Indianola, Iowa LSAT Prep Courses
Our innovative online course is available for students in Indianola who want the benefits of TestMasters’ LSAT expertise. In addition, TestMasters offers an 160-hour (60 hours in-class plus 100 hours online) Live LSAT course in select Iowa locations for students who want to take an in-person course. Students in Iowa who would rather prepare for the LSAT one-on-one with a private tutor can either study entirely with one of our LSAT private tutors or supplement a TestMasters course with additional tutoring hours.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an actual LSAT
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including materials that contain over 8500 real LSAT questions
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length diagnostics with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
- Comprehensive homework assignments that contain real LSAT prep questions, LSAT prep drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT review tools, and a systematic categorization of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score diagnostic exams, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- Over 160 hours of instructional videos featuring TestMasters founder Robin Singh, the world record-holder for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—here, you can score LSAT Prep Tests, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and read written explanations, use the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including access to all LSAT questions released by the LSAC (over 8500 questions)
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Systematic classification of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for every reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length LSATs and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
Students taking the TestMasters LSAT prep course can log in to the Online Resource Center to print audit passes in order to attend individual classes at a different location. Students in Indianola who want to change locations permanently during the same term can do so at no additional charge as long as there is space available in the TestMasters class at the new location. Students wishing to make such a transfer should contact TestMasters right away so we can ensure that they have a spot in the new LSAT class location.
Students can register for a TestMasters LSAT prep course online, over the phone, or in the TestMasters office. Students paying with a Visa, MasterCard or Discover debit or credit card can enroll with at least a $100 deposit online, over the phone, or by submitting their payment information on their submitted student enrollment agreement. Students paying with check or money order can mail their payment along with their student enrollment agreement to the TestMasters offices. All personal checks must be received no later than 10 days prior to the first class meeting. All other methods of payment can be made up until 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting.
TestMasters Instructors are made accessible to students outside of their regularly schedules classes. Students can contact our Academic Assistance department to get any questions answered by an expert instructor.
Students can easily make-up a diagnostic exam by administering the test at home in a quiet location. It is recommended that students take the practice tests under timed conditions. They can then score their test online and view their score reports in the Online Resource Center. If there is another location that is convenient for a student, they may also print an audit pass to attend the diagnostic on a different date, at a different location.
If you plan to take the TestMasters LSAT prep course, you should not do any LSAT preparation on your own or with any other LSAT prep courses beforehand. When you enroll with TestMasters, you will gain access to all available LSAT prep questions (over 8500) and a comprehensive strategy for approaching these questions. If students begin to work through any material before the TestMasters class begins, it often causes students to waste time or develop bad LSAT study strategies.
Tutoring is available in any city where a TestMasters live LSAT course is taking place. TestMasters LSAT tutors may also be available in other cities, but private LSAT tutoring is not guaranteed for those locations. If you would like to prepare for the LSAT with a TestMasters LSAT tutor but one isn’t available in your area, you can work with one remotely via the TestMasters online/telephonic tutoring service. Online/telephonic tutoring is done over the phone or through a service such as Skype, and students can schedule sessions with their LSAT tutor when it is most convenient for them.
If you wish to save your seat in an upcoming LSAT course you can do so by making a $100 deposit. You then have the option of paying your remaining tuition in multiple installments until 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. By that deadline all students must finish making their payments in order to complete their enrollment and attend class.
The LSAT is standardized graduate entrance exam required for all students applying to law school. The test is based on a 120-180 scoring scale and consists of 2 logical reasoning, 1 logic games, 1 reading comprehension, and 1 experimental section and a writing sample essay. Students can register for the February LSAT, June LSAT, September LSAT/October LSAT, or December LSAT in any given year.
Usually, if students’ test scores on LSAT preptests are regularly at or close to the score they would like to get on the actual Law School Admission Test, they should take the administered test. This is because students tend to perform better when the information they have been learning is fresh in their minds. Also, when students wait until later in a term to take the LSAT, this delays the submission of their applications and schools with rolling admissions might be less likely to admit them.
TestMasters was founded by Robin Singh, the world’s foremost authority on LSAT prep. Robin Singh has achieved a world record of 12 perfect scores on the LSAT and heads a research and development team in yearly updates to the TestMasters LSAT course materials.
The Law School Admission Council administers the LSAT 4 times annually: February, June, September/October, and December.
TestMasters Full-Length LSAT and Platinum Private students receive a full set of LSAT preparation books. The five volumes include every question released by the LSAC since 1991, over 8000 questions in all. LSAT tutoring students who are not enrolled in either of these programs can purchase the TestMasters LSAT prep books separately. Students are also permitted to bring official LSAT PrepTests to their tutoring sessions.
Students who sign up for LSAT tutoring with TestMasters can benefit in a variety of ways. The focused attention afforded to students working one-on-one with a private tutor in their LSAT prep allows them to identify and work through problem areas quickly and effectively. Students who work with a private tutor are also able to learn the TestMasters methodology from an LSAT expert who will cater to their specific level of understanding and their goals and concerns.
Law schools generally weigh the Law School Admission Test more heavily than any other single factor—including college GPA—in the law school admissions process. Reading and reasoning skills are among the most important ones for law students and lawyers, and the LSAT is designed to test primarily these skills. Since any student can learn to improve their reading and reasoning skills over time, those wishing to increase their LSAT score substantially can do so through rigorous LSAT preparation.
Since 1991 over 150,000 students have taken LSAT courses offered by TestMasters.