TestMasters LSAT Course offerings in De Soto, Kansas
The TestMasters online course is a perfect option for students in the De Soto area who want a decisive advantage on the LSAT. TestMasters also offers a comprehensive Live LSAT course at select locations throughout the state of Kansas for students who prefer to sign up for a live course. Students in Kansas who would like to do their LSAT study one-on-one with a private tutor can either work exclusively with one of our LSAT private tutors or supplement a TestMasters LSAT course with additional tutoring hours.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an officially administered LSAT
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters coursebook and practice tests delivered free via courier, including materials that contain over 8500 actual LSAT questions
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSAT PrepTests with comprehensive score reports available for each
- Thorough homework assignments that contain actual LSAT prep questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT review tools, and a systematic classification of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for every reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—here, you can score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, study the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- Over 160 hours of LSAT prep videos featuring TestMasters founder Robin Singh, who holds the world record for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—here, students can score LSAT Prep Tests, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and read written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including materials that contain over 8500 actual LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Systematic question type classification for every released LSAT question
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for every reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length diagnostics and access to comprehensive score reports for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
TestMasters students who need to audit a single lesson at a different location may do so by selecting and printing an audit pass. These can be found on the Online Resource Center. Students who would like to transfer permanently to a new LSAT class location during the same term are permitted to do so as long as there are spots available. To ensure a spot in the new location, students interested in transferring out of a De Soto LSAT class location should contact the TestMasters offices as soon as possible.
Students can register for a TestMasters LSAT prep course online, over the phone, or in the TestMasters office. Students paying with a Visa, MasterCard or Discover debit or credit card can enroll with at least a $100 deposit online, over the phone, or by submitting their payment information on their submitted student enrollment agreement. Students paying with check or money order can mail their payment along with their student enrollment agreement to the TestMasters offices. All personal checks must be received no later than 10 days prior to the first class meeting. All other methods of payment can be made up until 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting.
Students can email our Academic Assistance department to ask a TestMasters instructor questions about the homework, diagnostics, LSAT study tips, etc.
Twenty four hours of proctored diagnostic testing are scheduled throughout the TestMasters LSAT Course in order to help students track their progress on the test. While the proctored setting helps simulate actual testing conditions, if a student cannot attend the in-person exam they should still take the exam on their own. The tests are included with each student's course materials, and can be taken at any time. Students should take the exam under accurate testing conditions and then score the test online to receive their detailed computerized score report.
TestMasters does not recommend doing any LSAT prep before taking the TestMasters LSAT course. Our LSAT classes are intended to give students everything they need to feel completely prepared for the LSAT. Since our proven strategies and techniques afford students the best LSAT prep available, using other LSAT prep materials before taking the TestMasters course may cause students to acquire bad habits that must be unlearned in order for them to properly apply the TestMasters methodology.
TestMasters LSAT tutors are available in cities where live LSAT preparation classes are offered, and in other select cities. Students who live too far to meet with an LSAT tutor in-person can work with any one of our tutors nationwide through telephonic tutoring. Online/telephonic tutoring allows students to work remotely and at a time that is convenient for their schedule. For more information about tutoring, please call to speak with the Tutoring Coordinator at 800-696-5728.
In order to reserve a place in a TestMasters LSAT preparation course, students have to complete at least a $100 down payment. Students can then make payments in installments up until the registration deadline, 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. Payments can be submitted via regular mail to the TestMasters office, online, or over the phone.
The Law School Admission Test is a standardized law school entrance exam that consists of logical reasoning, logic games, and reading comprehension questions. The LSAT is administered four times throughout the year and is typically a half-day commitment. All ABA approved law schools in the US and some law schools abroad require students to take the LSAT and submit their scores with the applications.
If possible, students should register for the Law School Admission Test when and only when they feel they are ready to take the test. If their practice LSAT test scores are still considerably below their range of acceptability, it may be better to wait until a later administration. However, students should also consider whether the schools they are applying to have rolling admissions since this may affect their application.
In 1991, Robin Singh founded TestMasters and has been working to continually improve the course ever since. Robin Singh is the leading authority in the world on LSAT preparation, having received 12 perfect scores on LSAC-administered LSATs. He also heads a research and development team in updating the course materials at least once every year.
The LSAT takes place in February in late winter, June in the summer, either late September or Early October in the fall, and in December in the early winter.
TestMasters Full-Length LSAT and Platinum Private students receive a full set of LSAT preparation books. The five volumes include every question released by the LSAC since 1991, over 8000 questions in all. LSAT tutoring students who are not enrolled in either of these programs can purchase the TestMasters LSAT prep books separately. Students are also permitted to bring official LSAT PrepTests to their tutoring sessions.
Private tutoring sessions are structured to focus on the needs of each individual student. Oftentimes students will use tutoring as a supplement to a TestMasters LSAT course and they will come prepared with specific areas they would like to target. Other students may ask the tutor to help them identify their weaknesses and construct a plan to address them throughout the course of their LSAT preparation. Students purchasing the Platinum Tutoring Package receive a one-on-one version of the entire TestMasters course, covering each lesson at their own pace.
Although college GPA is important in the law school admissions process, the LSAT tends to be the most important factor for determining where students will be accepted. This is due to the fact that the LSAT tests skills needed for success in law school and in the field of law. Additionally, the LSAT is a standardized measure of success, meaning even students with less than stellar GPAs will be able to compete more successfully for a spot at a top law school by investing time and effort in LSAT preparation.
Since 1991 there have been more than 150,000 students who have taken TestMasters LSAT prep classes.