Riviera Beach, Florida LSAT Prep Classes
Riviera Beach-area students who want to register for a TestMasters prep course can take either our 160-hour (60 hours in-class plus 100 hours online) Live LSAT Course in one of our Florida locations or our state-of-the-art Online LSAT Course on their own schedule. Our private LSAT tutors are also available for students in Florida who want to prepare for the LSAT one-on-one. Students can either supplement a TestMasters LSAT course with additional tutoring hours or choose to work entirely with a private LSAT tutor.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an actual Law School Admission Test
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including access to all LSAT questions released by the LSAC (over 8500 questions)
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSAT Prep Tests with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
- Comprehensive homework assignments that contain actual LSAT prep questions, LSAT prep drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT review tools, and a systematic question type classification for every released LSAT question
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for every reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—here, students can score diagnostic exams, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and study written explanations, use the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, search for questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- Over 160 hours of LSAT prep videos by TestMasters founder Robin Singh, who holds the world record for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score diagnostic exams, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, sharpen argument evaluation skills with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, search for questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters course materials delivered free via courier, including materials that contain over 8500 real LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Systematic categorization of every question type for every released LSAT question
- Written or video explanations for every logic game, line reference notes for every reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length diagnostics and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
TestMasters offers students many options for taking LSAT classes at alternate locations. One option students have is to attend individual classes at a different location. These students must first print out an audit pass and then present it to the LSAT instructor at the alternate location. Another option students have is to permanently relocate to an LSAT class in a different area. Students wishing to exercise this option should contact the TestMasters offices immediately to make sure there is space available in the new LSAT class location.
It is convenient for students to register for a TestMasters LSAT course by making either a $100 down payment or completing their tuition payment in-person, online, or over the phone. TestMasters can take Visa, MasterCard, and Discover debit or credit card payments online or over the phone up until 7 days prior to the first class meeting. Check and money orders submitted at least 10 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting can also be accepted. Please note that students must complete their enrollment at least one week prior to the first class meeting or they will incur a $50 late registration fee.
TestMasters students have a number of different resources at their disposal if they would like to ask instructors questions about their LSAT prep materials or individual LSAT prep questions. Students are encouraged to ask questions during each class lesson, and can also contact our Academic Assistance department with any questions outside of class.
Students who have prior commitments during a regularly scheduled diagnostic exam can audit a diagnostic on a different day and/or at a different location (if one is available) or make-up the test on their own time. Students can search for upcoming diagnostic exams on their Online Resource Center and print a corresponding audit pass. Otherwise, each proctored LSAT is available within their original shipment of study materials. For those students taking the exam on their own, it is advised to take the exam under proctored conditions and submit your answers online in order to obtain your personalized score report.
You should not do any studying for the LSAT before your LSAT prep course with TestMasters begins. Doing so is counterproductive for several reasons 1) Each lesson with TestMasters is designed to introduce students to various concepts on the LSAT and to help them effectively tackle LSAT prep questions by applying these concepts 2) Students who study on their own before the course often end up spending time unlearning ineffective LSAT studying techniques in order to learn the TestMasters methodology.
TestMasters LSAT tutors are available for in-person tutoring in locations where we hold classes. Sometimes we can accommodate LSAT tutoring requests in other cities, but LSAT private tutoring is dependent on instructor availability. Alternatively, students can work one-on-one with a TestMasters LSAT tutor in any location they happen to be through our telephonic tutoring service.
If you wish to save your seat in an upcoming LSAT course you can do so by making a $100 deposit. You then have the option of paying your remaining tuition in multiple installments until 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. By that deadline all students must finish making their payments in order to complete their enrollment and attend class.
The LSAT is standardized graduate entrance exam required for all students applying to law school. The test is based on a 120-180 scoring scale and consists of 2 logical reasoning, 1 logic games, 1 reading comprehension, and 1 experimental section and a writing sample essay. Students can register for the February LSAT, June LSAT, September LSAT/October LSAT, or December LSAT in any given year.
If possible, students should register for the Law School Admission Test when and only when they feel they are ready to take the test. If their practice LSAT test scores are still considerably below their range of acceptability, it may be better to wait until a later administration. However, students should also consider whether the schools they are applying to have rolling admissions since this may affect their application.
The TestMasters course was developed by Robin Singh, the leading expert on LSAT preparation and the world record holder for perfect scores on the LSAT (12). Each year, Robin Singh leads a research and development team in updating the TestMasters materials.
The LSAT is only offered on specific dates set by the Law School Admission Council. The test is typically administered in February, June, September/October, and December.
If you are a student enrolled in the TestMasters private LSAT tutoring program you may use TestMasters course materials or official LSAT PrepTests with your tutor. TestMasters course materials are included in enrollment in a TestMasters LSAT course or in the Platinum Private Tutoring package. If you are not, or have not been, enrolled in a course you do have the option to purchase either the full course materials directly from TestMasters.
Tutoring sessions are intended to give each student focused attention in the areas they need it most. Some students come to their tutoring sessions with specific weaknesses they would like to address; other students come into it with general goals in mind but less of an idea about what they would like to focus on in their LSAT preparation sessions. TestMasters LSAT tutors are able to help students in any situation to diagnose problem areas if necessary and then to work with them to improve through the course of their LSAT study.
Law schools tend to consider the LSAT as the single most important factor when determining who to admit. Having a great undergraduate GPA is helpful, but usually not as helpful as having an excellent LSAT score. Since the skills that the LSAT is designed to test—reading and reasoning skills—are learnable, even students with an undergraduate GPA that is less than ideal can compete for a spot at a top law school through their LSAT preparation.
TestMasters LSAT preparation courses have helped over 150,000 students to dramatically improve their LSAT scores.