Greensboro, Maryland LSAT Prep Classes
Greensboro students who are interested in enrolling in our preparation course have the option of either taking our flagship Live LSAT Course at one of our Maryland locations or else taking our innovative Online LSAT Course. Maryland students who want to conduct their LSAT study one-on-one with a private tutor can either study exclusively with one of our LSAT private tutors or supplement a TestMasters LSAT course with a private tutoring package.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an actual Law School Admission Test
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters coursebook and practice tests delivered free via courier, including materials that contain over 8500 actual LSAT questions
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length diagnostics with comprehensive score analyses available for each
- Rigorous homework assignments that contain actual LSAT prep questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT review tools, and a systematic categorization of every question type for every released LSAT question
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT Prep Tests, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and study written explanations, use the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- More than 160 hours of LSAT prep videos featuring TestMasters founder Robin Singh, the world record-holder for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—here, you can score diagnostics, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and read written explanations, use the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 8500 actual LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Systematic categorization of every question type for every released LSAT question
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for every reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length LSAT PrepTests with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
TestMasters offers students many options for taking LSAT classes at alternate locations. One option students have is to attend individual classes at a different location. These students must first print out an audit pass and then present it to the LSAT instructor at the alternate location. Another option students have is to permanently relocate to an LSAT class in a different area. Students wishing to exercise this option should contact the TestMasters offices immediately to make sure there is space available in the new LSAT class location.
Students can register for a TestMasters LSAT prep course online, over the phone, or in the TestMasters office. Students paying with a Visa, MasterCard or Discover debit or credit card can enroll with at least a $100 deposit online, over the phone, or by submitting their payment information on their submitted student enrollment agreement. Students paying with check or money order can mail their payment along with their student enrollment agreement to the TestMasters offices. All personal checks must be received no later than 10 days prior to the first class meeting. All other methods of payment can be made up until 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting.
Students will have the opportunity to receive personalized support from our faculty via email.
The TestMasters LSAT course includes 24 hours of proctored diagnostic testing on top of the 60 hours of live in-class instruction and 100 hours of online instruction. Six proctored diagnostic tests are scheduled at regular intervals throughout the course, but students who have scheduling conflicts can print out audit passes online to attend a proctored exam at a different location on a different day. If there are no available make-up exams in the area or they conflict with a student’s schedule, the exams can be self-administered at home and scored in the Online Resource Center.
You should not study LSAT prep questions on your own before taking TestMasters. The TestMasters LSAT course is comprehensive, so students who attempt to study LSAT questions or work through other LSAT books will be at risk of learning techniques that are inconsistent with the TestMasters LSAT studying techniques. Since TestMasters provides students with proven strategies for success on the LSAT as well as a copy of every LSAT question available (over 8000 questions), students who want to get the best LSAT preparation should invest themselves completely in the LSAT study materials that TestMasters provides.
Tutoring is available in any city where a TestMasters live LSAT course is taking place. TestMasters LSAT tutors may also be available in other cities, but private LSAT tutoring is not guaranteed for those locations. If you would like to prepare for the LSAT with a TestMasters LSAT tutor but one isn’t available in your area, you can work with one remotely via the TestMasters online/telephonic tutoring service. Online/telephonic tutoring is done over the phone or through a service such as Skype, and students can schedule sessions with their LSAT tutor when it is most convenient for them.
To reserve a spot in the TestMasters LSAT course, students must make a down payment of at least a $100. Students are then able to pay in any number of installments until the registration deadline. Students must have their course paid in full no later than 7 days prior to the first class meeting in order to complete their enrollment and being attending LSAT classes.
Students seeking admissions into law school must take the Law School Admission Test (LSAT). The LSAT is a standardized graduate entrance exam that is administered four times a year, and students have to option of taking the February LSAT, June LSAT, September LSAT/October LSAT, or December LSAT. This half-day test is designed to test two skills critical to success in law school: critical reasoning and reading comprehension. The test is broken down into one writing sample essay and five multiple choice sections: 2 logical reasoning, 1 logic games, 1 reading comprehension, and 1 experimental section.
If possible, students should register for the Law School Admission Test when and only when they feel they are ready to take the test. If their practice LSAT test scores are still considerably below their range of acceptability, it may be better to wait until a later administration. However, students should also consider whether the schools they are applying to have rolling admissions since this may affect their application.
The world’s leading authority on LSAT prep, Robin Singh, is the owner and author of the TestMasters course. Robin Singh has scored perfect scores on LSAC-administered LSATs 12 times, more than anyone else in the world. He, along with members of the research and development team work to update the TestMasters course materials annually.
Students can only take the LSAT on one of the four LSAT administrations offered each year. The test is given in February, June, September/October, and December.
Students working with a TestMasters private LSAT tutor can use TestMasters LSAT preparation materials or Law School Admission Council (LSAC) publications in their sessions. TestMasters only uses officially licensed LSAT questions from the LSAC and the full course materials include all released questions since 1991 (over 8000 in all). Students who are currently enrolled in or have taken a TestMasters LSAT course may use their class materials, and students enrolled in the Platinum Tutoring Package receive a full-set of LSAT prep books with their enrollment. All other students may purchase the aforementioned publications directly from TestMasters or the LSAC.
Some students come to tutoring sessions with a clear game plan of what they would like to do to improve. Other students know they would like assistance in their LSAT prep but are less sure about what their problem areas are. TestMasters tutors can help in either case. Our tutors are qualified to help students in any stage of their LSAT preparation to reach their goals.
Generally, the Law School Admission Test is the most important thing students need to consider when applying to law schools; even more important than college GPA. Since the LSAT is designed to test skills students will be required to use in law school and as lawyers, students who invest time in studying for the LSAT will be at an advantage not only in the law school admissions process but also in the course of their legal career.
TestMasters has been providing LSAT preparation courses since 1991 and has helped over 150,000 students reach their admissions goals.