TestMasters Courses in Ferriday, Louisiana for the LSAT
Students in the Ferriday area who are interested in registering for an LSAT preparation course with TestMasters can take advantage of the finest and most comprehensive LSAT preparation in the world with our state-of-the-art Online LSAT Course. Ferriday students who are interested in registering for a traditional live LSAT course can choose to take our in-depth Live LSAT Course in select locations in the state of Louisiana. Louisiana students who want to complete their LSAT study one-on-one with a private tutor can either work entirely with one of our LSAT private tutors or supplement a TestMasters LSAT course with additional tutoring.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an officially administered LSAT
- The complete set of TestMasters coursebook and practice tests delivered free via courier, including access to all previously released LSAT questions (over 8500 total)
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSAT PrepTests and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
- Rigorous homework assignments that contain actual LSAT questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT review tools, and a systematic question type classification for all real LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for every reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score diagnostics, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, search for questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- More than 160 hours of LSAT prep videos featuring TestMasters founder Robin Singh, the world record-holder for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score diagnostic exams, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and read written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters course materials delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 8500 real LSAT questions
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Systematic categorization of every question type for every released LSAT question
- Written or video explanations for every logic game, line reference notes for each reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length diagnostics with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
Ferriday TestMasters LSAT students can audit classes at any location during the same term by printing audit passes from the Online Resource Center. Students who want to change to a new location in the middle of the term are permitted to do so at no additional cost as long as there is space available in the class. Students should contact TestMasters as soon as possible so we can reserve a space for you in the new LSAT class location of your choice.
TestMasters registration policy allows students to register for an LSAT review class by paying in full or making a $100 deposit for an LSAT prep course. TestMasters accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover and students can register online or over the phone. Students who wish to mail their registration information can submit checks or money orders. All students paying with credit/debit cards or money orders must complete their payments no later than 7 days prior to the first class meeting, and students paying with personal checks must submit their payments no later than 10 days prior to the first class meeting.
Students with questions outside of class can contact our Academic Assistance department to get their questions answered.
In the event that you cannot attend a proctored diagnostic exam you can make it up by auditing the exam at a different location or by taking it on your own. The test will be available in your packet of diagnostics shipped to you at the beginning of your course. You should self-administer the exam under actual testing conditions then submit your answers in the Online Resource Center. You may also audit the diagnostic with a different class by selecting and printing an audit pass on your Online Resource Center.
It is not advisable for students to do any LSAT preparation before enrolling in the TestMasters course. TestMasters offers students proven strategies and LSAT study techniques that give them the best LSAT preparation available, and looking through other materials first can cause these students to acquire bad test-taking habits that are often difficult to unlearn.
In-person tutoring for the LSAT is available in every area where we hold classes. Sometimes we have tutors available in additional cities but tutoring is dependent on our tutor availability. TestMasters also offers online/telephonic tutoring which enables students to work one-on-one with a trained TestMasters instructor.
In order to reserve a place in a TestMasters LSAT preparation course, students have to complete at least a $100 down payment. Students can then make payments in installments up until the registration deadline, 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. Payments can be submitted via regular mail to the TestMasters office, online, or over the phone.
The LSAT is a half-day, standardized test that is comprised of 2 logical reasoning, 1 logic games, 1 reading comprehension, and 1 experimental section. The LSAT gauges a student’s acquired reading and critical reasoning skills, and provides a standard measure by which all law schools can evaluate applicants.
Students who are scoring in a range they would be happy with on the actual test should sign up for the Law School Admission Test as soon as possible. Waiting until later will mean a greater risk of forgetting LSAT study strategies and techniques that are instrumental to success on the test. Students should consider how rolling admissions may affect their application when considering at what point during the admissions process to apply.
Robin Singh created TestMasters in 1991 and has continually worked to ensure that TestMasters is the best LSAT prep course available. Not only is Robin Singh himself the foremost expert on the LSAT, holding the world record for perfect LSAT scores, he also directs the TestMasters research and development department in creating coursebook updates every year.
The Law School Admission Test is offered four times annually. The test dates are scheduled on specific dates in February, June, September/October, and December.
Students working with a TestMasters private LSAT tutor can use TestMasters LSAT preparation materials or Law School Admission Council (LSAC) publications in their sessions. TestMasters only uses officially licensed LSAT questions from the LSAC and the full course materials include all released questions since 1991 (over 8000 in all). Students who are currently enrolled in or have taken a TestMasters LSAT course may use their class materials, and students enrolled in the Platinum Tutoring Package receive a full-set of LSAT prep books with their enrollment. All other students may purchase the aforementioned publications directly from TestMasters or the LSAC.
One-on-one tutoring with a TestMasters LSAT tutor provides students with personal assistance on any LSAT prep questions—general or specific—that students struggle with. If students would like their private tutoring sessions to focus on a few problem areas they have, our tutors will readily assist them. If, on the other hand, students prefer to work through the core concepts on the LSAT in more detail, our tutors are well qualified to do so. Many students want their private tutor to diagnose their weaknesses and help them to eliminate those weaknesses throughout the course of their LSAT study. Since TestMasters tutors have all scored in the 98th percentile or higher on the LSAT and gone through a rigorous training program, they are all well-qualified to assist students in diagnosing students’ weaknesses and helping them to improve throughout the course of their LSAT preparation.
The Law School Admission Test is typically the one thing law schools look at the most when determining who to admit. Undergraduate GPA usually takes second place. The LSAT ranks first because it measures the reading and reasoning skills that will enable students to perform well in law school. Unlike many other standardized tests, the LSAT is a skills-based test, and the skills it is designed to test can be learned effectively over time with quality LSAT preparation. Therefore, students who invest time in learning these skills can significantly improve their chances of getting into their top law school choices even if their GPA is less than ideal.
Over 150,000 students have chosen TestMasters for their LSAT studying needs since 1991.