Ellendale, Delaware LSAT Prep Classes
TestMasters offers a comprehensive Live LSAT course at select locations in Delaware for students living in the Ellendale area who would rather sign up for a traditional classroom course. Our state-of-the-art online course is an ideal option for Ellendale students who want to take advantage of our LSAT expertise but are unable to schedule an in-person course. Delaware students who want to complete their LSAT study with an individual tutor can either work exclusively with one of our LSAT private tutors or use a tutoring package to supplement a TestMasters LSAT course.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an officially administered Law School Admission Test
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters coursebook and practice tests delivered free via courier, including materials that contain over 9000 actual LSAT questions
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSAT PrepTests with comprehensive score analyses available for each
- Comprehensive homework assignments that contain real LSAT questions, LSAT prep drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT review tools, and a systematic question type classification for all real LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for each reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—here, you can score diagnostics, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and study written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- Over 160 hours of LSAT prep videos featuring TestMasters founder Robin Singh, the world record-holder for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT Prep Tests, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and study written explanations, use the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including access to all previously released LSAT questions (over 9000 total)
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Systematic classification of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length diagnostics with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
If students need to make up individual LSAT classes, it is easy to do so by logging into the Online Resource Center and printing an audit pass. If students wish to permanently relocate to a new LSAT class location where space is available, they may do so without an additional charge. To switch from Ellendale to a new location, students should contact the TestMasters offices right away so we can reserve a spot in the new LSAT class location.
You must either pay the tuition in full or make a down payment of at least $100 to reserve your place in a TestMasters LSAT course location. If you choose the option to make a $100 deposit, you must pay the remainder of the tuition at least one week prior to the first class meeting. Students can enroll online or over the phone, and can pay using a Visa, MasterCard, and Discover debit or credit card, as well as checks and money orders. TestMasters only accepts personal checks that are received at least ten days prior to the first LSAT class meeting.
Students will have the opportunity to receive personalized support from our faculty via email.
Twenty four hours of proctored diagnostic testing are scheduled throughout the TestMasters LSAT Course in order to help students track their progress on the test. While the proctored setting helps simulate actual testing conditions, if a student cannot attend the in-person exam they should still take the exam on their own. The tests are included with each student's course materials, and can be taken at any time. Students should take the exam under accurate testing conditions and then score the test online to receive their detailed computerized score report.
Students planning to take the TestMasters course should not do any LSAT prep on their own beforehand. Because the TestMasters LSAT preparation material are comprehensive and proven effective, any LSAT studying done prior to taking the TestMasters course may cause students to develop inferior study habits. In addition, TestMasters lessons often challenge students with LSAT material to help them learn various concepts, and students who take LSAT courses or LSAT practice tests before their TestMasters course begins will have already been exposed to that material and may therefore not be able to learn as much from it.
All TestMasters LSAT tutors are qualified LSAT instructors who have or currently teach our live LSAT courses. TestMasters offers in-person private LSAT tutoring in locations where courses are being held. If TestMasters can accommodate your tutoring request in a location outside of where we offer classes we will set you up with an available LSAT tutor. Students who live far from a class site can purchase telephonic tutoring to work with a qualified TestMasters LSAT tutor.
In order to save their spot in a TestMasters LSAT prep course, students must make at least a $100 deposit. After making the initial down payment, students can pay their remaining balance in any number of installments up until one week prior to the first class meeting. In order to attend any LSAT preparation classes or receive the TestMasters LSAT prep books, students must pay their tuition in full and submit a signed copy of the student enrollment agreement by the registration deadline.
The LSAT assesses a student’s abilities to reason and read critically. It plays a prominent role in the law school admissions process because it allows admissions departments to assess students on an even playing field. The LSAT consists of five sections including: logical reasoning (2), logic games (1), reading comprehension (1), and experimental (1). The test is administered four times a year and takes an average of 4 hours from start to finish.
Once your LSAT study is complete and the material is still at the forefront of your mind, you should register for the test and take it as soon as possible. Waiting until late in the term could affect your application at schools with rolling admissions. However, if your scores on your LSAT prep tests are consistently below the score you would like to receive on the actual test, it might be worth waiting until a later administration.
TestMasters was founded by Robin Singh, the world’s foremost authority on LSAT prep. Robin Singh has achieved a world record of 12 perfect scores on the LSAT and heads a research and development team in yearly updates to the TestMasters LSAT course materials.
Each TestMasters LSAT prep course is in preparation for the next upcoming LSAT administration. The LSAT is only available four times a year: February, June, September/October, and December.
TestMasters instructors do not tutor students with simulated LSAT prep questions or materials developed by other LSAT test prep courses. If you are enrolled in LSAT private tutoring you can work with either TestMasters LSAT course prep books or official Law School Admission Council (LSAC) PrepTests, both of which contain only authentic LSAT questions. If you are not enrolled in the TestMasters LSAT Course you can purchase LSAT prep books directly from TestMasters.
Whether students need a couple of hours of private tutoring to brush up on a few weak spots through some LSAT review or a more comprehensive series of one-on-one sessions, TestMasters can help. Our tutors have all scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an LSAC-administered LSAT, so they have the expertise to guide you through your LSAT prep. TestMasters tutors can help you to fix weak spots you have already identified or help you to identify more ways that you can study to improve your score.
Generally, the Law School Admission Test is more important than any other factor in the law school admissions process, superseding even college GPA in importance. The LSAT is a standardized measure of a student’s ability to read carefully and reason properly. Since the LSAT serves to put all applicants on an equal playing field, students who do well on the test through adequate LSAT prep can make up for weak aspects of their application—namely a bad college GPA.
Since 1991 over 150,000 students have taken LSAT courses offered by TestMasters.