TestMasters LSAT Course offerings in Oakdale, Minnesota
Oakdale students who want to sign up for a live course have the option of attending our flagship Live LSAT Course at select locations thoughout Minnesota. For Oakdale-area students who are unable to schedule a live course but who want the benefits of one of our LSAT preparation courses, the TestMasters online course is an ideal option. Minnesota students who would like to prepare for the LSAT one-on-one with a private tutor can either work entirely with one of our LSAT private tutors or use private tutoring in addition to a TestMasters LSAT course.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an actual LSAT
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including materials that contain over 9000 real LSAT questions
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSAT PrepTests with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
- Thorough homework assignments that contain actual LSAT questions, LSAT prep drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT study tools, and a systematic question type classification for all real LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for every logic game, line reference notes for every reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score diagnostic exams, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and study written explanations, sharpen argument evaluation skills with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, search for questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- More than 160 hours of instructional videos by TestMasters founder Robin Singh, who holds the world record for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score diagnostic exams, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, study the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters course materials delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 9000 real LSAT questions
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Systematic question type classification for every released LSAT question
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for each reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length LSAT PrepTests with comprehensive score analyses available for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
TestMasters students who need to audit a single lesson at a different location may do so by selecting and printing an audit pass. These can be found on the Online Resource Center. Students who would like to transfer permanently to a new LSAT class location during the same term are permitted to do so as long as there are spots available. To ensure a spot in the new location, students interested in transferring out of a Oakdale LSAT class location should contact the TestMasters offices as soon as possible.
To reserve a spot in an LSAT review course, you must either pay the tuition in full or make a down payment of at least $100. If you choose to make a down payment, you must pay the remainder of the tuition at least one week prior to the start of your LSAT classes. You can register online for any of our courses. TestMasters accepts the following forms of payment: checks, money orders, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. Please note that TestMasters only accepts personal checks that are received at least ten days prior to the first class meeting. If you complete your enrollment less than one week before the first LSAT class meeting, you will be charged a $50 late registration fee.
As students work through the LSAT prep materials outside of class they can contact our Academic Assistance department and receive a written response within 24 hours.
The TestMasters LSAT course includes 24 hours of proctored diagnostic testing on top of the 60 hours of live in-class instruction and 100 hours of online instruction. Six proctored diagnostic tests are scheduled at regular intervals throughout the course, but students who have scheduling conflicts can print out audit passes online to attend a proctored exam at a different location on a different day. If there are no available make-up exams in the area or they conflict with a student’s schedule, the exams can be self-administered at home and scored in the Online Resource Center.
You should not study LSAT prep questions on your own before taking TestMasters. The TestMasters LSAT course is comprehensive, so students who attempt to study LSAT questions or work through other LSAT books will be at risk of learning techniques that are inconsistent with the TestMasters LSAT studying techniques. Since TestMasters provides students with proven strategies for success on the LSAT as well as a copy of every LSAT question available (over 8000 questions), students who want to get the best LSAT preparation should invest themselves completely in the LSAT study materials that TestMasters provides.
Private tutoring is available in any location where the live TestMasters LSAT course is offered. If tutoring is not available in your area you can still work with a qualified TestMasters LSAT tutor through our online/telephonic tutoring program. If you are interested in LSAT private tutoring please contact the TestMasters Tutoring Coordinator at 800-696-5728.
To save your seat in a TestMasters LSAT prep course you can simply make a $100 deposit. The deadline to complete your payments is 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. Payments can be made in installments on the Online Resource Center, over the phone, or by mailing your payments to the TestMasters office. All students must complete their payments by the registration deadline in order to attend any live LSAT classes.
The LSAT assesses a student’s abilities to reason and read critically. It plays a prominent role in the law school admissions process because it allows admissions departments to assess students on an even playing field. The LSAT consists of five sections including: logical reasoning (2), logic games (1), reading comprehension (1), and experimental (1). The test is administered four times a year and takes an average of 4 hours from start to finish.
Once your LSAT study is complete and the material is still at the forefront of your mind, you should register for the test and take it as soon as possible. Waiting until late in the term could affect your application at schools with rolling admissions. However, if your scores on your LSAT prep tests are consistently below the score you would like to receive on the actual test, it might be worth waiting until a later administration.
TestMasters founder, Robin Singh, is the world’s leading expert on LSAT preparation. He holds the world record for the highest number of perfect LSAT scores (12) and leads a full-time research and development team in updating the TestMasters course materials every year.
You can sign-up for any of the following four LSAT administrations if you are taking the LSAT: February, June, September or October (depending on year), and December.
Tutoring students may only use LSAT prep materials purchased directly from the LSAC or from TestMasters. The full set of TestMasters LSAT materials, available for sale to TestMasters private tutoring students, include 5 course volumes (with over 8000 real LSAT questions), and access to our online resources which include hundreds of written, video, and audio explanations, psychometric quizzes and drills, and detailed score analysis for each LSAT practice test.
Whether students need a couple of hours of private tutoring to brush up on a few weak spots through some LSAT review or a more comprehensive series of one-on-one sessions, TestMasters can help. Our tutors have all scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an LSAC-administered LSAT, so they have the expertise to guide you through your LSAT prep. TestMasters tutors can help you to fix weak spots you have already identified or help you to identify more ways that you can study to improve your score.
The Law School Admission Test is typically the one thing law schools look at the most when determining who to admit. Undergraduate GPA usually takes second place. The LSAT ranks first because it measures the reading and reasoning skills that will enable students to perform well in law school. Unlike many other standardized tests, the LSAT is a skills-based test, and the skills it is designed to test can be learned effectively over time with quality LSAT preparation. Therefore, students who invest time in learning these skills can significantly improve their chances of getting into their top law school choices even if their GPA is less than ideal.
More than 150,000 students have taken TestMasters since its inception in 1991.