Dover, Delaware LSAT Prep Courses
Dover-area students looking for the most complete LSAT course in the world can take either our 160-hour (60 hours in-class and 100 hours online) Live LSAT Course at select locations in Delaware or our in-depth Online LSAT Course at their convenience. TestMasters also offers private tutoring for those students who would like to conduct their LSAT study one-on-one with a dedicated TestMasters instructor. Students can either study exclusively with a private LSAT tutor or supplement a TestMasters course with additional tutoring.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an actual LSAT
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including access to all LSAT questions released by the LSAC (over 8500 questions)
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSATs with comprehensive score analyses available for each
- Rigorous homework assignments that contain real LSAT questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT review tools, and a systematic question type classification for every released LSAT question
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for every reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and study written explanations, study the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, search for questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- Over 160 hours of instructional videos featuring TestMasters founder Robin Singh, who holds the world record for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT Prep Tests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and read written explanations, use the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete set of TestMasters course materials delivered free via courier, including materials that contain over 8500 actual LSAT questions
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Systematic question type classification for every released LSAT question
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for every reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length LSAT PrepTests with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
Dover TestMasters LSAT students can audit classes at any location during the same term by printing audit passes from the Online Resource Center. Students who want to change to a new location in the middle of the term are permitted to do so at no additional cost as long as there is space available in the class. Students should contact TestMasters as soon as possible so we can reserve a space for you in the new LSAT class location of your choice.
If you would like to register for a TestMasters LSAT prep course you can either pay in full or pay the $100 deposit to save your seat. You can make your payments using an accepted credit or debit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover), checks, or money orders. The deadline to complete your payment with a debit/credit card, cashier’s check, or money order is 7 days prior to the first class meeting; the deadline to complete your payment with a personal check is 10 days prior to the first class meeting.
Students will have the opportunity to receive personalized support from our faculty via email.
Students who are unable to attend any of the four proctored diagnostic exams can make up the exam at a different time. If there is a diagnostic test available at a different location and on a different day, students can print out an audit pass from their Online Resource Center to sit in on the test. Students can also self-administer the test. Regardless of when a student takes the test they can self-score it in their Online Resource Center.
Students planning to take the TestMasters course should not do any LSAT prep on their own beforehand. Because the TestMasters LSAT preparation material are comprehensive and proven effective, any LSAT studying done prior to taking the TestMasters course may cause students to develop inferior study habits. In addition, TestMasters lessons often challenge students with LSAT material to help them learn various concepts, and students who take LSAT courses or LSAT practice tests before their TestMasters course begins will have already been exposed to that material and may therefore not be able to learn as much from it.
Private tutoring is available in any location where the live TestMasters LSAT course is offered. If tutoring is not available in your area you can still work with a qualified TestMasters LSAT tutor through our online/telephonic tutoring program. If you are interested in LSAT private tutoring please contact the TestMasters Tutoring Coordinator at 800-696-5728.
In order to reserve a place in a TestMasters LSAT preparation course, students have to complete at least a $100 down payment. Students can then make payments in installments up until the registration deadline, 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. Payments can be submitted via regular mail to the TestMasters office, online, or over the phone.
The LSAT is standardized graduate entrance exam required for all students applying to law school. The test is based on a 120-180 scoring scale and consists of 2 logical reasoning, 1 logic games, 1 reading comprehension, and 1 experimental section and a writing sample essay. Students can register for the February LSAT, June LSAT, September LSAT/October LSAT, or December LSAT in any given year.
TestMasters typically recommends that students take the Law School Admission Test soon after preparing for it as long as they feel ready to do so because the study strategies are still at the forefront of students’ minds at this point. If students are not yet consistently reaching scores on their practice LSATs that they would be happy with on the actual test, however, it might be worth waiting and studying for the LSAT longer. All students should consider whether the schools they are applying to have rolling admissions when determining the best time to take the test and send in applications.
The world’s leading authority on LSAT prep, Robin Singh, is the owner and author of the TestMasters course. Robin Singh has scored perfect scores on LSAC-administered LSATs 12 times, more than anyone else in the world. He, along with members of the research and development team work to update the TestMasters course materials annually.
Students can take the LSAT on any of the four yearly administrations which take place in: February, June, September/October, and December.
Students may use any TestMasters LSAT study materials or materials purchased directly from the Law School Admission Council during tutoring sessions. For students who have previously taken a TestMasters course they may use any of the LSAT prep books or supplemental materials provided to them. Students new to TestMasters may purchase our full-length course materials. The full course materials include every question released by the LSAC since 1991, over 8000 questions in all. Students who purchase the full LSAT preparation materials will also have access to our Online Resource Center where they can score diagnostics and view computerized score reports, take quizzes, access written and video explanations including 120+ hours of video with the creator of our course, Robin Singh, and much more. Students who purchase the Platinum Tutoring Package receive a full set of materials.
Whether students need a couple of hours of private tutoring to brush up on a few weak spots through some LSAT review or a more comprehensive series of one-on-one sessions, TestMasters can help. Our tutors have all scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an LSAC-administered LSAT, so they have the expertise to guide you through your LSAT prep. TestMasters tutors can help you to fix weak spots you have already identified or help you to identify more ways that you can study to improve your score.
The Law School Admission Test is typically the most important element of the law school admissions process. Although undergraduate GPA is also important, it usually doesn’t compare in importance to the LSAT. The LSAT is not only a standardized measure, it also tests the sorts of skills students need to do well in law school—namely the ability to reason effectively and read carefully.
Since its inception in 1991, TestMasters has helped over a hundred and fifty thousand students prepare for the LSAT.