Wymore, Nebraska LSAT Prep Courses
Students in the Wymore area interested in registering for a traditional in-person LSAT course can choose to attend our 160-hour (60 hours in-class plus 100 hours online) Live LSAT Course at select locations thoughout the state of Nebraska. TestMasters’ state-of-the-art online course is the ideal option for students in Wymore who cannot attend an in-person course but want to take advantage of our LSAT expertise. Our private LSAT tutors are also available for Nebraska students who want to do their LSAT study one-on-one with a private tutor. Students can either work exclusively with a private LSAT tutor or supplement a TestMasters course with a tutoring package.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an officially administered LSAT
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including access to all LSAT questions released by the LSAC (over 9000 questions)
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSAT PrepTests and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
- Extensive homework assignments that contain actual LSAT prep questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT study tools, and a systematic classification of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT Prep Tests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and study written explanations, sharpen argument evaluation skills with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- Over 160 hours of instructional videos by TestMasters founder Robin Singh, who holds the world record for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score diagnostic exams, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and read written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including access to all LSAT questions released by the LSAC (over 9000 questions)
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Systematic question type classification for all real LSAT questions
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for each reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length LSAT Prep Tests with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
Students taking the TestMasters LSAT prep course can log in to the Online Resource Center to print audit passes in order to attend individual classes at a different location. Students in Wymore who want to change locations permanently during the same term can do so at no additional charge as long as there is space available in the TestMasters class at the new location. Students wishing to make such a transfer should contact TestMasters right away so we can ensure that they have a spot in the new LSAT class location.
Registration for a TestMasters LSAT course can be done online, in-person, or over the phone. Students can pay the course tuition in full upon registration or the $100 deposit to save their seat in a course. Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted forms of debit or credit payments. TestMasters also accepts cashier’s checks, money orders and personal checks. Personal checks must be received by TestMasters no later than 10 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. Otherwise, students can complete their payments for a TestMasters LSAT course up until 7 days prior to their first LSAT class meeting.
In addition to extensive online resources, students enrolled in the TestMasters Full-Length LSAT course have access to the Academic Assistance department, which is staffed by our expert instructors. Students can utilize any of these tools to obtain answers to LSAT prep questions in the homework or lesson material.
Students can take proctored diagnostic exams at a different time than their regularly scheduled class meeting if they are unable to attend. If they live in an area where another class is available, they are welcome to print out an audit pass to make up the exam with that class. It is also easy for students to take their diagnostic at home on their own time.
Students planning to take the TestMasters course should not do any LSAT prep on their own beforehand. Because the TestMasters LSAT preparation material are comprehensive and proven effective, any LSAT studying done prior to taking the TestMasters course may cause students to develop inferior study habits. In addition, TestMasters lessons often challenge students with LSAT material to help them learn various concepts, and students who take LSAT courses or LSAT practice tests before their TestMasters course begins will have already been exposed to that material and may therefore not be able to learn as much from it.
Private tutoring is available in any location where the live TestMasters LSAT course is offered. If tutoring is not available in your area you can still work with a qualified TestMasters LSAT tutor through our online/telephonic tutoring program. If you are interested in LSAT private tutoring please contact the TestMasters Tutoring Coordinator at 800-696-5728.
To initially register for a TestMasters LSAT course you can make a $100 deposit or pay the LSAT course tuition in full. The deadline to complete your payments is 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting, but you can pay in any number of installments until that deadline.
The LSAT is a half-day, standardized test that is comprised of 2 logical reasoning, 1 logic games, 1 reading comprehension, and 1 experimental section. The LSAT gauges a student’s acquired reading and critical reasoning skills, and provides a standard measure by which all law schools can evaluate applicants.
Students should not take the Law School Admission Test until they feel ready to do so. If students are not scoring at or very near their ideal score, they should consider waiting to take the test. While it is best for students to take the test shortly after they have finished their LSAT study so that the strategies and techniques they have learned are easier to recall, students should nonetheless keep in mind that rolling admissions may affect the likelihood of admission to the law school of their choice.
Robin Singh created TestMasters in 1991 and has continually worked to ensure that TestMasters is the best LSAT prep course available. Not only is Robin Singh himself the foremost expert on the LSAT, holding the world record for perfect LSAT scores, he also directs the TestMasters research and development department in creating coursebook updates every year.
The LSAT is only offered on specific dates set by the Law School Admission Council. The test is typically administered in February, June, September/October, and December.
The full-set of LSAT course books is included in the cost of the TestMasters Platinum Private Tutoring program. The five volumes include a personal set of every single LSAT question that has been released since 1991. Tutoring students who are new to TestMasters can purchase TestMasters LSAT materials separately or can bring official LSAT prep tests to their tutoring sessions.
There are many ways that TestMasters tutors work with students to help them with their LSAT preparation. Some students who have already taken the TestMasters class sign up for private tutoring because they would like assistance understanding some of the toughest concepts they were exposed to in their classes. Other students sign up for private tutoring before doing any LSAT prep because they prefer to do their studying with a private tutor. For these students, TestMasters offers tutoring packages at a reduced rate.
The Law School Admission Test tends to be weighted by law schools more heavily than any other single factor in the law school admissions process. A student’s grade point average in college can also be important, but is generally not nearly as important and the LSAT. The LSAT, as a standardized test, serves as somewhat of an equalizer and affords even students with mediocre undergraduate GPAs an opportunity to rigourously study LSAT material and thereby compete successfully for a spot at a top law school.
Since its inception in 1991, TestMasters has helped over a hundred and fifty thousand students prepare for the LSAT.