TestMasters LSAT Course offerings in Beverly, Massachusetts
Students in the Beverly area who are interested in signing up for one of our top-quality LSAT preparation courses have the option of either attending our 160-hour (60 hours in-class plus 100 hours online) Live LSAT Course at a location within Massachusetts or else enrolling in our state-of-the-art Online LSAT Course. TestMasters also offers private tutoring near Beverly for students who would like to do their LSAT study with an individual tutor. Students can either study exclusively with a private LSAT tutor or use a tutoring package along with a TestMasters course.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an actual Law School Admission Test
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including access to all LSAT questions released by the LSAC (over 8500 questions)
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSAT PrepTests with comprehensive score reports available for each
- Rigorous homework assignments that contain actual LSAT prep questions, LSAT prep drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT study tools, and a systematic categorization of every question type for every released LSAT question
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—here, students can score diagnostic exams, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and read written explanations, use the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- More than 160 hours of instructional videos by TestMasters founder Robin Singh, who holds the world record for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT Prep Tests, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, use the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 8500 actual LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Systematic categorization of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Written or video explanations for every logic game, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length LSAT Prep Tests with comprehensive score analyses available for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
Beverly TestMasters LSAT students can audit classes at any location during the same term by printing audit passes from the Online Resource Center. Students who want to change to a new location in the middle of the term are permitted to do so at no additional cost as long as there is space available in the class. Students should contact TestMasters as soon as possible so we can reserve a space for you in the new LSAT class location of your choice.
In order to register for a TestMasters LSAT course, students have the option of paying a $100 deposit or the full course tuition. Students can use their Visa, MasterCard, or Discover credit or debit cards to make their payments or they can submit a check or money order. All payments must be complete no later than 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting in order to avoid any late registration fees.
Students can email our Academic Assistance department to ask a TestMasters instructor questions about the homework, diagnostics, LSAT study tips, etc.
Students can take proctored diagnostic exams at a different time than their regularly scheduled class meeting if they are unable to attend. If they live in an area where another class is available, they are welcome to print out an audit pass to make up the exam with that class. It is also easy for students to take their diagnostic at home on their own time.
It is not in your best interest to do any LSAT prep before enrolling in the TestMasters LSAT course. Our classes are designed to introduce you to the best LSAT preparation strategies available, and students who study on their own are in danger of learning techniques that are inconsistent with the TestMasters methodology. Students who enroll in the TestMasters course can avoid having to unlearn other LSAT studying techniques by avoiding doing any LSAT preparation before the course begins.
In-person tutoring for the LSAT is available in every area where we hold classes. Sometimes we have tutors available in additional cities but tutoring is dependent on our tutor availability. TestMasters also offers online/telephonic tutoring which enables students to work one-on-one with a trained TestMasters instructor.
Students who wish to reserve a seat in an upcoming TestMasters LSAT review course may do so by making a $100 deposit. After making a deposit, students can pay the remaining balance in any number of installments by submitting their payment via regular mail, making payments on the Online Resource Center, or making payments over the phone with a TestMasters Enrollment Counselor. All students must have the course tuition paid in full no later than 7 days prior to the first class meeting in order to attend any LSAT classes.
Students seeking admissions into law school must take the Law School Admission Test (LSAT). The LSAT is a standardized graduate entrance exam that is administered four times a year, and students have to option of taking the February LSAT, June LSAT, September LSAT/October LSAT, or December LSAT. This half-day test is designed to test two skills critical to success in law school: critical reasoning and reading comprehension. The test is broken down into one writing sample essay and five multiple choice sections: 2 logical reasoning, 1 logic games, 1 reading comprehension, and 1 experimental section.
Once your LSAT preptest scores continually reflect a score you would be happy getting on your actual test, you should sign up for the administered LSAT. There are a number of advantages to taking the test as soon as possible once you are prepared. First, the LSAT study material is fresh in your mind. Second, law schools that have rolling admissions will receive your completed application sooner.
Robin Singh created TestMasters in 1991 and has continually worked to ensure that TestMasters is the best LSAT prep course available. Not only is Robin Singh himself the foremost expert on the LSAT, holding the world record for perfect LSAT scores, he also directs the TestMasters research and development department in creating coursebook updates every year.
Each TestMasters LSAT prep course is in preparation for the next upcoming LSAT administration. The LSAT is only available four times a year: February, June, September/October, and December.
If you are enrolled in TestMasters LSAT private tutoring, you may only use course materials purchased directly from TestMasters, or LSAT PrepTests purchased directly from the Law School Admission Council.
One-on-one tutoring sessions provide students with an opportunity to work with an LSAT expert to identify and improve upon their weak areas. Students often use tutoring to supplement their TestMasters LSAT class, and those students come to their sessions having already targeted their weak areas. Other students may not be as certain of what their strengths and weaknesses are and so may request that their LSAT tutor assist them in identifying their weaknesses and developing a study plan to help them improve. TestMasters offers a number of tutoring packages for students interested in more than a few hours of tutoring. The TestMasters Platinum Package provides students premium LSAT preparation with a private tutor who will work with them to cover the entire TestMasters course at their own pace.
Although there are some exceptions to the rule, the vast majority of the time the score a student receives on the Law School Admission Test will determine more than any other individual factor where that student will be admitted to law school. Law schools also consider the undergraduate GPA to a degree, but it usually is far less critical than a student’s LSAT score. Since the skills that the LSAT is designed to test are learnable, LSAT preparation is a critical aspect of ensuring that students are as competitive as possible in the law school admission process.
Since 1991 over a hundred and fifty thousand students have taken TestMasters for their LSAT preparation needs.