TestMasters Albion, Michigan LSAT Prep Courses
Students in Albion who want to register for a TestMasters prep course can get the benefits of the most comprehensive LSAT preparation in the world with our innovative Online LSAT Course. Albion-area students who are interested in registering for a traditional classroom LSAT review course can choose to take our in-depth Live LSAT Course in select locations across Michigan. Students in Michigan who would rather complete their LSAT study one-on-one with a private tutor can either work exclusively with one of our LSAT private tutors or use private tutoring as a supplement to a TestMasters LSAT course.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an actual Law School Admission Test
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including access to all previously released LSAT questions (over 8500 total)
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSATs with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
- Extensive homework assignments that contain actual LSAT questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT study tools, and a systematic question type classification for all real LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for every reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—here, you can score diagnostic exams, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, search for questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- Over 160 hours of LSAT prep videos featuring TestMasters founder Robin Singh, the world record-holder for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT Prep Tests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including access to all previously released LSAT questions (over 8500 total)
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Systematic categorization of every question type for every released LSAT question
- Written or video explanations for every logic game, line reference notes for each reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length LSAT PrepTests and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
TestMasters allows students in a Albion LSAT course to attend individual classes at an alternate location or transfer to a new location permanently during the same term. To attend an individual class, students must log in to the Online Resource Center and print an audit pass for that lesson. Students wishing to transfer locations permanently can do so at no additional charge by contacting the TestMasters offices to request a space in a new location.
Students who wish to reserve their seat in an upcoming TestMasters LSAT course may do so in-person, online, or over the phone. The prep course registration fee can be paid in full or paid in installments as long as students make at least a $100 initial deposit. The payments can be made online using a Visa, MasterCard or Discover Card. Students can also submit checks or money orders directly to the TestMasters office as long as they are received no later than 10 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. The registration deadline for all other forms of payment is 7 days prior to the first class meeting.
Students enrolled in the TestMasters LSAT course can ask academic questions about the material by emailing our Academic Assistance department, which is staffed by our expert instructors.
Each of the six proctored diagnostic exams is meant to simulate a real LSAT administration. If a student cannot attend the scheduled proctored exam, they can still take it on their own and submit their answers in the Online Resource Center to obtain their results. Alternatively, if a student is able to attend a make-up exam they can print a corresponding audit pass and attend the exam on a different date, at a different location.
Students planning to take the TestMasters course should not do any LSAT prep on their own beforehand. Because the TestMasters LSAT preparation material are comprehensive and proven effective, any LSAT studying done prior to taking the TestMasters course may cause students to develop inferior study habits. In addition, TestMasters lessons often challenge students with LSAT material to help them learn various concepts, and students who take LSAT courses or LSAT practice tests before their TestMasters course begins will have already been exposed to that material and may therefore not be able to learn as much from it.
All TestMasters LSAT tutors are qualified LSAT instructors who have or currently teach our live LSAT courses. TestMasters offers in-person private LSAT tutoring in locations where courses are being held. If TestMasters can accommodate your tutoring request in a location outside of where we offer classes we will set you up with an available LSAT tutor. Students who live far from a class site can purchase telephonic tutoring to work with a qualified TestMasters LSAT tutor.
Students can register for a TestMasters LSAT course by making a $100 down payment. The course tuition can then be paid in any number of installments up until a week prior to the start of the course. Students must be paid in full no later than 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting in order to receive their TestMasters LSAT preparation books and to attend class.
Students applying to American Bar Association (ABA)-approved law schools, and many law schools in Canada, must take the Law School Admission Test (LSAT). The LSAT is a half-day, standardized graduate entrance exam that tests a student’s critical reading and reasoning aptitude.
You should register for the LSAT shortly after your LSAT study is complete and you are consistently reaching a score in your practice diagnostics that you would be happy with on your administered test. If you take the test before this point, you run a higher risk of not reaching your goal score. However, you should also consider that waiting longer to take the test may affect your chances of getting into your preferred law school due to rolling admissions.
Robin Singh is the creator of TestMasters. He is the world’s top expert on LSAT prep as is evidenced by his 12 perfect scores on LSAC-administered LSATs-more than anyone else in the world. Robin Singh continues to develop the course each year by updating the TestMasters course materials with the assistance of a full-time research and development team.
Students can only take the LSAT on one of the four LSAT administrations offered each year. The test is given in February, June, September/October, and December.
TestMasters only prepares students using officially licensed LSAT questions. Other than publications purchased directly from the Law School Admission Council, LSAT private tutoring students may not use materials other than the TestMasters course books in their tutoring sessions. If students do not want to purchase TestMasters LSAT course materials, they should buy real LSAT PrepTests from the LSAC to work through with their LSAT tutor.
LSAT prep with a private tutor can vary for each student. In some cases, students who have developed a good understanding of their weaknesses and strengths throughout the course of their study may only need to work with a tutor to fine tune a couple things. Other students may prefer to work with a private tutor throughout the course of their study. Whether students intend to work with a TestMasters LSAT tutor for many hours or only a few, we can help you to reach your goals.
A student’s LSAT score is more often than not the most critical single factor in the law school admissions process. Although undergraduate GPA is usually the second most important factor, it is far less important that a student’s LSAT score. This is why dedication to LSAT preparation is so critical. And since the LSAT tests learnable reasoning and reading skills, dedicated LSAT prep often makes it possible for students to make up for poor college performance and increase their chances of getting into top law schools.
Since 1991 over a hundred and fifty thousand students have taken TestMasters for their LSAT preparation needs.