TestMasters Forest, Mississippi LSAT Prep Courses
Students in Forest interested in taking one of our top-quality LSAT prep courses are able to either take our comprehensive Live LSAT Course at select locations within Mississippi or else sign up for our state-of-the-art Online LSAT Course. Our private tutors are stationed in locations close to Forest for students who would like to do their LSAT study one-on-one with a private tutor. Students can either use a tutoring package along with a TestMasters course or study exclusively with a private LSAT tutor.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an actual Law School Admission Test
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters coursebook and practice tests delivered free via courier, including access to all previously released LSAT questions (over 9000 total)
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSAT Prep Tests and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
- Thorough homework assignments that contain real LSAT prep questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT review tools, and a systematic classification of every question type for every released LSAT question
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for every logic game, line reference notes for every reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—here, students can score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and study written explanations, sharpen argument evaluation skills with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- More than 160 hours of instructional videos featuring TestMasters founder Robin Singh, the world record-holder for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—here, you can score diagnostics, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and read written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, search for questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 9000 actual LSAT questions
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Systematic question type classification for every released LSAT question
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for every reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length diagnostics and access to comprehensive score reports for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
All students registered in the Forest TestMasters LSAT course can take individual classes at an alternate location by logging in to the Online Resource Center and printing an audit pass. Registered Forest TestMasters LSAT students can also change locations permanently if there is space in the LSAT class at the new location. Students interested in permanently switching classes should contact TestMasters as soon as possible.
It is convenient for students to register for a TestMasters LSAT course by making either a $100 down payment or completing their tuition payment in-person, online, or over the phone. TestMasters can take Visa, MasterCard, and Discover debit or credit card payments online or over the phone up until 7 days prior to the first class meeting. Check and money orders submitted at least 10 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting can also be accepted. Please note that students must complete their enrollment at least one week prior to the first class meeting or they will incur a $50 late registration fee.
In addition to extensive online resources, students enrolled in the TestMasters Full-Length LSAT course have access to the Academic Assistance department, which is staffed by our expert instructors. Students can utilize any of these tools to obtain answers to LSAT prep questions in the homework or lesson material.
Students can conveniently take and score diagnostic exams at home if they are unable to attend the regularly scheduled proctored exams with their class. Alternatively, students who are able to travel can attend a diagnostic exam at a different location by selecting an audit pass for a different test date on their Online Resource Center.
TestMasters students are advised not to take any LSAT prep courses or do any other independent LSAT studying before starting the class. TestMasters provides students with everything they need to prepare for the LSAT, including over 8000 LSAT prep questions and unparalleled study techniques and strategies. Studying any LSAT prep material before studying with TestMasters is unnecessary and may cause students to develop bad study habits and test-taking strategies.
TestMasters offers in-person private LSAT tutoring in all of the locations that we hold classes. If you are in an area where we do not hold classes you can also make use of our online/telephonic tutoring which allows students to work one-on-one with any of our TestMasters LSAT tutors nationwide.
Students can register for a TestMasters LSAT course by making a $100 down payment. The course tuition can then be paid in any number of installments up until a week prior to the start of the course. Students must be paid in full no later than 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting in order to receive their TestMasters LSAT preparation books and to attend class.
The Law School Admission Test (LSAT) is a half-day, standardized test administered four times each year at designated testing centers throughout the world. All American Bar Association-approved law schools, most Canadian law schools, and many other law schools require applicants to take the LSAT as part of their admission process. It provides a standard measure of acquired reading and critical reasoning skills that law schools can use as one of several factors in assessing applicants.
If possible, students should register for the Law School Admission Test when and only when they feel they are ready to take the test. If their practice LSAT test scores are still considerably below their range of acceptability, it may be better to wait until a later administration. However, students should also consider whether the schools they are applying to have rolling admissions since this may affect their application.
Robin Singh is the owner and founder of TestMasters. He is the leading expert on LSAT prep and has gotten more perfect scores on the LSAT than anyone in the world. He heads a full-time research and development team that updates the TestMasters coursebooks each year.
The Law School Admission Council administers the LSAT 4 times annually: February, June, September/October, and December.
Tutoring students may only use LSAT prep materials purchased directly from the LSAC or from TestMasters. The full set of TestMasters LSAT materials, available for sale to TestMasters private tutoring students, include 5 course volumes (with over 8000 real LSAT questions), and access to our online resources which include hundreds of written, video, and audio explanations, psychometric quizzes and drills, and detailed score analysis for each LSAT practice test.
One-on-one tutoring sessions provide students with an opportunity to work with an LSAT expert to identify and improve upon their weak areas. Students often use tutoring to supplement their TestMasters LSAT class, and those students come to their sessions having already targeted their weak areas. Other students may not be as certain of what their strengths and weaknesses are and so may request that their LSAT tutor assist them in identifying their weaknesses and developing a study plan to help them improve. TestMasters offers a number of tutoring packages for students interested in more than a few hours of tutoring. The TestMasters Platinum Package provides students premium LSAT preparation with a private tutor who will work with them to cover the entire TestMasters course at their own pace.
The Law School Admission Test is typically the one thing law schools look at the most when determining who to admit. Undergraduate GPA usually takes second place. The LSAT ranks first because it measures the reading and reasoning skills that will enable students to perform well in law school. Unlike many other standardized tests, the LSAT is a skills-based test, and the skills it is designed to test can be learned effectively over time with quality LSAT preparation. Therefore, students who invest time in learning these skills can significantly improve their chances of getting into their top law school choices even if their GPA is less than ideal.
Since 1991 over a hundred and fifty thousand students have taken TestMasters for their LSAT preparation needs.