TestMasters LSAT Course offerings in Westminster, California
TestMasters offers a comprehensive Live LSAT course at select locations across California for students who would rather take a live course. Westminster-area students who are interested in enrolling in an LSAT preparation course with TestMasters but who are unable to attend an in-person course can still take advantage of the best LSAT preparation in the world with our in-depth Online LSAT Course. We also have individual tutors located throughout California for Westminster students who would prefer to focus on specific aspects of the test. Students can either work exclusively with a private LSAT tutor or supplement a TestMasters course with a private tutoring package.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an officially administered Law School Admission Test
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including materials that contain over 8500 real LSAT questions
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSATs and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
- Rigorous homework assignments that contain real LSAT prep questions, LSAT prep drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT study tools, and a systematic question type classification for all real LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for every reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—here, students can score diagnostics, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and read written explanations, study the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, search for questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- Over 160 hours of instructional videos by TestMasters founder Robin Singh, the world record-holder for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score diagnostic exams, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, sharpen argument evaluation skills with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 8500 real LSAT questions
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Systematic categorization of every question type for every released LSAT question
- Written or video explanations for every logic game, line reference notes for every reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length LSAT PrepTests and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
Audit passes are available to TestMasters students wishing to make up LSAT classes at a different location. TestMasters also permits Westminster LSAT students to permanently switch LSAT class location free of charge if there is space available in the new class location. Contacting the TestMasters offices immediately is the best way for you to ensure a spot in the new LSAT class to which you would like to transfer.
You must either pay the tuition in full or make a down payment of at least $100 to reserve your place in a TestMasters LSAT course location. If you choose the option to make a $100 deposit, you must pay the remainder of the tuition at least one week prior to the first class meeting. Students can enroll online or over the phone, and can pay using a Visa, MasterCard, and Discover debit or credit card, as well as checks and money orders. TestMasters only accepts personal checks that are received at least ten days prior to the first LSAT class meeting.
Students with questions outside of class can contact our Academic Assistance department to get their questions answered.
Students can make up diagnostic tests on their own or they can audit the exam with another class. Each proctored exam is provided in advance with your original shipment of course materials. If a student would like to take the test earlier they can do so by timing it themselves at home. Also, if there is another date and location that a student can audit, they may print out a corresponding audit pass for the proctored exam from their Online Resource Center.
If you plan to take the TestMasters LSAT prep course, you should not do any LSAT preparation on your own or with any other LSAT prep courses beforehand. When you enroll with TestMasters, you will gain access to all available LSAT prep questions (over 8500) and a comprehensive strategy for approaching these questions. If students begin to work through any material before the TestMasters class begins, it often causes students to waste time or develop bad LSAT study strategies.
TestMasters LSAT tutors are available in cities where live LSAT preparation classes are offered, and in other select cities. Students who live too far to meet with an LSAT tutor in-person can work with any one of our tutors nationwide through telephonic tutoring. Online/telephonic tutoring allows students to work remotely and at a time that is convenient for their schedule. For more information about tutoring, please call to speak with the Tutoring Coordinator at 800-696-5728.
The deadline to register for a TestMasters LSAT course is one week prior to the first class meeting. By that deadline students must complete their payments in order to attend class. Payments can be submitted in multiple installments through the TestMasters Online Resource Center, over the phone, or via regular mail.
The Law School Admission Test (LSAT) is a four hour, standardized test that is comprised of 2 logical reasoning, 1 logic games, 1 reading comprehension, and 1 experimental section. The LSAT gauges a student’s acquired reading and critical reasoning skills, and provides a standard measure by which law schools can evaluate applicants.
Once your LSAT study is complete and the material is still at the forefront of your mind, you should register for the test and take it as soon as possible. Waiting until late in the term could affect your application at schools with rolling admissions. However, if your scores on your LSAT prep tests are consistently below the score you would like to receive on the actual test, it might be worth waiting until a later administration.
TestMasters founder, Robin Singh, is the world’s leading expert on LSAT preparation. He holds the world record for the highest number of perfect LSAT scores (12) and leads a full-time research and development team in updating the TestMasters course materials every year.
There are only four LSAT administrations a year in February, June, September/October, and December.
TestMasters Full-Length LSAT and Platinum Private students receive a full set of LSAT preparation books. The five volumes include every question released by the LSAC since 1991, over 8000 questions in all. LSAT tutoring students who are not enrolled in either of these programs can purchase the TestMasters LSAT prep books separately. Students are also permitted to bring official LSAT PrepTests to their tutoring sessions.
One-on-one tutoring sessions provide students with an opportunity to work with an LSAT expert to identify and improve upon their weak areas. Students often use tutoring to supplement their TestMasters LSAT class, and those students come to their sessions having already targeted their weak areas. Other students may not be as certain of what their strengths and weaknesses are and so may request that their LSAT tutor assist them in identifying their weaknesses and developing a study plan to help them improve. TestMasters offers a number of tutoring packages for students interested in more than a few hours of tutoring. The TestMasters Platinum Package provides students premium LSAT preparation with a private tutor who will work with them to cover the entire TestMasters course at their own pace.
Although there are some exceptions to the rule, the vast majority of the time the score a student receives on the Law School Admission Test will determine more than any other individual factor where that student will be admitted to law school. Law schools also consider the undergraduate GPA to a degree, but it usually is far less critical than a student’s LSAT score. Since the skills that the LSAT is designed to test are learnable, LSAT preparation is a critical aspect of ensuring that students are as competitive as possible in the law school admission process.
Since 1991 more than 150,000 students have enrolled in TestMasters LSAT preparation classes.