comprehensive score reports for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
TestMasters allows students in a South River LSAT course to attend individual classes at an alternate location or transfer to a new location permanently during the same term. To attend an individual class, students must log in to the Online Resource Center and print an audit pass for that lesson. Students wishing to transfer locations permanently can do so at no additional charge by contacting the TestMasters offices to request a space in a new location.
To enroll in a TestMasters LSAT prep course, students can pay the tuition in full or make a $100 deposit to save their seat at a particular location. The remaining course tuition must be paid by the registration deadline for the course, one week prior to the first class meeting. TestMasters accepts Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit or debit card payments, checks, and money orders. Please ensure that all personal checks are received no later than 10 days prior to the first class meeting, otherwise your payment cannot be processed. Students who complete their registration after the 7 day deadline will be assessed a $50 late registration fee.
Students will have the opportunity to receive personalized support from our faculty via email.
In case a student cannot make an in-person diagnostic exam, the test may be taken whenever it is convenient by using the paper tests and answer sheets within the shipped course materials. The virtual proctor in the Online Resource Center may be used to time exams taken outside of class. Students also have the option of auditing a different diagnostic at another location. In order to do so students must print an audit pass from their Online Resource Center and provide it to the exam proctor at the alternate location.
You should not study LSAT prep questions on your own before taking TestMasters. The TestMasters LSAT course is comprehensive, so students who attempt to study LSAT questions or work through other LSAT books will be at risk of learning techniques that are inconsistent with the TestMasters LSAT studying techniques. Since TestMasters provides students with proven strategies for success on the LSAT as well as a copy of every LSAT question available (over 8000 questions), students who want to get the best LSAT preparation should invest themselves completely in the LSAT study materials that TestMasters provides.
TestMasters offers in-person private LSAT tutoring in all of the locations that we hold classes. If you are in an area where we do not hold classes you can also make use of our online/telephonic tutoring which allows students to work one-on-one with any of our TestMasters LSAT tutors nationwide.
If you wish to save your seat in an upcoming LSAT course you can do so by making a $100 deposit. You then have the option of paying your remaining tuition in multiple installments until 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. By that deadline all students must finish making their payments in order to complete their enrollment and attend class.
The LSAT is standardized graduate entrance exam required for all students applying to law school. The test is based on a 120-180 scoring scale and consists of 2 logical reasoning, 1 logic games, 1 reading comprehension, and 1 experimental section and a writing sample essay. Students can register for the February LSAT, June LSAT, September LSAT/October LSAT, or December LSAT in any given year.
Since the strategies and techniques students have learned are still at the forefront of their minds shortly after they have completed their LSAT preparation, it is generally advisable for students to take the LSAT as soon as they have finished this preparation and their LSAT practice test scores are in a range they would be happy with on their actual test. Since many law schools have rolling admissions, students should keep in mind the admissions cycle when considering the best time to sign up for the LSAT.
Robin Singh, the world’s leading expert in Law School Admission Test preparation, created TestMasters in 1991. Since then, he has dedicated himself to ensuring that TestMasters remains the world’s best LSAT preparation company by assiduously leading the TestMasters research and development team in continually updating the TestMasters course materials.
Each TestMasters LSAT prep course is in preparation for the next upcoming LSAT administration. The LSAT is only available four times a year: February, June, September/October, and December.
Students formerly enrolled in the TestMasters LSAT prep course may use any of the LSAT preparation books or supplemental LSAT prep questions from their course. New TestMasters students may purchase the full-length course materials, with over 8,000 actual LSAT questions included in the five course volumes. On the Online Resource Center students can score diagnostic exams and view computerized score reports, take quizzes, and access hundreds of explanations (including 125 hours of LSAT prep videos). Students who purchase the Platinum Tutoring Package will automatically receive a full set of materials. Students who do not purchase the TestMasters course materials may use materials purchased directly from the LSAC during LSAT private tutoring sessions.
Tutoring sessions are intended to give each student focused attention in the areas they need it most. Some students come to their tutoring sessions with specific weaknesses they would like to address; other students come into it with general goals in mind but less of an idea about what they would like to focus on in their LSAT preparation sessions. TestMasters LSAT tutors are able to help students in any situation to diagnose problem areas if necessary and then to work with them to improve through the course of their LSAT study.
Generally, the Law School Admission Test is the most important thing students need to consider when applying to law schools; even more important than college GPA. Since the LSAT is designed to test skills students will be required to use in law school and as lawyers, students who invest time in studying for the LSAT will be at an advantage not only in the law school admissions process but also in the course of their legal career.
More than 150,000 students have taken TestMasters since its inception in 1991.