TestMasters Austin, Minnesota LSAT Prep Courses
TestMasters’ innovative online course is available for Austin-area students who want to take advantage of our LSAT expertise. In addition, we offer comprehensive Live LSAT courses at select Minnesota locations for students in Austin who would prefer to sign up for an in-person course. Minnesota students who would rather complete their LSAT study with an individual tutor can either work entirely with one of our LSAT private tutors or use a tutoring package in addition to a TestMasters LSAT course.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an actual LSAT
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including access to all LSAT questions released by the LSAC (over 9000 questions)
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSATs and access to comprehensive score reports for each
- Extensive homework assignments that contain real LSAT prep questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT review tools, and a systematic question type classification for all real LSAT questions
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for every reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, study the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- More than 160 hours of instructional videos featuring TestMasters founder Robin Singh, who holds the world record for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score diagnostics, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and study written explanations, sharpen argument evaluation skills with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, search for questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 9000 actual LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Systematic question type classification for all real LSAT questions
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for each reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length LSAT PrepTests with comprehensive score reports available for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
All students registered in the Austin TestMasters LSAT course can take individual classes at an alternate location by logging in to the Online Resource Center and printing an audit pass. Registered Austin TestMasters LSAT students can also change locations permanently if there is space in the LSAT class at the new location. Students interested in permanently switching classes should contact TestMasters as soon as possible.
In order to register for a TestMasters LSAT course, students have the option of paying a $100 deposit or the full course tuition. Students can use their Visa, MasterCard, or Discover credit or debit cards to make their payments or they can submit a check or money order. All payments must be complete no later than 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting in order to avoid any late registration fees.
Students enrolled in the live TestMasters LSAT course have access to the instructor-staffed Academic Assistance department to get any homework questions answered before they begin new lesson material.
Each of the six proctored diagnostic exams is meant to simulate a real LSAT administration. If a student cannot attend the scheduled proctored exam, they can still take it on their own and submit their answers in the Online Resource Center to obtain their results. Alternatively, if a student is able to attend a make-up exam they can print a corresponding audit pass and attend the exam on a different date, at a different location.
If you intend to take a TestMasters LSAT course, you should not do any LSAT review before the LSAT course begins. Taking or studying for LSAT diagnostic tests before the TestMasters class begins will prematurely expose you to material that TestMasters uses in the course to expose students to the TestMasters methodology. We recommend that students wait until the LSAT prep course with TestMasters begins to ensure that they do not encounter duplicative material.
In-person tutoring for the LSAT is available in every area where we hold classes. Sometimes we have tutors available in additional cities but tutoring is dependent on our tutor availability. TestMasters also offers online/telephonic tutoring which enables students to work one-on-one with a trained TestMasters instructor.
To initially register for a TestMasters LSAT course you can make a $100 deposit or pay the LSAT course tuition in full. The deadline to complete your payments is 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting, but you can pay in any number of installments until that deadline.
The LSAT is a half-day, standardized test that is comprised of 2 logical reasoning, 1 logic games, 1 reading comprehension, and 1 experimental section. The LSAT gauges a student’s acquired reading and critical reasoning skills, and provides a standard measure by which all law schools can evaluate applicants.
If possible, students should register for the Law School Admission Test when and only when they feel they are ready to take the test. If their practice LSAT test scores are still considerably below their range of acceptability, it may be better to wait until a later administration. However, students should also consider whether the schools they are applying to have rolling admissions since this may affect their application.
TestMasters founder, Robin Singh, is the world’s leading expert on LSAT preparation. He holds the world record for the highest number of perfect LSAT scores (12) and leads a full-time research and development team in updating the TestMasters course materials every year.
Students can take the LSAT on any of the four yearly administrations which take place in: February, June, September/October, and December.
Current TestMasters students can use their course materials with their TestMasters private LSAT tutor, and students who are enrolled in the Platinum Tutoring Package will receive the full-set of five LSAT course prep books. All other private tutoring students may purchase the full LSAT materials from TestMasters or bring official LSAC publications to their private tutoring sessions.
There are many ways that TestMasters tutors work with students to help them with their LSAT preparation. Some students who have already taken the TestMasters class sign up for private tutoring because they would like assistance understanding some of the toughest concepts they were exposed to in their classes. Other students sign up for private tutoring before doing any LSAT prep because they prefer to do their studying with a private tutor. For these students, TestMasters offers tutoring packages at a reduced rate.
A student’s LSAT score is more often than not the most critical single factor in the law school admissions process. Although undergraduate GPA is usually the second most important factor, it is far less important that a student’s LSAT score. This is why dedication to LSAT preparation is so critical. And since the LSAT tests learnable reasoning and reading skills, dedicated LSAT prep often makes it possible for students to make up for poor college performance and increase their chances of getting into top law schools.
Since 1991 over 150,000 students have taken LSAT courses offered by TestMasters.