TestMasters LSAT Course offerings in Greenwood, Mississippi
Our innovative online course is the perfect option for students in Greenwood who want the best LSAT course in the world. We also offer our 160-hour (60 hours in-class and 100 hours online) Live LSAT course in select Mississippi locations for students who are interested in signing up for a traditional classroom course. TestMasters also offers private tutoring in areas near Greenwood for students who would like to do their LSAT study one-on-one with a private tutor. Students can either use private tutoring to supplement a TestMasters LSAT course or choose to work exclusively with a private LSAT tutor.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an actual LSAT
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including access to all LSAT questions released by the LSAC (over 8500 questions)
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSAT PrepTests and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
- Extensive homework assignments that contain actual LSAT prep questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT study tools, and a systematic question type classification for all real LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for every logic game, line reference notes for each reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—here, you can score LSAT Prep Tests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and read written explanations, sharpen argument evaluation skills with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- Over 160 hours of instructional videos by TestMasters founder Robin Singh, the world record-holder for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—here, students can score diagnostic exams, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and read written explanations, study the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 8500 real LSAT questions
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Systematic classification of every question type for every released LSAT question
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for each reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length LSAT PrepTests with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
TestMasters allows students in a Greenwood LSAT course to attend individual classes at an alternate location or transfer to a new location permanently during the same term. To attend an individual class, students must log in to the Online Resource Center and print an audit pass for that lesson. Students wishing to transfer locations permanently can do so at no additional charge by contacting the TestMasters offices to request a space in a new location.
If you would like to register for a TestMasters LSAT prep course you can either pay in full or pay the $100 deposit to save your seat. You can make your payments using an accepted credit or debit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover), checks, or money orders. The deadline to complete your payment with a debit/credit card, cashier’s check, or money order is 7 days prior to the first class meeting; the deadline to complete your payment with a personal check is 10 days prior to the first class meeting.
If a student has academic questions about TestMasters LSAT prep materials they can email our dedicated Academic Assistance department and receive a response within 24 hours.
Every proctored diagnostic exam is available to students as soon as they receive their shipment of course materials. Students can always choose to self-proctor exams whenever it is convenient, although we recommend attending the scheduled proctored tests when possible. If there is a test administration at a different location that a student is able to attend, they can print an audit pass from the Online Resource Center and take the proctored exam with a different class.
If you plan to take the TestMasters LSAT prep course, you should not do any LSAT preparation on your own or with any other LSAT prep courses beforehand. When you enroll with TestMasters, you will gain access to all available LSAT prep questions (over 8500) and a comprehensive strategy for approaching these questions. If students begin to work through any material before the TestMasters class begins, it often causes students to waste time or develop bad LSAT study strategies.
TestMasters offers in-person private LSAT tutoring in all of the locations that we hold classes. If you are in an area where we do not hold classes you can also make use of our online/telephonic tutoring which allows students to work one-on-one with any of our TestMasters LSAT tutors nationwide.
To initially register for a TestMasters LSAT course you can make a $100 deposit or pay the LSAT course tuition in full. The deadline to complete your payments is 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting, but you can pay in any number of installments until that deadline.
The LSAT is a half-day, standardized test that is comprised of 2 logical reasoning, 1 logic games, 1 reading comprehension, and 1 experimental section. The LSAT gauges a student’s acquired reading and critical reasoning skills, and provides a standard measure by which all law schools can evaluate applicants.
If possible, students should register for the Law School Admission Test when and only when they feel they are ready to take the test. If their practice LSAT test scores are still considerably below their range of acceptability, it may be better to wait until a later administration. However, students should also consider whether the schools they are applying to have rolling admissions since this may affect their application.
In 1991, Robin Singh founded TestMasters and has been working to continually improve the course ever since. Robin Singh is the leading authority in the world on LSAT preparation, having received 12 perfect scores on LSAC-administered LSATs. He also heads a research and development team in updating the course materials at least once every year.
Students can only take the LSAT on one of the four LSAT administrations offered each year. The test is given in February, June, September/October, and December.
TestMasters only prepares students using official LSAT prep questions released from the LSAC. Students cannot use simulated LSAT questions or materials developed by other LSAT test prep courses in their tutoring sessions. Students are allowed to purchase LSAT PrepTests directly from the LSAC, or TestMasters course materials for use in their tutoring sessions.
Students who sign up for LSAT tutoring with TestMasters can benefit in a variety of ways. The focused attention afforded to students working one-on-one with a private tutor in their LSAT prep allows them to identify and work through problem areas quickly and effectively. Students who work with a private tutor are also able to learn the TestMasters methodology from an LSAT expert who will cater to their specific level of understanding and their goals and concerns.
The most heavily weighted component of law school admissions for most law schools is a student’s LSAT score; GPA is a distant second. The LSAT receives the most weight both because it correlates most highly with first year law school grades and because it tests reasoning and reading skills students need for success in law school and in the practice of law. Since the LSAT is a learnable test, anyone who dedicates themselves to adequate LSAT prep can increase their competitiveness at their top choice law schools.
TestMasters has provided over 150,000 students with the best LSAT prep course since 1991.