Bath, Maine LSAT Prep Classes
The TestMasters online course is an ideal option for Bath-area students who are interested in taking one of our LSAT review courses. TestMasters also offers a in-depth Live LSAT course at select locations across the state of Maine for Bath students interested in taking a traditional classroom course. Maine students who want to conduct their LSAT study one-on-one with a private tutor can either study entirely with one of our LSAT private tutors or use a tutoring package together with a TestMasters LSAT course.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an actual LSAT
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including access to all LSAT questions released by the LSAC (over 8500 questions)
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSAT PrepTests with comprehensive score reports available for each
- Thorough homework assignments that contain actual LSAT prep questions, LSAT prep drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT review tools, and a systematic categorization of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for each reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—here, students can score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and study written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- Over 160 hours of LSAT prep videos by TestMasters founder Robin Singh, the world record-holder for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT Prep Tests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and study written explanations, sharpen argument evaluation skills with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including access to all LSAT questions released by the LSAC (over 8500 questions)
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Systematic question type classification for all real LSAT questions
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for each reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length LSAT Prep Tests with comprehensive score analyses available for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
If students need to make up individual LSAT classes, it is easy to do so by logging into the Online Resource Center and printing an audit pass. If students wish to permanently relocate to a new LSAT class location where space is available, they may do so without an additional charge. To switch from Bath to a new location, students should contact the TestMasters offices right away so we can reserve a spot in the new LSAT class location.
To enroll in a TestMasters LSAT prep course, students can pay the tuition in full or make a $100 deposit to save their seat at a particular location. The remaining course tuition must be paid by the registration deadline for the course, one week prior to the first class meeting. TestMasters accepts Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit or debit card payments, checks, and money orders. Please ensure that all personal checks are received no later than 10 days prior to the first class meeting, otherwise your payment cannot be processed. Students who complete their registration after the 7 day deadline will be assessed a $50 late registration fee.
Included in the TestMasters Full-Length LSAT course is personalized email support and academic assistance provided by our qualified instructors.
Students can make up diagnostic tests on their own or they can audit the exam with another class. Each proctored exam is provided in advance with your original shipment of course materials. If a student would like to take the test earlier they can do so by timing it themselves at home. Also, if there is another date and location that a student can audit, they may print out a corresponding audit pass for the proctored exam from their Online Resource Center.
If you plan to take the TestMasters LSAT prep course, you should not do any LSAT preparation on your own or with any other LSAT prep courses beforehand. When you enroll with TestMasters, you will gain access to all available LSAT prep questions (over 8500) and a comprehensive strategy for approaching these questions. If students begin to work through any material before the TestMasters class begins, it often causes students to waste time or develop bad LSAT study strategies.
LSAT tutoring is available in most major cities where a TestMasters LSAT course is being offered, and LSAT online/telephonic tutoring is offered for students worldwide. For availability in your city please contact the TestMasters office at 800-696-5728.
The registration deadline for a live TestMasters LSAT prep course is 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. Students can save their seat in an LSAT review course by making a $100 down payment, and then pay the remaining course tuition in any number of installments up until the registration deadline. Only once a student has completed their enrollment will they be allowed to attend an LSAT prep class.
The LSAT is a standardized graduate admissions test that measures two skills that are crucial to a student’s success in law school: reading comprehension and critical reasoning. All students applying to ABA-approved law schools must take the test and submit their scores with their applications. The test takes place over the course of half a day and is administered four times a year.
Students who are scoring in a range they would be happy with on the actual test should sign up for the Law School Admission Test as soon as possible. Waiting until later will mean a greater risk of forgetting LSAT study strategies and techniques that are instrumental to success on the test. Students should consider how rolling admissions may affect their application when considering at what point during the admissions process to apply.
Robin Singh created TestMasters in 1991 and has continually worked to ensure that TestMasters is the best LSAT prep course available. Not only is Robin Singh himself the foremost expert on the LSAT, holding the world record for perfect LSAT scores, he also directs the TestMasters research and development department in creating coursebook updates every year.
The LSAT takes place in February in late winter, June in the summer, either late September or Early October in the fall, and in December in the early winter.
Tutoring students may only use LSAT prep materials purchased directly from the LSAC or from TestMasters. The full set of TestMasters LSAT materials, available for sale to TestMasters private tutoring students, include 5 course volumes (with over 8000 real LSAT questions), and access to our online resources which include hundreds of written, video, and audio explanations, psychometric quizzes and drills, and detailed score analysis for each LSAT practice test.
Private tutoring sessions are structured to focus on the needs of each individual student. Oftentimes students will use tutoring as a supplement to a TestMasters LSAT course and they will come prepared with specific areas they would like to target. Other students may ask the tutor to help them identify their weaknesses and construct a plan to address them throughout the course of their LSAT preparation. Students purchasing the Platinum Tutoring Package receive a one-on-one version of the entire TestMasters course, covering each lesson at their own pace.
The Law School Admission Test tends to be weighted by law schools more heavily than any other single factor in the law school admissions process. A student’s grade point average in college can also be important, but is generally not nearly as important and the LSAT. The LSAT, as a standardized test, serves as somewhat of an equalizer and affords even students with mediocre undergraduate GPAs an opportunity to rigourously study LSAT material and thereby compete successfully for a spot at a top law school.
TestMasters LSAT preparation courses have helped over 150,000 students to dramatically improve their LSAT scores.