Rogers, Arkansas LSAT Course offerings
Students in Rogers who are interested in enrolling in an LSAT preparation course have the option of attending a TestMasters’ comprehensive prep course at one of our Arkansas locations or else taking our innovative Online LSAT Course on their own schedule on their own schedule. Our private LSAT tutors are also available for students in Arkansas who would rather complete their LSAT study with an individual tutor. Students can either supplement a TestMasters LSAT course with private tutoring or choose to work exclusively with a private LSAT tutor.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an actual LSAT
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including access to all previously released LSAT questions (over 8500 total)
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSAT Prep Tests and access to comprehensive score reports for each
- Comprehensive homework assignments that contain real LSAT questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT study tools, and a systematic question type classification for every released LSAT question
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for every reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—here, students can score LSAT Prep Tests, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, study the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- More than 160 hours of LSAT prep videos featuring TestMasters founder Robin Singh, who holds the world record for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—here, you can score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and read written explanations, study the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including access to all LSAT questions released by the LSAC (over 8500 questions)
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Systematic question type classification for every released LSAT question
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for every reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length diagnostics and access to comprehensive score reports for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
During the term in which they are enrolled, TestMasters Rogers students can audit LSAT classes at a different location by logging in to the Online Resource Center and printing individual audit passes. To change LSAT class locations for the duration of the course, Rogers students should contact the TestMasters offices as soon as possible. As long as there is an opening in the LSAT class at the new location, students can switch free of charge.
Students can register for a TestMasters LSAT prep course online, over the phone, or in the TestMasters office. Students paying with a Visa, MasterCard or Discover debit or credit card can enroll with at least a $100 deposit online, over the phone, or by submitting their payment information on their submitted student enrollment agreement. Students paying with check or money order can mail their payment along with their student enrollment agreement to the TestMasters offices. All personal checks must be received no later than 10 days prior to the first class meeting. All other methods of payment can be made up until 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting.
In addition to extensive online resources, students enrolled in the TestMasters Full-Length LSAT course have access to the Academic Assistance department, which is staffed by our expert instructors. Students can utilize any of these tools to obtain answers to LSAT prep questions in the homework or lesson material.
Students who have prior commitments during a regularly scheduled diagnostic exam can audit a diagnostic on a different day and/or at a different location (if one is available) or make-up the test on their own time. Students can search for upcoming diagnostic exams on their Online Resource Center and print a corresponding audit pass. Otherwise, each proctored LSAT is available within their original shipment of study materials. For those students taking the exam on their own, it is advised to take the exam under proctored conditions and submit your answers online in order to obtain your personalized score report.
TestMasters does not recommend doing any LSAT prep before taking the TestMasters LSAT course. Our LSAT classes are intended to give students everything they need to feel completely prepared for the LSAT. Since our proven strategies and techniques afford students the best LSAT prep available, using other LSAT prep materials before taking the TestMasters course may cause students to acquire bad habits that must be unlearned in order for them to properly apply the TestMasters methodology.
Tutoring is available in any city where a TestMasters live LSAT course is taking place. TestMasters LSAT tutors may also be available in other cities, but private LSAT tutoring is not guaranteed for those locations. If you would like to prepare for the LSAT with a TestMasters LSAT tutor but one isn’t available in your area, you can work with one remotely via the TestMasters online/telephonic tutoring service. Online/telephonic tutoring is done over the phone or through a service such as Skype, and students can schedule sessions with their LSAT tutor when it is most convenient for them.
In order to save their spot in a TestMasters LSAT prep course, students must make at least a $100 deposit. After making the initial down payment, students can pay their remaining balance in any number of installments up until one week prior to the first class meeting. In order to attend any LSAT preparation classes or receive the TestMasters LSAT prep books, students must pay their tuition in full and submit a signed copy of the student enrollment agreement by the registration deadline.
The Law School Admission Test (LSAT) is a half-day, standardized test administered four times each year at designated testing centers throughout the world. All American Bar Association-approved law schools, most Canadian law schools, and many other law schools require applicants to take the LSAT as part of their admission process. It provides a standard measure of acquired reading and critical reasoning skills that law schools can use as one of several factors in assessing applicants.
Students should not take the Law School Admission Test until they feel ready to do so. If students are not scoring at or very near their ideal score, they should consider waiting to take the test. While it is best for students to take the test shortly after they have finished their LSAT study so that the strategies and techniques they have learned are easier to recall, students should nonetheless keep in mind that rolling admissions may affect the likelihood of admission to the law school of their choice.
Robin Singh is the owner and founder of TestMasters. He is the leading expert on LSAT prep and has gotten more perfect scores on the LSAT than anyone in the world. He heads a full-time research and development team that updates the TestMasters coursebooks each year.
There are only four available LSAT administrations each year and they include the February, June, September/October, and December administrations.
Tutoring students may only use LSAT prep materials purchased directly from the LSAC or from TestMasters. The full set of TestMasters LSAT materials, available for sale to TestMasters private tutoring students, include 5 course volumes (with over 8000 real LSAT questions), and access to our online resources which include hundreds of written, video, and audio explanations, psychometric quizzes and drills, and detailed score analysis for each LSAT practice test.
Some students come to tutoring sessions with a clear game plan of what they would like to do to improve. Other students know they would like assistance in their LSAT prep but are less sure about what their problem areas are. TestMasters tutors can help in either case. Our tutors are qualified to help students in any stage of their LSAT preparation to reach their goals.
A student’s LSAT score is more often than not the most critical single factor in the law school admissions process. Although undergraduate GPA is usually the second most important factor, it is far less important that a student’s LSAT score. This is why dedication to LSAT preparation is so critical. And since the LSAT tests learnable reasoning and reading skills, dedicated LSAT prep often makes it possible for students to make up for poor college performance and increase their chances of getting into top law schools.
TestMasters LSAT preparation courses have helped over 150,000 students to dramatically improve their LSAT scores.