Lake St. Louis, Missouri LSAT Course offerings
For Lake St. Louis students who prefer to take a traditional classroom course, we offer live LSAT review courses at locations within Missouri. TestMasters’ innovative online course is also available for students in Lake St. Louis who cannot schedule an in-person course but are looking for the most thorough LSAT preparation course available. Our private LSAT tutors are also available for students in Missouri who would like to conduct their LSAT study with an individual tutor. Students can either work exclusively with a private LSAT tutor or use private tutoring in addition to a TestMasters LSAT course.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an actual LSAT
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters coursebook and practice tests delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 9000 real LSAT questions
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSAT PrepTests with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
- Comprehensive homework assignments that contain real LSAT prep questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT review tools, and a systematic question type classification for every released LSAT question
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for every reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and read written explanations, study the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- Over 160 hours of instructional videos by TestMasters founder Robin Singh, who holds the world record for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT Prep Tests, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, use the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including access to all previously released LSAT questions (over 9000 total)
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Systematic question type classification for all real LSAT questions
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for every reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length LSAT Prep Tests and access to comprehensive score reports for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
If you would like to attend a single class at an alternate location, you may log in to the Online Resource Center of our website and print out an audit pass, which you must present to the class instructor at the alternate location along with your photo ID. If you would like to switch locations permanently, you may do so at no additional charge, as long as the class at the original location and the class at the new location are running on concurrent schedules and there is space available at the new location. If you decide that you would like to transfer from one class to another, please contact us immediately so that we can reserve a space for you at the new location.
Registration for a TestMasters LSAT course can be done online, in-person, or over the phone. Students can pay the course tuition in full upon registration or the $100 deposit to save their seat in a course. Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted forms of debit or credit payments. TestMasters also accepts cashier’s checks, money orders and personal checks. Personal checks must be received by TestMasters no later than 10 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. Otherwise, students can complete their payments for a TestMasters LSAT course up until 7 days prior to their first LSAT class meeting.
If a student has academic questions about TestMasters LSAT prep materials they can email our dedicated Academic Assistance department and receive a response within 24 hours.
In the event that you cannot attend a proctored diagnostic exam you can make it up by auditing the exam at a different location or by taking it on your own. The test will be available in your packet of diagnostics shipped to you at the beginning of your course. You should self-administer the exam under actual testing conditions then submit your answers in the Online Resource Center. You may also audit the diagnostic with a different class by selecting and printing an audit pass on your Online Resource Center.
If you intend to take a TestMasters LSAT course, you should not do any LSAT review before the LSAT course begins. Taking or studying for LSAT diagnostic tests before the TestMasters class begins will prematurely expose you to material that TestMasters uses in the course to expose students to the TestMasters methodology. We recommend that students wait until the LSAT prep course with TestMasters begins to ensure that they do not encounter duplicative material.
LSAT private tutoring is available in any location that TestMasters offers the Full-Length LSAT course. Sometimes LSAT tutors are available in other cities, but tutoring availability is not guaranteed for all locations. Students can always secure an LSAT tutor by enrolling in TestMasters telephonic tutoring which is one-on-one tutoring conducted over the phone or a service such as Skype.
In order to register for a TestMasters LSAT preparation course, students must complete at least a $100 down payment towards the class tuition. The remaining tuition can be paid in installments up to seven days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. Students must have their tuition paid in full in order to receive their course materials or attend any class meetings.
The Law School Admission is a required examination for students applying to law school. The LSAT takes place four times a year and is administered over half a day. The exam is often used as an equalizer in law school admissions as it provides law schools with a standard measurement of each applicant’s critical reasoning and reading skills.
Once your LSAT preptest scores continually reflect a score you would be happy getting on your actual test, you should sign up for the administered LSAT. There are a number of advantages to taking the test as soon as possible once you are prepared. First, the LSAT study material is fresh in your mind. Second, law schools that have rolling admissions will receive your completed application sooner.
Robin Singh, the creator of the TestMasters course and the foremost authority on LSAT preparation, has worked assiduously to ensure that the TestMasters course is the best LSAT preparation course available. The techniques and strategies that he has invented have set TestMasters apart as the most comprehensive and effective LSAT course and have allowed Robin Singh himself to achieve more perfect scores on the LSAT than anyone else in the world.
Students can take the LSAT on any of the four yearly administrations which take place in: February, June, September/October, and December.
Tutoring students may only use LSAT prep materials purchased directly from the LSAC or from TestMasters. The full set of TestMasters LSAT materials, available for sale to TestMasters private tutoring students, include 5 course volumes (with over 8000 real LSAT questions), and access to our online resources which include hundreds of written, video, and audio explanations, psychometric quizzes and drills, and detailed score analysis for each LSAT practice test.
Whether students require only a few one-on-one tutoring hours of LSAT review to polish out some weak spots or a more intensive and directed study plan, TestMasters will be able to assist. TestMasters tutors can help students who have already prepared for the test on their own to fix weak spots they have identified or tutors can help students who are just beginning their LSAT study and need more help to identify what they can do to improve.
The Law School Admission Test is typically the most important element of the law school admissions process. Although undergraduate GPA is also important, it usually doesn’t compare in importance to the LSAT. The LSAT is not only a standardized measure, it also tests the sorts of skills students need to do well in law school—namely the ability to reason effectively and read carefully.
TestMasters LSAT preparation courses have helped over 150,000 students to dramatically improve their LSAT scores.