Hyattsville, Maryland LSAT Prep Classes
Hyattsville-area students who want the benefits of an LSAT course with TestMasters can take advantage of the most complete LSAT preparation in the world with our innovative Online LSAT Course. In addition, we offer a comprehensive Live LSAT course at select locations in the state of Maryland for Hyattsville-area students who want to sign up for a traditional classroom course. Students in Maryland who want to conduct their LSAT study one-on-one with a private tutor can either study exclusively with one of our LSAT private tutors or supplement a TestMasters LSAT course with a tutoring package.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an officially administered LSAT
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters coursebook and practice tests delivered free via courier, including access to all LSAT questions released by the LSAC (over 8500 questions)
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length diagnostic exams with comprehensive score reports available for each
- Thorough homework assignments that contain real LSAT prep questions, LSAT prep drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT study tools, and a systematic categorization of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT Prep Tests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and read written explanations, use the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- More than 160 hours of LSAT prep videos by TestMasters founder Robin Singh, the world record-holder for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—here, students can score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and read written explanations, use the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete set of TestMasters course materials delivered free via courier, including access to all previously released LSAT questions (over 8500 total)
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Systematic categorization of every question type for every released LSAT question
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for every reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length LSAT PrepTests and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
TestMasters offers students many options for taking LSAT classes at alternate locations. One option students have is to attend individual classes at a different location. These students must first print out an audit pass and then present it to the LSAT instructor at the alternate location. Another option students have is to permanently relocate to an LSAT class in a different area. Students wishing to exercise this option should contact the TestMasters offices immediately to make sure there is space available in the new LSAT class location.
Students who wish to reserve their seat in an upcoming TestMasters LSAT course may do so in-person, online, or over the phone. The prep course registration fee can be paid in full or paid in installments as long as students make at least a $100 initial deposit. The payments can be made online using a Visa, MasterCard or Discover Card. Students can also submit checks or money orders directly to the TestMasters office as long as they are received no later than 10 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. The registration deadline for all other forms of payment is 7 days prior to the first class meeting.
Students enrolled in the TestMasters LSAT course can ask academic questions about the material by emailing our Academic Assistance department, which is staffed by our expert instructors.
Students can take proctored diagnostic exams at a different time than their regularly scheduled class meeting if they are unable to attend. If they live in an area where another class is available, they are welcome to print out an audit pass to make up the exam with that class. It is also easy for students to take their diagnostic at home on their own time.
You should not do any studying for the LSAT before your LSAT prep course with TestMasters begins. Doing so is counterproductive for several reasons 1) Each lesson with TestMasters is designed to introduce students to various concepts on the LSAT and to help them effectively tackle LSAT prep questions by applying these concepts 2) Students who study on their own before the course often end up spending time unlearning ineffective LSAT studying techniques in order to learn the TestMasters methodology.
Tutoring is available in any city where a TestMasters live LSAT course is taking place. TestMasters LSAT tutors may also be available in other cities, but private LSAT tutoring is not guaranteed for those locations. If you would like to prepare for the LSAT with a TestMasters LSAT tutor but one isn’t available in your area, you can work with one remotely via the TestMasters online/telephonic tutoring service. Online/telephonic tutoring is done over the phone or through a service such as Skype, and students can schedule sessions with their LSAT tutor when it is most convenient for them.
To save your seat in a TestMasters LSAT prep course you can simply make a $100 deposit. The deadline to complete your payments is 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. Payments can be made in installments on the Online Resource Center, over the phone, or by mailing your payments to the TestMasters office. All students must complete their payments by the registration deadline in order to attend any live LSAT classes.
Students applying to American Bar Association (ABA)-approved law schools, and many law schools in Canada, must take the Law School Admission Test (LSAT). The LSAT is a half-day, standardized graduate entrance exam that tests a student’s critical reading and reasoning aptitude.
You should register for the LSAT shortly after your LSAT study is complete and you are consistently reaching a score in your practice diagnostics that you would be happy with on your administered test. If you take the test before this point, you run a higher risk of not reaching your goal score. However, you should also consider that waiting longer to take the test may affect your chances of getting into your preferred law school due to rolling admissions.
TestMasters founder, Robin Singh, is the world’s leading expert on LSAT preparation. He holds the world record for the highest number of perfect LSAT scores (12) and leads a full-time research and development team in updating the TestMasters course materials every year.
There are only four available LSAT administrations each year and they include the February, June, September/October, and December administrations.
When meeting privately with a TestMasters LSAT tutor, students can work with either TestMasters course materials or official Law Services PrepTests, both of which contain only authentic LSAT prep questions. TestMasters instructors do not tutor students with simulated LSAT questions or materials developed by other test preparation companies. Students not enrolled in the TestMasters LSAT Course may purchase LSAT prep books directly from TestMasters.
One-on-one tutoring sessions provide students with an opportunity to work with an LSAT expert to identify and improve upon their weak areas. Students often use tutoring to supplement their TestMasters LSAT class, and those students come to their sessions having already targeted their weak areas. Other students may not be as certain of what their strengths and weaknesses are and so may request that their LSAT tutor assist them in identifying their weaknesses and developing a study plan to help them improve. TestMasters offers a number of tutoring packages for students interested in more than a few hours of tutoring. The TestMasters Platinum Package provides students premium LSAT preparation with a private tutor who will work with them to cover the entire TestMasters course at their own pace.
More than any other individual element—even more than your college GPA—your LSAT score determines what law schools you are likely to get into. The Law School Admission Test is designed to test the skills you will need to be a successful law student and lawyer. Since the LSAT is a standardized test, it serves to put all students on the same playing field, meaning even students with poor performance in undergrad will have a chance to compete for a spot at their preferred law schools if they take their LSAT study seriously.
TestMasters has provided over 150,000 students with the best LSAT prep course since 1991.