TestMasters LSAT Course offerings in Rome, Georgia
Students in Rome who are interested in registering for one of our top-quality review courses can take either our 160-hour (60 hours in-class plus 100 hours online) Live LSAT Course at a location in the state of Georgia or our state-of-the-art Online LSAT Course anywhere an internet connection is available. TestMasters also offers private tutoring in areas close to Rome for students who want to do their LSAT study one-on-one with a private tutor. Students can either study entirely with a private LSAT tutor or supplement a TestMasters course with a private tutoring package.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an actual Law School Admission Test
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including access to all previously released LSAT questions (over 9000 total)
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSAT Prep Tests and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
- Thorough homework assignments that contain real LSAT questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT review tools, and a systematic categorization of every question type for every released LSAT question
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for each reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—here, you can score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and study written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, search for questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- Over 160 hours of instructional videos by TestMasters founder Robin Singh, who holds the world record for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—here, students can score diagnostics, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and read written explanations, use the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete set of TestMasters course materials delivered free via courier, including access to all LSAT questions released by the LSAC (over 9000 questions)
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Systematic question type classification for every released LSAT question
- Written or video explanations for every logic game, line reference notes for each reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length LSAT PrepTests with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
Students taking the TestMasters LSAT prep course can log in to the Online Resource Center to print audit passes in order to attend individual classes at a different location. Students in Rome who want to change locations permanently during the same term can do so at no additional charge as long as there is space available in the TestMasters class at the new location. Students wishing to make such a transfer should contact TestMasters right away so we can ensure that they have a spot in the new LSAT class location.
TestMasters registration policy allows students to register for an LSAT review class by paying in full or making a $100 deposit for an LSAT prep course. TestMasters accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover and students can register online or over the phone. Students who wish to mail their registration information can submit checks or money orders. All students paying with credit/debit cards or money orders must complete their payments no later than 7 days prior to the first class meeting, and students paying with personal checks must submit their payments no later than 10 days prior to the first class meeting.
The TestMasters Academic Assistance department is available to students outside of regular class hours.
The TestMasters LSAT course includes 24 hours of proctored diagnostic testing on top of the 60 hours of live in-class instruction and 100 hours of online instruction. Six proctored diagnostic tests are scheduled at regular intervals throughout the course, but students who have scheduling conflicts can print out audit passes online to attend a proctored exam at a different location on a different day. If there are no available make-up exams in the area or they conflict with a student’s schedule, the exams can be self-administered at home and scored in the Online Resource Center.
You should not do any studying for the LSAT before your LSAT prep course with TestMasters begins. Doing so is counterproductive for several reasons 1) Each lesson with TestMasters is designed to introduce students to various concepts on the LSAT and to help them effectively tackle LSAT prep questions by applying these concepts 2) Students who study on their own before the course often end up spending time unlearning ineffective LSAT studying techniques in order to learn the TestMasters methodology.
In-person tutoring for the LSAT is available in every area where we hold classes. Sometimes we have tutors available in additional cities but tutoring is dependent on our tutor availability. TestMasters also offers online/telephonic tutoring which enables students to work one-on-one with a trained TestMasters instructor.
Students can register for a TestMasters LSAT course by making a $100 down payment. The course tuition can then be paid in any number of installments up until a week prior to the start of the course. Students must be paid in full no later than 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting in order to receive their TestMasters LSAT preparation books and to attend class.
Students applying to American Bar Association (ABA)-approved law schools, and many law schools in Canada, must take the Law School Admission Test (LSAT). The LSAT is a half-day, standardized graduate entrance exam that tests a student’s critical reading and reasoning aptitude.
You should take the LSAT once you feel you are sufficiently prepared. Generally, this means that your score on your LSAT prep tests is close to your goal score. It is typically ideal to take the test shortly after you reach this point and not before, but you should also consider that rolling law school admissions may affect your application if you wait too long to apply to schools you are interested in attending.
Robin Singh, the world’s leading expert in Law School Admission Test preparation, created TestMasters in 1991. Since then, he has dedicated himself to ensuring that TestMasters remains the world’s best LSAT preparation company by assiduously leading the TestMasters research and development team in continually updating the TestMasters course materials.
Unlike many other standardized graduate entrance exams, the LSAT is only administered a finite number of times a year. Test administrations occur in February, June, September/October, and December.
The full-set of LSAT course books is included in the cost of the TestMasters Platinum Private Tutoring program. The five volumes include a personal set of every single LSAT question that has been released since 1991. Tutoring students who are new to TestMasters can purchase TestMasters LSAT materials separately or can bring official LSAT prep tests to their tutoring sessions.
TestMasters tutors can help students study for the LSAT in a variety of ways. Many students come to their tutoring sessions already knowing exactly what questions and concepts they would like to go over, and our tutors help them with those questions and enable them to find faster and more effective ways to approach the test. Other students need more guidance in determining what they need to work on. Our tutors guide these students to recognize the mistakes they are making and provide them with expert advice on how best to improve their LSAT understanding throughout the course of their LSAT preparation.
Generally, the Law School Admission Test is the most important thing students need to consider when applying to law schools; even more important than college GPA. Since the LSAT is designed to test skills students will be required to use in law school and as lawyers, students who invest time in studying for the LSAT will be at an advantage not only in the law school admissions process but also in the course of their legal career.
TestMasters has been running LSAT review classes since 1991 and has helped over 150,000 students achieve their admissions goals.