Trinidad, Colorado LSAT Course offerings
TestMasters offers 160-hour (60 hours in-class plus 100 hours online) Live LSAT courses at select Colorado locations for Trinidad students interested in signing up for an in-person course. The TestMasters online course is the perfect option for all students who cannot enroll in an entire course but want the benefits of one of our LSAT preparation courses. Colorado students who would prefer to prepare for the LSAT one-on-one with a private tutor can either work exclusively with one of our LSAT private tutors or use tutoring to supplement a TestMasters course.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an actual Law School Admission Test
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including materials that contain over 8500 actual LSAT questions
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSATs and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
- Thorough homework assignments that contain real LSAT prep questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT review tools, and a systematic question type classification for all real LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for each reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score diagnostics, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, use the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- Over 160 hours of instructional videos by TestMasters founder Robin Singh, who holds the world record for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT Prep Tests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and study written explanations, sharpen argument evaluation skills with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including access to all previously released LSAT questions (over 8500 total)
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Systematic classification of every question type for every released LSAT question
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length diagnostics with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
During the term in which they are enrolled, TestMasters Trinidad students can audit LSAT classes at a different location by logging in to the Online Resource Center and printing individual audit passes. To change LSAT class locations for the duration of the course, Trinidad students should contact the TestMasters offices as soon as possible. As long as there is an opening in the LSAT class at the new location, students can switch free of charge.
Students can register for a TestMasters LSAT prep course online, over the phone, or in the TestMasters office. Students paying with a Visa, MasterCard or Discover debit or credit card can enroll with at least a $100 deposit online, over the phone, or by submitting their payment information on their submitted student enrollment agreement. Students paying with check or money order can mail their payment along with their student enrollment agreement to the TestMasters offices. All personal checks must be received no later than 10 days prior to the first class meeting. All other methods of payment can be made up until 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting.
If a student has academic questions about TestMasters LSAT prep materials they can email our dedicated Academic Assistance department and receive a response within 24 hours.
Every proctored diagnostic exam is available to students as soon as they receive their shipment of course materials. Students can always choose to self-proctor exams whenever it is convenient, although we recommend attending the scheduled proctored tests when possible. If there is a test administration at a different location that a student is able to attend, they can print an audit pass from the Online Resource Center and take the proctored exam with a different class.
If you intend to take a TestMasters LSAT course, you should not do any LSAT review before the LSAT course begins. Taking or studying for LSAT diagnostic tests before the TestMasters class begins will prematurely expose you to material that TestMasters uses in the course to expose students to the TestMasters methodology. We recommend that students wait until the LSAT prep course with TestMasters begins to ensure that they do not encounter duplicative material.
Tutoring is available in any city where a TestMasters live LSAT course is taking place. TestMasters LSAT tutors may also be available in other cities, but private LSAT tutoring is not guaranteed for those locations. If you would like to prepare for the LSAT with a TestMasters LSAT tutor but one isn’t available in your area, you can work with one remotely via the TestMasters online/telephonic tutoring service. Online/telephonic tutoring is done over the phone or through a service such as Skype, and students can schedule sessions with their LSAT tutor when it is most convenient for them.
In order to save their spot in a TestMasters LSAT prep course, students must make at least a $100 deposit. After making the initial down payment, students can pay their remaining balance in any number of installments up until one week prior to the first class meeting. In order to attend any LSAT preparation classes or receive the TestMasters LSAT prep books, students must pay their tuition in full and submit a signed copy of the student enrollment agreement by the registration deadline.
The LSAT is a standardized graduate admissions test that measures two skills that are crucial to a student’s success in law school: reading comprehension and critical reasoning. All students applying to ABA-approved law schools must take the test and submit their scores with their applications. The test takes place over the course of half a day and is administered four times a year.
Students who are scoring in a range they would be happy with on the actual test should sign up for the Law School Admission Test as soon as possible. Waiting until later will mean a greater risk of forgetting LSAT study strategies and techniques that are instrumental to success on the test. Students should consider how rolling admissions may affect their application when considering at what point during the admissions process to apply.
Robin Singh created TestMasters in 1991 and has continually worked to ensure that TestMasters is the best LSAT prep course available. Not only is Robin Singh himself the foremost expert on the LSAT, holding the world record for perfect LSAT scores, he also directs the TestMasters research and development department in creating coursebook updates every year.
The Law School Admission Test is offered four times annually. The test dates are scheduled on specific dates in February, June, September/October, and December.
Students formerly enrolled in the TestMasters LSAT prep course may use any of the LSAT preparation books or supplemental LSAT prep questions from their course. New TestMasters students may purchase the full-length course materials, with over 8,000 actual LSAT questions included in the five course volumes. On the Online Resource Center students can score diagnostic exams and view computerized score reports, take quizzes, and access hundreds of explanations (including 125 hours of LSAT prep videos). Students who purchase the Platinum Tutoring Package will automatically receive a full set of materials. Students who do not purchase the TestMasters course materials may use materials purchased directly from the LSAC during LSAT private tutoring sessions.
There are many ways that TestMasters tutors work with students to help them with their LSAT preparation. Some students who have already taken the TestMasters class sign up for private tutoring because they would like assistance understanding some of the toughest concepts they were exposed to in their classes. Other students sign up for private tutoring before doing any LSAT prep because they prefer to do their studying with a private tutor. For these students, TestMasters offers tutoring packages at a reduced rate.
The Law School Admission Test is typically the most important element of the law school admissions process. Although undergraduate GPA is also important, it usually doesn’t compare in importance to the LSAT. The LSAT is not only a standardized measure, it also tests the sorts of skills students need to do well in law school—namely the ability to reason effectively and read carefully.
Over 150,000 students have chosen TestMasters for their LSAT studying needs since 1991.