TestMasters Courses in Newport Beach, California for the LSAT
Students in Newport Beach interested in signing up for one of our top-quality courses have the option of either taking our flagship Live LSAT Course at a location within California or else enrolling in our in-depth Online LSAT Course. TestMasters also offers private tutoring in other locations in the state of California for Newport Beach students who would prefer to prepare for the LSAT one-on-one. Students can either supplement a TestMasters course with additional tutoring hours or work exclusively with a private LSAT tutor.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an officially administered Law School Admission Test
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including access to all LSAT questions released by the LSAC (over 8500 questions)
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSAT Prep Tests with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
- Comprehensive homework assignments that contain real LSAT questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT study tools, and a systematic categorization of every question type for every released LSAT question
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, study the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, search for questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- More than 160 hours of LSAT prep videos by TestMasters founder Robin Singh, the world record-holder for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—here, you can score diagnostic exams, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, use the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including access to all previously released LSAT questions (over 8500 total)
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Systematic categorization of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for every reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length diagnostics with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
TestMasters students who need to audit a single lesson at a different location may do so by selecting and printing an audit pass. These can be found on the Online Resource Center. Students who would like to transfer permanently to a new LSAT class location during the same term are permitted to do so as long as there are spots available. To ensure a spot in the new location, students interested in transferring out of a Newport Beach LSAT class location should contact the TestMasters offices as soon as possible.
Students can register for a TestMasters LSAT prep course online, over the phone, or in the TestMasters office. Students paying with a Visa, MasterCard or Discover debit or credit card can enroll with at least a $100 deposit online, over the phone, or by submitting their payment information on their submitted student enrollment agreement. Students paying with check or money order can mail their payment along with their student enrollment agreement to the TestMasters offices. All personal checks must be received no later than 10 days prior to the first class meeting. All other methods of payment can be made up until 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting.
Included in the TestMasters Full-Length LSAT course is personalized email support and academic assistance provided by our qualified instructors.
In case a student cannot make an in-person diagnostic exam, the test may be taken whenever it is convenient by using the paper tests and answer sheets within the shipped course materials. The virtual proctor in the Online Resource Center may be used to time exams taken outside of class. Students also have the option of auditing a different diagnostic at another location. In order to do so students must print an audit pass from their Online Resource Center and provide it to the exam proctor at the alternate location.
Definitely not. Previewing the coursebook or attempting to do LSAT problems in the coursebook before attending the corresponding lesson is counterproductive for a number of reasons. In each lesson your instructor will introduce and discuss at length important concepts, strategies, and techniques for doing the LSAT problems in the coursebook. Students who attempt to do LSAT problems without the benefit of this information often develop bad habits and must spend precious time and energy breaking these habits before they are able to apply the proper techniques. In addition, our method of teaching involves challenging students with new material in class. This critical element of the course is lost if you have already worked through the material on your own.
LSAT private tutoring is available in any location that TestMasters offers the Full-Length LSAT course. Sometimes LSAT tutors are available in other cities, but tutoring availability is not guaranteed for all locations. Students can always secure an LSAT tutor by enrolling in TestMasters telephonic tutoring which is one-on-one tutoring conducted over the phone or a service such as Skype.
In order to save their spot in a TestMasters LSAT prep course, students must make at least a $100 deposit. After making the initial down payment, students can pay their remaining balance in any number of installments up until one week prior to the first class meeting. In order to attend any LSAT preparation classes or receive the TestMasters LSAT prep books, students must pay their tuition in full and submit a signed copy of the student enrollment agreement by the registration deadline.
The LSAT assesses a student’s abilities to reason and read critically. It plays a prominent role in the law school admissions process because it allows admissions departments to assess students on an even playing field. The LSAT consists of five sections including: logical reasoning (2), logic games (1), reading comprehension (1), and experimental (1). The test is administered four times a year and takes an average of 4 hours from start to finish.
Students should not take the Law School Admission Test until they feel ready to do so. If students are not scoring at or very near their ideal score, they should consider waiting to take the test. While it is best for students to take the test shortly after they have finished their LSAT study so that the strategies and techniques they have learned are easier to recall, students should nonetheless keep in mind that rolling admissions may affect the likelihood of admission to the law school of their choice.
The world’s leading authority on LSAT prep, Robin Singh, is the owner and author of the TestMasters course. Robin Singh has scored perfect scores on LSAC-administered LSATs 12 times, more than anyone else in the world. He, along with members of the research and development team work to update the TestMasters course materials annually.
The LSAT is only offered on specific dates set by the Law School Admission Council. The test is typically administered in February, June, September/October, and December.
Students may use any TestMasters LSAT study materials or materials purchased directly from the Law School Admission Council during tutoring sessions. For students who have previously taken a TestMasters course they may use any of the LSAT prep books or supplemental materials provided to them. Students new to TestMasters may purchase our full-length course materials. The full course materials include every question released by the LSAC since 1991, over 8000 questions in all. Students who purchase the full LSAT preparation materials will also have access to our Online Resource Center where they can score diagnostics and view computerized score reports, take quizzes, access written and video explanations including 120+ hours of video with the creator of our course, Robin Singh, and much more. Students who purchase the Platinum Tutoring Package receive a full set of materials.
Tutoring sessions are intended to give each student focused attention in the areas they need it most. Some students come to their tutoring sessions with specific weaknesses they would like to address; other students come into it with general goals in mind but less of an idea about what they would like to focus on in their LSAT preparation sessions. TestMasters LSAT tutors are able to help students in any situation to diagnose problem areas if necessary and then to work with them to improve through the course of their LSAT study.
Law schools tend to consider the LSAT as the single most important factor when determining who to admit. Having a great undergraduate GPA is helpful, but usually not as helpful as having an excellent LSAT score. Since the skills that the LSAT is designed to test—reading and reasoning skills—are learnable, even students with an undergraduate GPA that is less than ideal can compete for a spot at a top law school through their LSAT preparation.
TestMasters has provided over 150,000 students with the best LSAT prep course since 1991.