TestMasters LSAT Course offerings in Hawthorne, California
Students in Hawthorne who are looking for the most complete LSAT review course in the world have the option of either attending a TestMasters flagship Live LSAT Course at a location within California or else taking our state-of-the-art Online LSAT Course on their own schedule at their convenience. We also have individual tutors located in areas close to Hawthorne for students who would prefer to conduct their LSAT study one-on-one. Students can either study entirely with a private LSAT tutor or use a tutoring package in addition to a TestMasters LSAT course.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an actual LSAT
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including materials that contain over 9000 real LSAT questions
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSATs with comprehensive score reports available for each
- Thorough homework assignments that contain real LSAT prep questions, LSAT prep drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT study tools, and a systematic question type classification for every released LSAT question
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for every reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score diagnostics, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and read written explanations, use the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- Over 160 hours of instructional videos by TestMasters founder Robin Singh, the world record-holder for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score diagnostic exams, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and read written explanations, study the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 9000 actual LSAT questions
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Systematic question type classification for every released LSAT question
- Written or video explanations for every logic game, line reference notes for every reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length diagnostics and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
During the term in which they are enrolled, TestMasters Hawthorne students can audit LSAT classes at a different location by logging in to the Online Resource Center and printing individual audit passes. To change LSAT class locations for the duration of the course, Hawthorne students should contact the TestMasters offices as soon as possible. As long as there is an opening in the LSAT class at the new location, students can switch free of charge.
To enroll in a TestMasters LSAT prep course, students can pay the tuition in full or make a $100 deposit to save their seat at a particular location. The remaining course tuition must be paid by the registration deadline for the course, one week prior to the first class meeting. TestMasters accepts Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit or debit card payments, checks, and money orders. Please ensure that all personal checks are received no later than 10 days prior to the first class meeting, otherwise your payment cannot be processed. Students who complete their registration after the 7 day deadline will be assessed a $50 late registration fee.
Included in the TestMasters Full-Length LSAT course is personalized email support and academic assistance provided by our qualified instructors.
The TestMasters LSAT course includes 24 hours of proctored diagnostic testing on top of the 60 hours of live in-class instruction and 100 hours of online instruction. Six proctored diagnostic tests are scheduled at regular intervals throughout the course, but students who have scheduling conflicts can print out audit passes online to attend a proctored exam at a different location on a different day. If there are no available make-up exams in the area or they conflict with a student’s schedule, the exams can be self-administered at home and scored in the Online Resource Center.
You should not study LSAT prep questions on your own before taking TestMasters. The TestMasters LSAT course is comprehensive, so students who attempt to study LSAT questions or work through other LSAT books will be at risk of learning techniques that are inconsistent with the TestMasters LSAT studying techniques. Since TestMasters provides students with proven strategies for success on the LSAT as well as a copy of every LSAT question available (over 8000 questions), students who want to get the best LSAT preparation should invest themselves completely in the LSAT study materials that TestMasters provides.
Instructors are available for in-person LSAT private tutoring at each of the locations where a TestMasters class is held. It is possible that we have LSAT tutors available in other cities aside from where classes are offered, but tutoring is dependent on instructor availability. If we do not have an instructor based in your area, you can also work with a tutor remotely via our telephonic tutoring service.
Students can pay $100 in order to hold a spot in the TestMasters LSAT preparation course. After they have made the deposit, students can pay down the balance of their tuition in any number of installments. The entire LSAT course tuition must be paid in full no later than 7 days prior to the first class meeting.
The LSAT is a five-section standardized test comprised of 2 logical reasoning sections, 1 logic games section, 1 reading comprehension section, and 1 experimental section. Unlike other standardized tests, the LSAT is a skills based test, rather than a content based test, designed to assess a student’s critical reasoning and reading comprehension abilities. The LSAT is the most heavily weighted component of any student’s law school admission application.
Usually, it is best for students to take the test pretty soon after their LSAT preparation is complete, but there are a number of factors to keep in mind when deciding when to take the Law School Admission Test. If the schools you are applying to have rolling admissions, you should consider how this might impact your application. If you are planning to wait to take the test, consider how you will ensure that the materials are still fresh in your mind when you do take the test.
Robin Singh, the world’s leading expert in Law School Admission Test preparation, created TestMasters in 1991. Since then, he has dedicated himself to ensuring that TestMasters remains the world’s best LSAT preparation company by assiduously leading the TestMasters research and development team in continually updating the TestMasters course materials.
The Law School Admission Test is offered four times annually. The test dates are scheduled on specific dates in February, June, September/October, and December.
TestMasters only prepares students using official LSAT prep questions released from the LSAC. Students cannot use simulated LSAT questions or materials developed by other LSAT test prep courses in their tutoring sessions. Students are allowed to purchase LSAT PrepTests directly from the LSAC, or TestMasters course materials for use in their tutoring sessions.
One-on-one tutoring with a TestMasters LSAT tutor provides students with personal assistance on any LSAT prep questions—general or specific—that students struggle with. If students would like their private tutoring sessions to focus on a few problem areas they have, our tutors will readily assist them. If, on the other hand, students prefer to work through the core concepts on the LSAT in more detail, our tutors are well qualified to do so. Many students want their private tutor to diagnose their weaknesses and help them to eliminate those weaknesses throughout the course of their LSAT study. Since TestMasters tutors have all scored in the 98th percentile or higher on the LSAT and gone through a rigorous training program, they are all well-qualified to assist students in diagnosing students’ weaknesses and helping them to improve throughout the course of their LSAT preparation.
Although there are some exceptions to the rule, the vast majority of the time the score a student receives on the Law School Admission Test will determine more than any other individual factor where that student will be admitted to law school. Law schools also consider the undergraduate GPA to a degree, but it usually is far less critical than a student’s LSAT score. Since the skills that the LSAT is designed to test are learnable, LSAT preparation is a critical aspect of ensuring that students are as competitive as possible in the law school admission process.
TestMasters LSAT preparation courses have helped over 150,000 students to dramatically improve their LSAT scores.