Bowling Green, Kentucky LSAT Course offerings
Students in Bowling Green who want to enroll in a TestMasters LSAT review course can get the benefits of the best LSAT preparation in the world with our state-of-the-art Online LSAT Course. Our comprehensive Live LSAT course is available in the state of Kentucky for Bowling Green-area students interested in signing up for a live course. Students in Kentucky who would prefer to complete their LSAT study with a dedicated tutor can either study entirely with one of our LSAT private tutors or supplement a TestMasters course with a private tutoring package.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an officially administered LSAT
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters coursebook and practice tests delivered free via courier, including access to all previously released LSAT questions (over 9000 total)
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length diagnostic exams with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
- Rigorous homework assignments that contain actual LSAT prep questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT review tools, and a systematic question type classification for all real LSAT questions
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for each reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—here, you can score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, study the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- Over 160 hours of LSAT prep videos featuring TestMasters founder Robin Singh, who holds the world record for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—here, students can score diagnostic exams, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and read written explanations, study the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, search for questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete set of TestMasters course materials delivered free via courier, including access to all LSAT questions released by the LSAC (over 9000 questions)
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Systematic categorization of every question type for every released LSAT question
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for every reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length LSATs with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
Audit passes are available to TestMasters students wishing to make up LSAT classes at a different location. TestMasters also permits Bowling Green LSAT students to permanently switch LSAT class location free of charge if there is space available in the new class location. Contacting the TestMasters offices immediately is the best way for you to ensure a spot in the new LSAT class to which you would like to transfer.
TestMasters registration policy allows students to register for an LSAT review class by paying in full or making a $100 deposit for an LSAT prep course. TestMasters accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover and students can register online or over the phone. Students who wish to mail their registration information can submit checks or money orders. All students paying with credit/debit cards or money orders must complete their payments no later than 7 days prior to the first class meeting, and students paying with personal checks must submit their payments no later than 10 days prior to the first class meeting.
In addition to extensive online resources, students enrolled in the TestMasters Full-Length LSAT course have access to the Academic Assistance department, which is staffed by our expert instructors. Students can utilize any of these tools to obtain answers to LSAT prep questions in the homework or lesson material.
Every proctored diagnostic exam is available to students as soon as they receive their shipment of course materials. Students can always choose to self-proctor exams whenever it is convenient, although we recommend attending the scheduled proctored tests when possible. If there is a test administration at a different location that a student is able to attend, they can print an audit pass from the Online Resource Center and take the proctored exam with a different class.
Students planning to take the TestMasters course should not do any LSAT prep on their own beforehand. Because the TestMasters LSAT preparation material are comprehensive and proven effective, any LSAT studying done prior to taking the TestMasters course may cause students to develop inferior study habits. In addition, TestMasters lessons often challenge students with LSAT material to help them learn various concepts, and students who take LSAT courses or LSAT practice tests before their TestMasters course begins will have already been exposed to that material and may therefore not be able to learn as much from it.
Each TestMasters LSAT tutor is a qualified LSAT instructor who has scored in the 98th percentile on an official LSAC administered LSAT. Students can generally work with a private LSAT tutor in cities where the TestMasters courses are being held, and in other select locations. Students unable to meet with a TestMasters LSAT tutor in-person can work with one remotely through online/telephonic tutoring.
TestMasters allows students to pay for an LSAT prep course in installments as long as they have completed at least a $100 deposit. In order for a student to attend LSAT review classes, the course tuition has to be paid in full no later than one week prior to the first scheduled LSAT class meeting. Payments can be mailed directly to the TestMasters offices, made directly on a student’s Online Resource Center, or made over the phone.
The Law School Admission is a required examination for students applying to law school. The LSAT takes place four times a year and is administered over half a day. The exam is often used as an equalizer in law school admissions as it provides law schools with a standard measurement of each applicant’s critical reasoning and reading skills.
Since the strategies and techniques students have learned are still at the forefront of their minds shortly after they have completed their LSAT preparation, it is generally advisable for students to take the LSAT as soon as they have finished this preparation and their LSAT practice test scores are in a range they would be happy with on their actual test. Since many law schools have rolling admissions, students should keep in mind the admissions cycle when considering the best time to sign up for the LSAT.
Robin Singh, the world’s leading expert in Law School Admission Test preparation, created TestMasters in 1991. Since then, he has dedicated himself to ensuring that TestMasters remains the world’s best LSAT preparation company by assiduously leading the TestMasters research and development team in continually updating the TestMasters course materials.
Each TestMasters LSAT prep course is in preparation for the next upcoming LSAT administration. The LSAT is only available four times a year: February, June, September/October, and December.
TestMasters Full-Length LSAT and Platinum Private students receive a full set of LSAT preparation books. The five volumes include every question released by the LSAC since 1991, over 8000 questions in all. LSAT tutoring students who are not enrolled in either of these programs can purchase the TestMasters LSAT prep books separately. Students are also permitted to bring official LSAT PrepTests to their tutoring sessions.
With the help of TestMasters classes and one-on-one tutoring, over one hundred thousand students have been able to maximize their LSAT test prep potential. Studying with a private tutor gives students the freedom to focus their LSAT study in the areas they are struggling. TestMasters tutors can also help students who are not certain where their weak areas are by working with them to identify their strengths and weaknesses.
Generally, the Law School Admission Test is the most important thing students need to consider when applying to law schools; even more important than college GPA. Since the LSAT is designed to test skills students will be required to use in law school and as lawyers, students who invest time in studying for the LSAT will be at an advantage not only in the law school admissions process but also in the course of their legal career.
TestMasters has provided over 150,000 students with the best LSAT prep course since 1991.