TestMasters LSAT Course offerings in Corbin, Kentucky
TestMasters offers a comprehensive Live LSAT course in select locations in the state of Kentucky for students who would prefer to sign up for a traditional classroom course. TestMasters Online is an ideal option for students who want every possible edge on the LSAT but who are unable to enroll in an in-person course. Our private tutors are located throughout Kentucky for Corbin-area students who would prefer to conduct their LSAT study one-on-one. Students can either study exclusively with a private LSAT tutor or supplement a TestMasters course with additional tutoring hours.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an actual Law School Admission Test
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including materials that contain over 8500 real LSAT questions
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length diagnostics with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
- Rigorous homework assignments that contain real LSAT questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT review tools, and a systematic question type classification for every released LSAT question
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for every logic game, line reference notes for each reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—here, you can score diagnostics, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and study written explanations, sharpen argument evaluation skills with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, search for questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- Over 160 hours of LSAT prep videos featuring TestMasters founder Robin Singh, who holds the world record for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT Prep Tests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and study written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters course materials delivered free via courier, including access to all previously released LSAT questions (over 8500 total)
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Systematic classification of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for each reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length LSAT PrepTests with comprehensive score analyses available for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
You can log in to the Online Resource Center and print an audit pass if you would like to attend an individual class outside your regular location. To make a permanent location change at no additional fee, you should call the TestMasters offices as soon as possible so we can reserve a space for you at the new LSAT class location.
It is convenient for students to register for a TestMasters LSAT course by making either a $100 down payment or completing their tuition payment in-person, online, or over the phone. TestMasters can take Visa, MasterCard, and Discover debit or credit card payments online or over the phone up until 7 days prior to the first class meeting. Check and money orders submitted at least 10 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting can also be accepted. Please note that students must complete their enrollment at least one week prior to the first class meeting or they will incur a $50 late registration fee.
The TestMasters LSAT course is taught using the Socratic Method and students are encouraged to participate in in-class discussions and to ask questions during each LSAT class lesson. For those students with questions about the homework there is an Academic Assistance department which they can contact and receive a response directly from a TestMasters LSAT instructor.
As students progress through the TestMasters LSAT course they will take six proctored diagnostic exams to track their progress on the test. Students with conflicts during any of those scheduled exams can audit the test with a different class by printing out an audit pass from the Online Resource Center, or they can take the test on their own and score it in the Online Resource Center.
Students who want to take the TestMasters LSAT course should avoid working through any LSAT prep books or taking LSAT preparation tests before their class with TestMasters begins. When students take TestMasters, they will be introduced to innovative, comprehensive strategies for mastering the LSAT. Working with other LSAT prep materials beforehand may cause these students to develop bad habits and techniques that would have to be unlearned once the TestMasters course begins.
All TestMasters LSAT tutors are qualified LSAT instructors who have or currently teach our live LSAT courses. TestMasters offers in-person private LSAT tutoring in locations where courses are being held. If TestMasters can accommodate your tutoring request in a location outside of where we offer classes we will set you up with an available LSAT tutor. Students who live far from a class site can purchase telephonic tutoring to work with a qualified TestMasters LSAT tutor.
Students who wish to reserve a seat in an upcoming TestMasters LSAT review course may do so by making a $100 deposit. After making a deposit, students can pay the remaining balance in any number of installments by submitting their payment via regular mail, making payments on the Online Resource Center, or making payments over the phone with a TestMasters Enrollment Counselor. All students must have the course tuition paid in full no later than 7 days prior to the first class meeting in order to attend any LSAT classes.
The LSAT is a standardized graduate admissions test that measures two skills that are crucial to a student’s success in law school: reading comprehension and critical reasoning. All students applying to ABA-approved law schools must take the test and submit their scores with their applications. The test takes place over the course of half a day and is administered four times a year.
Once your LSAT study is complete and the material is still at the forefront of your mind, you should register for the test and take it as soon as possible. Waiting until late in the term could affect your application at schools with rolling admissions. However, if your scores on your LSAT prep tests are consistently below the score you would like to receive on the actual test, it might be worth waiting until a later administration.
TestMasters founder, Robin Singh, is the world’s leading expert on LSAT preparation. He holds the world record for the highest number of perfect LSAT scores (12) and leads a full-time research and development team in updating the TestMasters course materials every year.
The LSAT is only offered on specific dates set by the Law School Admission Council. The test is typically administered in February, June, September/October, and December.
Tutoring students may only use LSAT prep materials purchased directly from the LSAC or from TestMasters. The full set of TestMasters LSAT materials, available for sale to TestMasters private tutoring students, include 5 course volumes (with over 8000 real LSAT questions), and access to our online resources which include hundreds of written, video, and audio explanations, psychometric quizzes and drills, and detailed score analysis for each LSAT practice test.
With the help of TestMasters classes and one-on-one tutoring, over one hundred thousand students have been able to maximize their LSAT test prep potential. Studying with a private tutor gives students the freedom to focus their LSAT study in the areas they are struggling. TestMasters tutors can also help students who are not certain where their weak areas are by working with them to identify their strengths and weaknesses.
Although there are some exceptions to the rule, the vast majority of the time the score a student receives on the Law School Admission Test will determine more than any other individual factor where that student will be admitted to law school. Law schools also consider the undergraduate GPA to a degree, but it usually is far less critical than a student’s LSAT score. Since the skills that the LSAT is designed to test are learnable, LSAT preparation is a critical aspect of ensuring that students are as competitive as possible in the law school admission process.
Over 150,000 students have chosen TestMasters for their LSAT studying needs since 1991.