Vine Grove, Kentucky LSAT Prep Classes
Students in the Vine Grove area who are interested in signing up for a TestMasters course can get a decisive edge on the LSAT with our state-of-the-art Online LSAT Course. We also offer a comprehensive Live LSAT course at select Kentucky locations for students living in the Vine Grove area interested in registering for an in-person course. Kentucky students who want to prepare for the LSAT one-on-one with a private tutor can either study exclusively with one of our LSAT private tutors or supplement a TestMasters course with additional tutoring.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an actual Law School Admission Test
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including access to all previously released LSAT questions (over 8500 total)
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSATs and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
- Extensive homework assignments that contain actual LSAT prep questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT review tools, and a systematic classification of every question type for every released LSAT question
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, sharpen argument evaluation skills with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- Over 160 hours of instructional videos featuring TestMasters founder Robin Singh, who holds the world record for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score diagnostic exams, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and read written explanations, study the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including access to all previously released LSAT questions (over 8500 total)
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Systematic question type classification for every released LSAT question
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for every reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length LSAT Prep Tests with comprehensive score analyses available for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
TestMasters students who need to audit a single lesson at a different location may do so by selecting and printing an audit pass. These can be found on the Online Resource Center. Students who would like to transfer permanently to a new LSAT class location during the same term are permitted to do so as long as there are spots available. To ensure a spot in the new location, students interested in transferring out of a Vine Grove LSAT class location should contact the TestMasters offices as soon as possible.
Students who wish to reserve their seat in an upcoming TestMasters LSAT course may do so in-person, online, or over the phone. The prep course registration fee can be paid in full or paid in installments as long as students make at least a $100 initial deposit. The payments can be made online using a Visa, MasterCard or Discover Card. Students can also submit checks or money orders directly to the TestMasters office as long as they are received no later than 10 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. The registration deadline for all other forms of payment is 7 days prior to the first class meeting.
Students will have the opportunity to receive personalized support from our faculty via email.
Students can easily make-up a diagnostic exam by administering the test at home in a quiet location. It is recommended that students take the practice tests under timed conditions. They can then score their test online and view their score reports in the Online Resource Center. If there is another location that is convenient for a student, they may also print an audit pass to attend the diagnostic on a different date, at a different location.
Definitely not. Previewing the coursebook or attempting to do LSAT problems in the coursebook before attending the corresponding lesson is counterproductive for a number of reasons. In each lesson your instructor will introduce and discuss at length important concepts, strategies, and techniques for doing the LSAT problems in the coursebook. Students who attempt to do LSAT problems without the benefit of this information often develop bad habits and must spend precious time and energy breaking these habits before they are able to apply the proper techniques. In addition, our method of teaching involves challenging students with new material in class. This critical element of the course is lost if you have already worked through the material on your own.
TestMasters LSAT tutors are available for in-person tutoring in locations where we hold classes. Sometimes we can accommodate LSAT tutoring requests in other cities, but LSAT private tutoring is dependent on instructor availability. Alternatively, students can work one-on-one with a TestMasters LSAT tutor in any location they happen to be through our telephonic tutoring service.
Students can pay $100 in order to hold a spot in the TestMasters LSAT preparation course. After they have made the deposit, students can pay down the balance of their tuition in any number of installments. The entire LSAT course tuition must be paid in full no later than 7 days prior to the first class meeting.
The Law School Admission Test measures a student’s ability to read carefully and reason critically. As admissions to law school have become more competitive, the LSAT serves as a common denominator by which all candidates can be evaluated equally. The LSAT is a half-day exam, and is only administered four times in any calendar year.
Usually, if students’ test scores on LSAT preptests are regularly at or close to the score they would like to get on the actual Law School Admission Test, they should take the administered test. This is because students tend to perform better when the information they have been learning is fresh in their minds. Also, when students wait until later in a term to take the LSAT, this delays the submission of their applications and schools with rolling admissions might be less likely to admit them.
Robin Singh created TestMasters in 1991 and has continually worked to ensure that TestMasters is the best LSAT prep course available. Not only is Robin Singh himself the foremost expert on the LSAT, holding the world record for perfect LSAT scores, he also directs the TestMasters research and development department in creating coursebook updates every year.
Unlike many other standardized graduate entrance exams, the LSAT is only administered a finite number of times a year. Test administrations occur in February, June, September/October, and December.
Students may use any TestMasters LSAT study materials or materials purchased directly from the Law School Admission Council during tutoring sessions. For students who have previously taken a TestMasters course they may use any of the LSAT prep books or supplemental materials provided to them. Students new to TestMasters may purchase our full-length course materials. The full course materials include every question released by the LSAC since 1991, over 8000 questions in all. Students who purchase the full LSAT preparation materials will also have access to our Online Resource Center where they can score diagnostics and view computerized score reports, take quizzes, access written and video explanations including 120+ hours of video with the creator of our course, Robin Singh, and much more. Students who purchase the Platinum Tutoring Package receive a full set of materials.
One-on-one tutoring with a TestMasters LSAT tutor provides students with personal assistance on any LSAT prep questions—general or specific—that students struggle with. If students would like their private tutoring sessions to focus on a few problem areas they have, our tutors will readily assist them. If, on the other hand, students prefer to work through the core concepts on the LSAT in more detail, our tutors are well qualified to do so. Many students want their private tutor to diagnose their weaknesses and help them to eliminate those weaknesses throughout the course of their LSAT study. Since TestMasters tutors have all scored in the 98th percentile or higher on the LSAT and gone through a rigorous training program, they are all well-qualified to assist students in diagnosing students’ weaknesses and helping them to improve throughout the course of their LSAT preparation.
Although there are some exceptions to the rule, the vast majority of the time the score a student receives on the Law School Admission Test will determine more than any other individual factor where that student will be admitted to law school. Law schools also consider the undergraduate GPA to a degree, but it usually is far less critical than a student’s LSAT score. Since the skills that the LSAT is designed to test are learnable, LSAT preparation is a critical aspect of ensuring that students are as competitive as possible in the law school admission process.
Over 150,000 students have chosen TestMasters for their LSAT studying needs since 1991.