TestMasters LSAT Course offerings in De Land, Florida
De Land students who are interested in taking one of our top-quality LSAT review courses can attend one of our comprehensive live courses at one of our Florida locations or else take advantage of our innovative Online LSAT Course. Our private LSAT tutors are also available for Florida students who would like to prepare for the LSAT one-on-one. Students can either use private tutoring in addition to a TestMasters LSAT course or work entirely with a private LSAT tutor.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an officially administered Law School Admission Test
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including materials that contain over 8500 real LSAT questions
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSAT PrepTests and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
- Extensive homework assignments that contain actual LSAT questions, LSAT prep drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT review tools, and a systematic classification of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for each reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT Prep Tests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and read written explanations, sharpen argument evaluation skills with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- More than 160 hours of LSAT prep videos featuring TestMasters founder Robin Singh, the world record-holder for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and study written explanations, use the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including access to all previously released LSAT questions (over 8500 total)
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Systematic classification of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length diagnostic exams with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
If you would like to attend a single class at an alternate location, you may log in to the Online Resource Center of our website and print out an audit pass, which you must present to the class instructor at the alternate location along with your photo ID. If you would like to switch locations permanently, you may do so at no additional charge, as long as the class at the original location and the class at the new location are running on concurrent schedules and there is space available at the new location. If you decide that you would like to transfer from one class to another, please contact us immediately so that we can reserve a space for you at the new location.
To reserve a spot in an LSAT review course, you must either pay the tuition in full or make a down payment of at least $100. If you choose to make a down payment, you must pay the remainder of the tuition at least one week prior to the start of your LSAT classes. You can register online for any of our courses. TestMasters accepts the following forms of payment: checks, money orders, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. Please note that TestMasters only accepts personal checks that are received at least ten days prior to the first class meeting. If you complete your enrollment less than one week before the first LSAT class meeting, you will be charged a $50 late registration fee.
TestMasters students have a number of different resources at their disposal if they would like to ask instructors questions about their LSAT prep materials or individual LSAT prep questions. Students are encouraged to ask questions during each class lesson, and can also contact our Academic Assistance department with any questions outside of class.
In case a student cannot make an in-person diagnostic exam, the test may be taken whenever it is convenient by using the paper tests and answer sheets within the shipped course materials. The virtual proctor in the Online Resource Center may be used to time exams taken outside of class. Students also have the option of auditing a different diagnostic at another location. In order to do so students must print an audit pass from their Online Resource Center and provide it to the exam proctor at the alternate location.
TestMasters does not recommend doing any LSAT prep before taking the TestMasters LSAT course. Our LSAT classes are intended to give students everything they need to feel completely prepared for the LSAT. Since our proven strategies and techniques afford students the best LSAT prep available, using other LSAT prep materials before taking the TestMasters course may cause students to acquire bad habits that must be unlearned in order for them to properly apply the TestMasters methodology.
Students can work with a TestMasters private LSAT tutor if there is one available in their area. Typically tutors are available in locations where the full-length LSAT Course is offered, but depending on availability we may have a tutor available in a different city. Students interested in LSAT tutoring outside of a city where it is offered can purchase online/telephonic tutoring to work one-one-one with a qualified TestMasters LSAT tutor.
In order to save their spot in a TestMasters LSAT prep course, students must make at least a $100 deposit. After making the initial down payment, students can pay their remaining balance in any number of installments up until one week prior to the first class meeting. In order to attend any LSAT preparation classes or receive the TestMasters LSAT prep books, students must pay their tuition in full and submit a signed copy of the student enrollment agreement by the registration deadline.
The LSAT assesses a student’s abilities to reason and read critically. It plays a prominent role in the law school admissions process because it allows admissions departments to assess students on an even playing field. The LSAT consists of five sections including: logical reasoning (2), logic games (1), reading comprehension (1), and experimental (1). The test is administered four times a year and takes an average of 4 hours from start to finish.
Students ought to sign up for the Law School Admission Test as soon as they are ready (essentially, as soon as they are continually receiving practice LSAT test scores that are in a range they would consider acceptable on the actual LSAT). The materials are still fresh in students’ minds shortly after they have finished studying, making this an ideal time to take the test. Be sure to consider that many schools have rolling admissions, however, and that when you take the LSAT might affect your application.
Robin Singh, the world’s leading expert in Law School Admission Test preparation, created TestMasters in 1991. Since then, he has dedicated himself to ensuring that TestMasters remains the world’s best LSAT preparation company by assiduously leading the TestMasters research and development team in continually updating the TestMasters course materials.
The Law School Admission Council administers the LSAT 4 times annually: February, June, September/October, and December.
Current TestMasters students can use their course materials with their TestMasters private LSAT tutor, and students who are enrolled in the Platinum Tutoring Package will receive the full-set of five LSAT course prep books. All other private tutoring students may purchase the full LSAT materials from TestMasters or bring official LSAC publications to their private tutoring sessions.
One-on-one tutoring sessions provide students with an opportunity to work with an LSAT expert to identify and improve upon their weak areas. Students often use tutoring to supplement their TestMasters LSAT class, and those students come to their sessions having already targeted their weak areas. Other students may not be as certain of what their strengths and weaknesses are and so may request that their LSAT tutor assist them in identifying their weaknesses and developing a study plan to help them improve. TestMasters offers a number of tutoring packages for students interested in more than a few hours of tutoring. The TestMasters Platinum Package provides students premium LSAT preparation with a private tutor who will work with them to cover the entire TestMasters course at their own pace.
The score you receive on the Law School Admission Test is likely to have more of an impact on determining where you get into law school than will any other individual factor. Undergraduate GPA matters as well, but usually not nearly as much as does a student’s LSAT score. Because of this, students should devote a significant amount of time and energy to ensuring that they invest in the best LSAT preparation possible.
Since its inception in 1991, TestMasters has helped over a hundred and fifty thousand students prepare for the LSAT.