Concord, California LSAT Prep Courses
Our innovative online course is the perfect option for Concord-area students who want a decisive edge on the LSAT. Our in-depth Live LSAT course is available in select California locations for Concord-area students interested in taking a traditional classroom course. Students in California who would like to conduct their LSAT study one-on-one with a private tutor can either study entirely with one of our LSAT private tutors or supplement a TestMasters LSAT course with private tutoring.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an officially administered Law School Admission Test
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 8500 actual LSAT questions
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSAT PrepTests with comprehensive score analyses available for each
- Rigorous homework assignments that contain real LSAT questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT study tools, and a systematic question type classification for all real LSAT questions
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—here, students can score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and study written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- Over 160 hours of LSAT prep videos by TestMasters founder Robin Singh, the world record-holder for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score diagnostics, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, search for questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete set of TestMasters course materials delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 8500 real LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Systematic question type classification for every released LSAT question
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length LSAT Prep Tests with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
If students need to make up individual LSAT classes, it is easy to do so by logging into the Online Resource Center and printing an audit pass. If students wish to permanently relocate to a new LSAT class location where space is available, they may do so without an additional charge. To switch from Concord to a new location, students should contact the TestMasters offices right away so we can reserve a spot in the new LSAT class location.
Students can register for a TestMasters LSAT prep course online, over the phone, or in the TestMasters office. Students paying with a Visa, MasterCard or Discover debit or credit card can enroll with at least a $100 deposit online, over the phone, or by submitting their payment information on their submitted student enrollment agreement. Students paying with check or money order can mail their payment along with their student enrollment agreement to the TestMasters offices. All personal checks must be received no later than 10 days prior to the first class meeting. All other methods of payment can be made up until 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting.
If a student has academic questions about TestMasters LSAT prep materials they can email our dedicated Academic Assistance department and receive a response within 24 hours.
If you know that you will not be able to attend a diagnostic exam ahead of time you can take the test early and score it in the Online Resource Center. Additionally, if another class is taking a diagnostic at a later date that does not conflict with your regular class schedule you may use one of your audit passes to sit in on the exam at that time.
You should not study LSAT prep questions on your own before taking TestMasters. The TestMasters LSAT course is comprehensive, so students who attempt to study LSAT questions or work through other LSAT books will be at risk of learning techniques that are inconsistent with the TestMasters LSAT studying techniques. Since TestMasters provides students with proven strategies for success on the LSAT as well as a copy of every LSAT question available (over 8000 questions), students who want to get the best LSAT preparation should invest themselves completely in the LSAT study materials that TestMasters provides.
LSAT tutoring is available in most major cities where a TestMasters LSAT course is being offered, and LSAT online/telephonic tutoring is offered for students worldwide. For availability in your city please contact the TestMasters office at 800-696-5728.
TestMasters registration policy allows students to make a $100 deposit to save their seat in a course. The registration deadline for any live TestMasters LSAT course is one week prior to the first class meeting. Students can make payments in any number of installments until that deadline online, over the phone, or by regular mail.
The LSAT is a standardized graduate admissions test that measures two skills that are crucial to a student’s success in law school: reading comprehension and critical reasoning. All students applying to ABA-approved law schools must take the test and submit their scores with their applications. The test takes place over the course of half a day and is administered four times a year.
You should register for the LSAT shortly after your LSAT study is complete and you are consistently reaching a score in your practice diagnostics that you would be happy with on your administered test. If you take the test before this point, you run a higher risk of not reaching your goal score. However, you should also consider that waiting longer to take the test may affect your chances of getting into your preferred law school due to rolling admissions.
Robin Singh, the creator of the TestMasters course and the foremost authority on LSAT preparation, has worked assiduously to ensure that the TestMasters course is the best LSAT preparation course available. The techniques and strategies that he has invented have set TestMasters apart as the most comprehensive and effective LSAT course and have allowed Robin Singh himself to achieve more perfect scores on the LSAT than anyone else in the world.
Unlike many other standardized graduate entrance exams, the LSAT is only administered a finite number of times a year. Test administrations occur in February, June, September/October, and December.
TestMasters Full-Length LSAT and Platinum Private students receive a full set of LSAT preparation books. The five volumes include every question released by the LSAC since 1991, over 8000 questions in all. LSAT tutoring students who are not enrolled in either of these programs can purchase the TestMasters LSAT prep books separately. Students are also permitted to bring official LSAT PrepTests to their tutoring sessions.
Whether students require only a few one-on-one tutoring hours of LSAT review to polish out some weak spots or a more intensive and directed study plan, TestMasters will be able to assist. TestMasters tutors can help students who have already prepared for the test on their own to fix weak spots they have identified or tutors can help students who are just beginning their LSAT study and need more help to identify what they can do to improve.
The score you receive on the Law School Admission Test is likely to have more of an impact on determining where you get into law school than will any other individual factor. Undergraduate GPA matters as well, but usually not nearly as much as does a student’s LSAT score. Because of this, students should devote a significant amount of time and energy to ensuring that they invest in the best LSAT preparation possible.
TestMasters has been helping students study for the LSAT for many years. Since 1991, over 150,000 students have taken TestMasters LSAT prep courses to reach their admissions goals.