TestMasters LSAT Course offerings in Church Point, Louisiana
Church Point-area students who want to take a traditional live course have the option of taking our comprehensive Live LSAT Course at select locations in Louisiana. Our innovative online course is the perfect option for Church Point-area students who want a decisive advantage on the LSAT but are unable to commit to an in-person course. Students in Louisiana who would like to do their LSAT study with an individual tutor can either study exclusively with one of our LSAT private tutors or supplement a TestMasters course with a tutoring package.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an officially administered Law School Admission Test
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including access to all LSAT questions released by the LSAC (over 8500 questions)
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSATs and access to comprehensive score reports for each
- Extensive homework assignments that contain real LSAT prep questions, LSAT prep drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT study tools, and a systematic question type classification for every released LSAT question
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for every reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT Prep Tests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and read written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, search for questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- Over 160 hours of instructional videos featuring TestMasters founder Robin Singh, who holds the world record for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—here, you can score LSAT Prep Tests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters course materials delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 8500 actual LSAT questions
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Systematic categorization of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length LSAT Prep Tests with comprehensive score reports available for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
If you would like to attend a single class at an alternate location, you may log in to the Online Resource Center of our website and print out an audit pass, which you must present to the class instructor at the alternate location along with your photo ID. If you would like to switch locations permanently, you may do so at no additional charge, as long as the class at the original location and the class at the new location are running on concurrent schedules and there is space available at the new location. If you decide that you would like to transfer from one class to another, please contact us immediately so that we can reserve a space for you at the new location.
You must either pay the tuition in full or make a down payment of at least $100 to reserve your place in a TestMasters LSAT course location. If you choose the option to make a $100 deposit, you must pay the remainder of the tuition at least one week prior to the first class meeting. Students can enroll online or over the phone, and can pay using a Visa, MasterCard, and Discover debit or credit card, as well as checks and money orders. TestMasters only accepts personal checks that are received at least ten days prior to the first LSAT class meeting.
Students can email our Academic Assistance department to ask a TestMasters instructor questions about the homework, diagnostics, LSAT study tips, etc.
Students who have prior commitments during a regularly scheduled diagnostic exam can audit a diagnostic on a different day and/or at a different location (if one is available) or make-up the test on their own time. Students can search for upcoming diagnostic exams on their Online Resource Center and print a corresponding audit pass. Otherwise, each proctored LSAT is available within their original shipment of study materials. For those students taking the exam on their own, it is advised to take the exam under proctored conditions and submit your answers online in order to obtain your personalized score report.
It is not in your best interest to do any LSAT prep before enrolling in the TestMasters LSAT course. Our classes are designed to introduce you to the best LSAT preparation strategies available, and students who study on their own are in danger of learning techniques that are inconsistent with the TestMasters methodology. Students who enroll in the TestMasters course can avoid having to unlearn other LSAT studying techniques by avoiding doing any LSAT preparation before the course begins.
Students interested in LSAT tutoring can meet with an instructor for one-on-one in-person tutoring in any location where a TestMasters LSAT course is offered, or online/telephonically with any one of our qualified LSAT tutors nationwide. If you live outside of a city where TestMasters offers classes, we may also be able to accommodate your request for LSAT private tutoring. Please call the TestMasters office at 800-696-5728 for availability.
TestMasters allows students to pay for an LSAT prep course in installments as long as they have completed at least a $100 deposit. In order for a student to attend LSAT review classes, the course tuition has to be paid in full no later than one week prior to the first scheduled LSAT class meeting. Payments can be mailed directly to the TestMasters offices, made directly on a student’s Online Resource Center, or made over the phone.
The Law School Admission Test measures a student’s ability to read carefully and reason critically. As admissions to law school have become more competitive, the LSAT serves as a common denominator by which all candidates can be evaluated equally. The LSAT is a half-day exam, and is only administered four times in any calendar year.
You should take the LSAT once you feel you are sufficiently prepared. Generally, this means that your score on your LSAT prep tests is close to your goal score. It is typically ideal to take the test shortly after you reach this point and not before, but you should also consider that rolling law school admissions may affect your application if you wait too long to apply to schools you are interested in attending.
In 1991, Robin Singh founded TestMasters and has been working to continually improve the course ever since. Robin Singh is the leading authority in the world on LSAT preparation, having received 12 perfect scores on LSAC-administered LSATs. He also heads a research and development team in updating the course materials at least once every year.
You can sign-up for any of the following four LSAT administrations if you are taking the LSAT: February, June, September or October (depending on year), and December.
TestMasters only prepares students using official LSAT prep questions released from the LSAC. Students cannot use simulated LSAT questions or materials developed by other LSAT test prep courses in their tutoring sessions. Students are allowed to purchase LSAT PrepTests directly from the LSAC, or TestMasters course materials for use in their tutoring sessions.
Whether students require only a few one-on-one tutoring hours of LSAT review to polish out some weak spots or a more intensive and directed study plan, TestMasters will be able to assist. TestMasters tutors can help students who have already prepared for the test on their own to fix weak spots they have identified or tutors can help students who are just beginning their LSAT study and need more help to identify what they can do to improve.
The score you receive on the Law School Admission Test is likely to have more of an impact on determining where you get into law school than will any other individual factor. Undergraduate GPA matters as well, but usually not nearly as much as does a student’s LSAT score. Because of this, students should devote a significant amount of time and energy to ensuring that they invest in the best LSAT preparation possible.
Since 1991 over 150,000 students have taken LSAT courses offered by TestMasters.