New Haven, Indiana LSAT Course offerings
Our comprehensive Live LSAT course is available at select locations across the state of Indiana for students living in the New Haven area who are interested in taking an in-person course. TestMasters’ in-depth online course is the perfect option for all students who cannot attend an in-person course but are looking for the most comprehensive LSAT course in the world. Students in Indiana who want to conduct their LSAT study one-on-one with a private tutor can either study entirely with one of our LSAT private tutors or use a tutoring package to supplement a TestMasters LSAT course.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an actual Law School Admission Test
- The complete set of TestMasters coursebook and practice tests delivered free via courier, including materials that contain over 9000 actual LSAT questions
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSAT PrepTests with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
- Comprehensive homework assignments that contain actual LSAT questions, LSAT prep drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT study tools, and a systematic classification of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for every reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and study written explanations, study the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- More than 160 hours of LSAT prep videos featuring TestMasters founder Robin Singh, who holds the world record for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score diagnostics, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and read written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 9000 actual LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Systematic classification of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Written or video explanations for every logic game, line reference notes for every reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length diagnostic exams and access to comprehensive score reports for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
All students registered in the New Haven TestMasters LSAT course can take individual classes at an alternate location by logging in to the Online Resource Center and printing an audit pass. Registered New Haven TestMasters LSAT students can also change locations permanently if there is space in the LSAT class at the new location. Students interested in permanently switching classes should contact TestMasters as soon as possible.
Students who wish to reserve their seat in an upcoming TestMasters LSAT course may do so in-person, online, or over the phone. The prep course registration fee can be paid in full or paid in installments as long as students make at least a $100 initial deposit. The payments can be made online using a Visa, MasterCard or Discover Card. Students can also submit checks or money orders directly to the TestMasters office as long as they are received no later than 10 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. The registration deadline for all other forms of payment is 7 days prior to the first class meeting.
Included in the TestMasters Full-Length LSAT course is personalized email support and academic assistance provided by our qualified instructors.
Students can conveniently take and score diagnostic exams at home if they are unable to attend the regularly scheduled proctored exams with their class. Alternatively, students who are able to travel can attend a diagnostic exam at a different location by selecting an audit pass for a different test date on their Online Resource Center.
It is not advisable for students to do any LSAT preparation before enrolling in the TestMasters course. TestMasters offers students proven strategies and LSAT study techniques that give them the best LSAT preparation available, and looking through other materials first can cause these students to acquire bad test-taking habits that are often difficult to unlearn.
Private tutoring is available in any location where the live TestMasters LSAT course is offered. If tutoring is not available in your area you can still work with a qualified TestMasters LSAT tutor through our online/telephonic tutoring program. If you are interested in LSAT private tutoring please contact the TestMasters Tutoring Coordinator at 800-696-5728.
TestMasters registration policy allows students to make a $100 deposit to save their seat in a course. The registration deadline for any live TestMasters LSAT course is one week prior to the first class meeting. Students can make payments in any number of installments until that deadline online, over the phone, or by regular mail.
The Law School Admission is a required examination for students applying to law school. The LSAT takes place four times a year and is administered over half a day. The exam is often used as an equalizer in law school admissions as it provides law schools with a standard measurement of each applicant’s critical reasoning and reading skills.
Once your LSAT preptest scores continually reflect a score you would be happy getting on your actual test, you should sign up for the administered LSAT. There are a number of advantages to taking the test as soon as possible once you are prepared. First, the LSAT study material is fresh in your mind. Second, law schools that have rolling admissions will receive your completed application sooner.
Robin Singh is the owner and founder of TestMasters. He is the leading expert on LSAT prep and has gotten more perfect scores on the LSAT than anyone in the world. He heads a full-time research and development team that updates the TestMasters coursebooks each year.
February, June, September/October, and December are the four times yearly that the Law School Admission Council administers the LSAT.
The full-set of LSAT course books is included in the cost of the TestMasters Platinum Private Tutoring program. The five volumes include a personal set of every single LSAT question that has been released since 1991. Tutoring students who are new to TestMasters can purchase TestMasters LSAT materials separately or can bring official LSAT prep tests to their tutoring sessions.
Tutoring sessions are intended to give each student focused attention in the areas they need it most. Some students come to their tutoring sessions with specific weaknesses they would like to address; other students come into it with general goals in mind but less of an idea about what they would like to focus on in their LSAT preparation sessions. TestMasters LSAT tutors are able to help students in any situation to diagnose problem areas if necessary and then to work with them to improve through the course of their LSAT study.
Generally, the Law School Admission Test is the most important thing students need to consider when applying to law schools; even more important than college GPA. Since the LSAT is designed to test skills students will be required to use in law school and as lawyers, students who invest time in studying for the LSAT will be at an advantage not only in the law school admissions process but also in the course of their legal career.
Since 1991 there have been more than 150,000 students who have taken TestMasters LSAT prep classes.