TestMasters LSAT Course offerings in Elkhorn, Nebraska
Students in the Elkhorn area who want to take a TestMasters LSAT course can take advantage of the most comprehensive LSAT preparation available with our innovative Online LSAT Course. For students who would rather register for an in-person course, we also offer TestMasters also offers an 160-hour (60 hours in-class plus 100 hours online) Live LSAT course at locations in the state of Nebraska. Our private LSAT tutors are also available for students in Nebraska who would prefer to prepare for the LSAT one-on-one. Students can either study exclusively with a private LSAT tutor or use private tutoring along with a TestMasters course.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an actual LSAT
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including materials that contain over 9000 real LSAT questions
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSATs and access to comprehensive score reports for each
- Thorough homework assignments that contain actual LSAT questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT review tools, and a systematic question type classification for all real LSAT questions
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score diagnostics, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and study written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- More than 160 hours of LSAT prep videos featuring TestMasters founder Robin Singh, the world record-holder for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and study written explanations, use the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including access to all LSAT questions released by the LSAC (over 9000 questions)
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Systematic categorization of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for every reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length diagnostics and access to comprehensive score reports for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
Students enrolled in a Elkhorn LSAT course who need to audit lessons in a different location can do so by printing audit passes from the Online Resource Center. TestMasters students can also change locations for the remainder of the course at no additional cost if there is space available in the new location. Students wishing to exercise this option should contact TestMasters immediately so we can ensure that a spot is reserved.
If you would like to register for a TestMasters LSAT prep course you can either pay in full or pay the $100 deposit to save your seat. You can make your payments using an accepted credit or debit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover), checks, or money orders. The deadline to complete your payment with a debit/credit card, cashier’s check, or money order is 7 days prior to the first class meeting; the deadline to complete your payment with a personal check is 10 days prior to the first class meeting.
TestMasters students have a number of different resources at their disposal if they would like to ask instructors questions about their LSAT prep materials or individual LSAT prep questions. Students are encouraged to ask questions during each class lesson, and can also contact our Academic Assistance department with any questions outside of class.
Every proctored diagnostic exam is available to students as soon as they receive their shipment of course materials. Students can always choose to self-proctor exams whenever it is convenient, although we recommend attending the scheduled proctored tests when possible. If there is a test administration at a different location that a student is able to attend, they can print an audit pass from the Online Resource Center and take the proctored exam with a different class.
Students planning to take the TestMasters course should not do any LSAT prep on their own beforehand. Because the TestMasters LSAT preparation material are comprehensive and proven effective, any LSAT studying done prior to taking the TestMasters course may cause students to develop inferior study habits. In addition, TestMasters lessons often challenge students with LSAT material to help them learn various concepts, and students who take LSAT courses or LSAT practice tests before their TestMasters course begins will have already been exposed to that material and may therefore not be able to learn as much from it.
LSAT private tutoring is available in any location that TestMasters offers the Full-Length LSAT course. Sometimes LSAT tutors are available in other cities, but tutoring availability is not guaranteed for all locations. Students can always secure an LSAT tutor by enrolling in TestMasters telephonic tutoring which is one-on-one tutoring conducted over the phone or a service such as Skype.
Students can register for a TestMasters LSAT course by making a $100 down payment. The course tuition can then be paid in any number of installments up until a week prior to the start of the course. Students must be paid in full no later than 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting in order to receive their TestMasters LSAT preparation books and to attend class.
The LSAT is a requirement for students applying to American Bar Association (ABA)-approved law schools. It is a standard measurement of a student’s reading and critical reasoning skills, which are correlated to a student’s success in law school. Students must complete this half-day exam and submit their scores with their law school applications. The LSAT is administered by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC) four times annually.
Usually, if students’ test scores on LSAT preptests are regularly at or close to the score they would like to get on the actual Law School Admission Test, they should take the administered test. This is because students tend to perform better when the information they have been learning is fresh in their minds. Also, when students wait until later in a term to take the LSAT, this delays the submission of their applications and schools with rolling admissions might be less likely to admit them.
TestMasters was founded by Robin Singh, the world’s foremost authority on LSAT prep. Robin Singh has achieved a world record of 12 perfect scores on the LSAT and heads a research and development team in yearly updates to the TestMasters LSAT course materials.
Each TestMasters LSAT prep course is in preparation for the next upcoming LSAT administration. The LSAT is only available four times a year: February, June, September/October, and December.
The full-set of LSAT course books is included in the cost of the TestMasters Platinum Private Tutoring program. The five volumes include a personal set of every single LSAT question that has been released since 1991. Tutoring students who are new to TestMasters can purchase TestMasters LSAT materials separately or can bring official LSAT prep tests to their tutoring sessions.
One-on-one tutoring sessions provide students with an opportunity to work with an LSAT expert to identify and improve upon their weak areas. Students often use tutoring to supplement their TestMasters LSAT class, and those students come to their sessions having already targeted their weak areas. Other students may not be as certain of what their strengths and weaknesses are and so may request that their LSAT tutor assist them in identifying their weaknesses and developing a study plan to help them improve. TestMasters offers a number of tutoring packages for students interested in more than a few hours of tutoring. The TestMasters Platinum Package provides students premium LSAT preparation with a private tutor who will work with them to cover the entire TestMasters course at their own pace.
The most heavily weighted component of law school admissions for most law schools is a student’s LSAT score; GPA is a distant second. The LSAT receives the most weight both because it correlates most highly with first year law school grades and because it tests reasoning and reading skills students need for success in law school and in the practice of law. Since the LSAT is a learnable test, anyone who dedicates themselves to adequate LSAT prep can increase their competitiveness at their top choice law schools.
TestMasters has been helping students study for the LSAT for many years. Since 1991, over 150,000 students have taken TestMasters LSAT prep courses to reach their admissions goals.