TestMasters Courses in Key West, Florida for the LSAT
An ideal choice for students in Key West who want to register for an LSAT review course with TestMasters is our in-depth Online LSAT Course. We also offer our flagship Live LSAT course at select locations in Florida for Key West students who want to take a traditional classroom course. Our private LSAT tutors are also available for students in Florida who would prefer to complete their LSAT study one-on-one with a private tutor. Students can either work entirely with a private LSAT tutor or use private tutoring along with a TestMasters LSAT course.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an actual Law School Admission Test
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including materials that contain over 8500 real LSAT questions
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSATs and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
- Comprehensive homework assignments that contain real LSAT prep questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT study tools, and a systematic question type classification for every released LSAT question
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for every reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—here, you can score diagnostic exams, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and read written explanations, use the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- Over 160 hours of LSAT prep videos featuring TestMasters founder Robin Singh, the world record-holder for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—here, you can score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and study written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, search for questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete set of TestMasters course materials delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 8500 real LSAT questions
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Systematic classification of every question type for every released LSAT question
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for every reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length diagnostics with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
If you would like to attend a single class at an alternate location, you may log in to the Online Resource Center of our website and print out an audit pass, which you must present to the class instructor at the alternate location along with your photo ID. If you would like to switch locations permanently, you may do so at no additional charge, as long as the class at the original location and the class at the new location are running on concurrent schedules and there is space available at the new location. If you decide that you would like to transfer from one class to another, please contact us immediately so that we can reserve a space for you at the new location.
Students can make a $100 down payment or pay the tuition in full in order to reserve their place in a course. The deadline to complete their payment in full is 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. TestMasters accepts credit and debit card payments (Visa, MasterCard, Discover), money orders, and checks (personal checks must be received 10 days prior to the first class meeting). If a student’s registration is incomplete by the registration deadline, they will be charged a late $50 late registration fee in addition to the course tuition.
In addition to extensive online resources, students enrolled in the TestMasters Full-Length LSAT course have access to the Academic Assistance department, which is staffed by our expert instructors. Students can utilize any of these tools to obtain answers to LSAT prep questions in the homework or lesson material.
Twenty four hours of proctored diagnostic testing are scheduled throughout the TestMasters LSAT Course in order to help students track their progress on the test. While the proctored setting helps simulate actual testing conditions, if a student cannot attend the in-person exam they should still take the exam on their own. The tests are included with each student's course materials, and can be taken at any time. Students should take the exam under accurate testing conditions and then score the test online to receive their detailed computerized score report.
Students who want to take the TestMasters LSAT course should avoid working through any LSAT prep books or taking LSAT preparation tests before their class with TestMasters begins. When students take TestMasters, they will be introduced to innovative, comprehensive strategies for mastering the LSAT. Working with other LSAT prep materials beforehand may cause these students to develop bad habits and techniques that would have to be unlearned once the TestMasters course begins.
Each TestMasters LSAT tutor is a qualified LSAT instructor who has scored in the 98th percentile on an official LSAC administered LSAT. Students can generally work with a private LSAT tutor in cities where the TestMasters courses are being held, and in other select locations. Students unable to meet with a TestMasters LSAT tutor in-person can work with one remotely through online/telephonic tutoring.
In order to reserve a place in a TestMasters LSAT preparation course, students have to complete at least a $100 down payment. Students can then make payments in installments up until the registration deadline, 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. Payments can be submitted via regular mail to the TestMasters office, online, or over the phone.
All students seeking admissions into an ABA-accredited law school in the US must take the Law School Admission Test. This test is a measure of a student’s critical reasoning and reading skills. Students receive a score on a 120-180 scale that they must submit along with their law school applications. The LSAT is given four times yearly at testing centers worldwide.
Since the strategies and techniques students have learned are still at the forefront of their minds shortly after they have completed their LSAT preparation, it is generally advisable for students to take the LSAT as soon as they have finished this preparation and their LSAT practice test scores are in a range they would be happy with on their actual test. Since many law schools have rolling admissions, students should keep in mind the admissions cycle when considering the best time to sign up for the LSAT.
In 1991, Robin Singh founded TestMasters and has been working to continually improve the course ever since. Robin Singh is the leading authority in the world on LSAT preparation, having received 12 perfect scores on LSAC-administered LSATs. He also heads a research and development team in updating the course materials at least once every year.
You can sign-up for any of the following four LSAT administrations if you are taking the LSAT: February, June, September or October (depending on year), and December.
Students working with a TestMasters private LSAT tutor can use TestMasters LSAT preparation materials or Law School Admission Council (LSAC) publications in their sessions. TestMasters only uses officially licensed LSAT questions from the LSAC and the full course materials include all released questions since 1991 (over 8000 in all). Students who are currently enrolled in or have taken a TestMasters LSAT course may use their class materials, and students enrolled in the Platinum Tutoring Package receive a full-set of LSAT prep books with their enrollment. All other students may purchase the aforementioned publications directly from TestMasters or the LSAC.
One-on-one tutoring with a TestMasters LSAT tutor provides students with personal assistance on any LSAT prep questions—general or specific—that students struggle with. If students would like their private tutoring sessions to focus on a few problem areas they have, our tutors will readily assist them. If, on the other hand, students prefer to work through the core concepts on the LSAT in more detail, our tutors are well qualified to do so. Many students want their private tutor to diagnose their weaknesses and help them to eliminate those weaknesses throughout the course of their LSAT study. Since TestMasters tutors have all scored in the 98th percentile or higher on the LSAT and gone through a rigorous training program, they are all well-qualified to assist students in diagnosing students’ weaknesses and helping them to improve throughout the course of their LSAT preparation.
Typically a student’s score on the Law School Admission Test is the most heavily weighed factor in the law school admissions process. A student’s undergraduate GPA is also heavily weighed, but it takes second place to a student’s LSAT score. The LSAT tests the logical reasoning skills necessary to perform well in law school and as an attorney. It also serves as an equalizer, offering an unbiased means of comparison among students with vastly different undergraduate records. While students are unable to change GPAs after graduation, they can absolutely control the way they prepare for the LSAT: scoring well on this one test can help compensate for a lackluster college career.
Since 1991 over a hundred and fifty thousand students have taken TestMasters for their LSAT preparation needs.