TestMasters Little Creek, Delaware LSAT Prep Courses
Our in-depth online course is available for Little Creek students who want the finest and most comprehensive LSAT prep course available. For students who prefer to take a traditional classroom course, TestMasters also offers 160-hour (60 hours in-class plus 100 hours online) live LSAT review courses in select locations across the state of Delaware. We also have private tutors located in locations close to Little Creek for students who would like to focus on particular areas of the test. Students can either supplement a TestMasters course with a private tutoring package or work exclusively with a private LSAT tutor.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an actual LSAT
- The complete set of TestMasters coursebook and practice tests delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 9000 actual LSAT questions
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSAT Prep Tests and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
- Thorough homework assignments that contain real LSAT prep questions, LSAT prep drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT study tools, and a systematic question type classification for all real LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for every logic game, line reference notes for every reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—here, students can score LSAT Prep Tests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and study written explanations, sharpen argument evaluation skills with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, search for questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- Over 160 hours of instructional videos featuring TestMasters founder Robin Singh, the world record-holder for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score diagnostics, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, search for questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete set of TestMasters course materials delivered free via courier, including materials that contain over 9000 actual LSAT questions
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Systematic classification of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Written or video explanations for every logic game, line reference notes for each reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length LSATs with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
TestMasters offers students many options for taking LSAT classes at alternate locations. One option students have is to attend individual classes at a different location. These students must first print out an audit pass and then present it to the LSAT instructor at the alternate location. Another option students have is to permanently relocate to an LSAT class in a different area. Students wishing to exercise this option should contact the TestMasters offices immediately to make sure there is space available in the new LSAT class location.
Students can make a $100 down payment or pay the tuition in full in order to reserve their place in a course. The deadline to complete their payment in full is 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. TestMasters accepts credit and debit card payments (Visa, MasterCard, Discover), money orders, and checks (personal checks must be received 10 days prior to the first class meeting). If a student’s registration is incomplete by the registration deadline, they will be charged a late $50 late registration fee in addition to the course tuition.
If while working through your homework or supplemental LSAT prep questions you come across a question that is not answered through the posted explanations or lesson plans on your Online Resource Center, you can email our Academic Assistance department and receive a response within 24 hours.
In the event that you cannot attend a proctored diagnostic exam you can make it up by auditing the exam at a different location or by taking it on your own. The test will be available in your packet of diagnostics shipped to you at the beginning of your course. You should self-administer the exam under actual testing conditions then submit your answers in the Online Resource Center. You may also audit the diagnostic with a different class by selecting and printing an audit pass on your Online Resource Center.
It is not advisable for students to do any LSAT preparation before enrolling in the TestMasters course. TestMasters offers students proven strategies and LSAT study techniques that give them the best LSAT preparation available, and looking through other materials first can cause these students to acquire bad test-taking habits that are often difficult to unlearn.
Students can work with a TestMasters private LSAT tutor if there is one available in their area. Typically tutors are available in locations where the full-length LSAT Course is offered, but depending on availability we may have a tutor available in a different city. Students interested in LSAT tutoring outside of a city where it is offered can purchase online/telephonic tutoring to work one-one-one with a qualified TestMasters LSAT tutor.
Students who wish to reserve a seat in an upcoming TestMasters LSAT review course may do so by making a $100 deposit. After making a deposit, students can pay the remaining balance in any number of installments by submitting their payment via regular mail, making payments on the Online Resource Center, or making payments over the phone with a TestMasters Enrollment Counselor. All students must have the course tuition paid in full no later than 7 days prior to the first class meeting in order to attend any LSAT classes.
The LSAT is a requirement for students applying to American Bar Association (ABA)-approved law schools. It is a standard measurement of a student’s reading and critical reasoning skills, which are correlated to a student’s success in law school. Students must complete this half-day exam and submit their scores with their law school applications. The LSAT is administered by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC) four times annually.
Because students are more likely to remember the material shortly after studying for the LSAT, students are advised to take the test as soon as they feel ready. Furthermore, since many schools have rolling admissions, waiting until later in the cycle to take the LSAT and apply to schools may reduce your likelihood of being accepted. However, if students are not satisfied with their scores on LSAT preptests, it may be worth considering postponing until a later administration.
Robin Singh is the creator of TestMasters. He is the world’s top expert on LSAT prep as is evidenced by his 12 perfect scores on LSAC-administered LSATs-more than anyone else in the world. Robin Singh continues to develop the course each year by updating the TestMasters course materials with the assistance of a full-time research and development team.
The Law School Admission Test is offered four times annually. The test dates are scheduled on specific dates in February, June, September/October, and December.
Students may use any TestMasters LSAT study materials or materials purchased directly from the Law School Admission Council during tutoring sessions. For students who have previously taken a TestMasters course they may use any of the LSAT prep books or supplemental materials provided to them. Students new to TestMasters may purchase our full-length course materials. The full course materials include every question released by the LSAC since 1991, over 8000 questions in all. Students who purchase the full LSAT preparation materials will also have access to our Online Resource Center where they can score diagnostics and view computerized score reports, take quizzes, access written and video explanations including 120+ hours of video with the creator of our course, Robin Singh, and much more. Students who purchase the Platinum Tutoring Package receive a full set of materials.
LSAT prep with a private tutor can vary for each student. In some cases, students who have developed a good understanding of their weaknesses and strengths throughout the course of their study may only need to work with a tutor to fine tune a couple things. Other students may prefer to work with a private tutor throughout the course of their study. Whether students intend to work with a TestMasters LSAT tutor for many hours or only a few, we can help you to reach your goals.
The Law School Admission Test tends to be weighted by law schools more heavily than any other single factor in the law school admissions process. A student’s grade point average in college can also be important, but is generally not nearly as important and the LSAT. The LSAT, as a standardized test, serves as somewhat of an equalizer and affords even students with mediocre undergraduate GPAs an opportunity to rigourously study LSAT material and thereby compete successfully for a spot at a top law school.
Since 1991 there have been more than 150,000 students who have taken TestMasters LSAT prep classes.