TestMasters Fort Walton Beach, Florida LSAT Prep Courses
Our state-of-the-art online course is available for Fort Walton Beach students who want the benefits of TestMasters’ LSAT expertise. For Fort Walton Beach-area students who prefer to take a traditional classroom course, we also offer a comprehensive Live LSAT course at locations within Florida. TestMasters also offers private tutoring in areas close to Fort Walton Beach for students who want to prepare for the LSAT one-on-one. Students can either supplement a TestMasters course with additional tutoring or work exclusively with a private LSAT tutor.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an actual LSAT
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters coursebook and practice tests delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 8500 actual LSAT questions
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSAT PrepTests with comprehensive score analyses available for each
- Rigorous homework assignments that contain actual LSAT prep questions, LSAT prep drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT study tools, and a systematic question type classification for all real LSAT questions
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and read written explanations, sharpen argument evaluation skills with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- Over 160 hours of instructional videos by TestMasters founder Robin Singh, who holds the world record for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—here, you can score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and read written explanations, sharpen argument evaluation skills with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 8500 actual LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Systematic classification of every question type for every released LSAT question
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for each reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length diagnostics with comprehensive score analyses available for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
During the term in which they are enrolled, TestMasters Fort Walton Beach students can audit LSAT classes at a different location by logging in to the Online Resource Center and printing individual audit passes. To change LSAT class locations for the duration of the course, Fort Walton Beach students should contact the TestMasters offices as soon as possible. As long as there is an opening in the LSAT class at the new location, students can switch free of charge.
Students can register for a TestMasters LSAT prep course online, over the phone, or in the TestMasters office. Students paying with a Visa, MasterCard or Discover debit or credit card can enroll with at least a $100 deposit online, over the phone, or by submitting their payment information on their submitted student enrollment agreement. Students paying with check or money order can mail their payment along with their student enrollment agreement to the TestMasters offices. All personal checks must be received no later than 10 days prior to the first class meeting. All other methods of payment can be made up until 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting.
The TestMasters Academic Assistance team is available to students anytime. Students can email TestMasters LSAT instructor questions and receive responses within 24 hours.
Each of the six proctored diagnostic exams is meant to simulate a real LSAT administration. If a student cannot attend the scheduled proctored exam, they can still take it on their own and submit their answers in the Online Resource Center to obtain their results. Alternatively, if a student is able to attend a make-up exam they can print a corresponding audit pass and attend the exam on a different date, at a different location.
You should not study LSAT prep questions on your own before taking TestMasters. The TestMasters LSAT course is comprehensive, so students who attempt to study LSAT questions or work through other LSAT books will be at risk of learning techniques that are inconsistent with the TestMasters LSAT studying techniques. Since TestMasters provides students with proven strategies for success on the LSAT as well as a copy of every LSAT question available (over 8000 questions), students who want to get the best LSAT preparation should invest themselves completely in the LSAT study materials that TestMasters provides.
LSAT private tutoring is available in any location that TestMasters offers the Full-Length LSAT course. Sometimes LSAT tutors are available in other cities, but tutoring availability is not guaranteed for all locations. Students can always secure an LSAT tutor by enrolling in TestMasters telephonic tutoring which is one-on-one tutoring conducted over the phone or a service such as Skype.
Students who wish to reserve a seat in an upcoming TestMasters LSAT review course may do so by making a $100 deposit. After making a deposit, students can pay the remaining balance in any number of installments by submitting their payment via regular mail, making payments on the Online Resource Center, or making payments over the phone with a TestMasters Enrollment Counselor. All students must have the course tuition paid in full no later than 7 days prior to the first class meeting in order to attend any LSAT classes.
All students seeking admissions into an ABA-accredited law school in the US must take the Law School Admission Test. This test is a measure of a student’s critical reasoning and reading skills. Students receive a score on a 120-180 scale that they must submit along with their law school applications. The LSAT is given four times yearly at testing centers worldwide.
Because students are more likely to remember the material shortly after studying for the LSAT, students are advised to take the test as soon as they feel ready. Furthermore, since many schools have rolling admissions, waiting until later in the cycle to take the LSAT and apply to schools may reduce your likelihood of being accepted. However, if students are not satisfied with their scores on LSAT preptests, it may be worth considering postponing until a later administration.
The world’s leading authority on LSAT prep, Robin Singh, is the owner and author of the TestMasters course. Robin Singh has scored perfect scores on LSAC-administered LSATs 12 times, more than anyone else in the world. He, along with members of the research and development team work to update the TestMasters course materials annually.
There are only four available LSAT administrations each year and they include the February, June, September/October, and December administrations.
Students working with a TestMasters private LSAT tutor can use TestMasters LSAT preparation materials or Law School Admission Council (LSAC) publications in their sessions. TestMasters only uses officially licensed LSAT questions from the LSAC and the full course materials include all released questions since 1991 (over 8000 in all). Students who are currently enrolled in or have taken a TestMasters LSAT course may use their class materials, and students enrolled in the Platinum Tutoring Package receive a full-set of LSAT prep books with their enrollment. All other students may purchase the aforementioned publications directly from TestMasters or the LSAC.
Tutoring sessions with TestMasters provide students individualized attention to help them with their LSAT prep. Many students use their tutoring sessions to address specific weaknesses they have identified in their LSAT preparation courses. There are also students who have a general idea of what they would like to accomplish, but aren’t sure exactly how to reach their LSAT preparation goals. TestMasters LSAT tutors can work with both types of students to help them develop and hone their test-taking skills and enable them to walk into their test center confidently on test day.
When applying to law school, students should note that the LSAT is usually the most important thing law schools consider in their admissions process. GPA is also important, but typically nowhere near as important as the LSAT. The reason for this is that the LSAT tests skills that students need in law school and as lawyers: the ability to read carefully and the ability to reason well. Even if a student’s GPA is underwhelming, students studying for the LSAT can bolster their law school applications by performing well on the LSAT through adequate LSAT prep.
TestMasters has been providing LSAT preparation courses since 1991 and has helped over 150,000 students reach their admissions goals.