Versailles, Kentucky LSAT Course offerings
Students in the Versailles area who want the benefits of a TestMasters course have the option of either attending our 160-hour (60 hours in-class plus 100 hours online) live course at one of our Kentucky locations or else enrolling in our in-depth Online LSAT Course. Our private LSAT tutors are also available for Kentucky students who would rather complete their LSAT study one-on-one with a private tutor. Students can either study entirely with a private LSAT tutor or use a tutoring package together with a TestMasters course.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an officially administered Law School Admission Test
- The complete set of TestMasters coursebook and practice tests delivered free via courier, including access to all LSAT questions released by the LSAC (over 8500 questions)
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length diagnostic exams and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
- Thorough homework assignments that contain actual LSAT prep questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT review tools, and a systematic categorization of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for every logic game, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score diagnostic exams, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and read written explanations, study the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- Over 160 hours of LSAT prep videos by TestMasters founder Robin Singh, who holds the world record for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—here, you can score LSAT Prep Tests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters course materials delivered free via courier, including access to all LSAT questions released by the LSAC (over 8500 questions)
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Systematic question type classification for every released LSAT question
- Written or video explanations for every logic game, line reference notes for each reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length LSAT Prep Tests with comprehensive score analyses available for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
Versailles TestMasters LSAT students can audit classes at any location during the same term by printing audit passes from the Online Resource Center. Students who want to change to a new location in the middle of the term are permitted to do so at no additional cost as long as there is space available in the class. Students should contact TestMasters as soon as possible so we can reserve a space for you in the new LSAT class location of your choice.
Students can register for a TestMasters LSAT prep course online, over the phone, or in the TestMasters office. Students paying with a Visa, MasterCard or Discover debit or credit card can enroll with at least a $100 deposit online, over the phone, or by submitting their payment information on their submitted student enrollment agreement. Students paying with check or money order can mail their payment along with their student enrollment agreement to the TestMasters offices. All personal checks must be received no later than 10 days prior to the first class meeting. All other methods of payment can be made up until 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting.
In addition to extensive online resources, students enrolled in the TestMasters Full-Length LSAT course have access to the Academic Assistance department, which is staffed by our expert instructors. Students can utilize any of these tools to obtain answers to LSAT prep questions in the homework or lesson material.
Students can take proctored diagnostic exams at a different time than their regularly scheduled class meeting if they are unable to attend. If they live in an area where another class is available, they are welcome to print out an audit pass to make up the exam with that class. It is also easy for students to take their diagnostic at home on their own time.
Any student who is interested in signing up for the TestMasters LSAT course should not begin studying for the LSAT on their own or with any other LSAT prep courses. The TestMasters course is designed to allow students to absorb the TestMasters techniques and strategies by working through a vast amount of material. Students may pick up bad habits by studying on their own or working with other companies’ LSAT preparation materials.
Tutoring is available in any city where a TestMasters live LSAT course is taking place. TestMasters LSAT tutors may also be available in other cities, but private LSAT tutoring is not guaranteed for those locations. If you would like to prepare for the LSAT with a TestMasters LSAT tutor but one isn’t available in your area, you can work with one remotely via the TestMasters online/telephonic tutoring service. Online/telephonic tutoring is done over the phone or through a service such as Skype, and students can schedule sessions with their LSAT tutor when it is most convenient for them.
To reserve a spot in the TestMasters LSAT course, students must make a down payment of at least a $100. Students are then able to pay in any number of installments until the registration deadline. Students must have their course paid in full no later than 7 days prior to the first class meeting in order to complete their enrollment and being attending LSAT classes.
The LSAT assesses a student’s abilities to reason and read critically. It plays a prominent role in the law school admissions process because it allows admissions departments to assess students on an even playing field. The LSAT consists of five sections including: logical reasoning (2), logic games (1), reading comprehension (1), and experimental (1). The test is administered four times a year and takes an average of 4 hours from start to finish.
Since the strategies and techniques students have learned are still at the forefront of their minds shortly after they have completed their LSAT preparation, it is generally advisable for students to take the LSAT as soon as they have finished this preparation and their LSAT practice test scores are in a range they would be happy with on their actual test. Since many law schools have rolling admissions, students should keep in mind the admissions cycle when considering the best time to sign up for the LSAT.
Robin Singh created TestMasters in 1991 and has continually worked to ensure that TestMasters is the best LSAT prep course available. Not only is Robin Singh himself the foremost expert on the LSAT, holding the world record for perfect LSAT scores, he also directs the TestMasters research and development department in creating coursebook updates every year.
The LSAT takes place in February in late winter, June in the summer, either late September or Early October in the fall, and in December in the early winter.
Tutoring students may only use LSAT prep materials purchased directly from the LSAC or from TestMasters. The full set of TestMasters LSAT materials, available for sale to TestMasters private tutoring students, include 5 course volumes (with over 8000 real LSAT questions), and access to our online resources which include hundreds of written, video, and audio explanations, psychometric quizzes and drills, and detailed score analysis for each LSAT practice test.
One-on-one tutoring sessions provide students with an opportunity to work with an LSAT expert to identify and improve upon their weak areas. Students often use tutoring to supplement their TestMasters LSAT class, and those students come to their sessions having already targeted their weak areas. Other students may not be as certain of what their strengths and weaknesses are and so may request that their LSAT tutor assist them in identifying their weaknesses and developing a study plan to help them improve. TestMasters offers a number of tutoring packages for students interested in more than a few hours of tutoring. The TestMasters Platinum Package provides students premium LSAT preparation with a private tutor who will work with them to cover the entire TestMasters course at their own pace.
Law schools generally weigh the Law School Admission Test more heavily than any other single factor—including college GPA—in the law school admissions process. Reading and reasoning skills are among the most important ones for law students and lawyers, and the LSAT is designed to test primarily these skills. Since any student can learn to improve their reading and reasoning skills over time, those wishing to increase their LSAT score substantially can do so through rigorous LSAT preparation.
Since 1991 more than 150,000 students have enrolled in TestMasters LSAT preparation classes.