TestMasters Courses in Paris, Arkansas for the LSAT
An ideal choice for students in the Paris area interested in signing up for an LSAT course with TestMasters is our state-of-the-art Online LSAT Course. In addition, TestMasters offers an 160-hour (60 hours in-class plus 100 hours online) Live LSAT course in select Arkansas locations for Paris students who are interested in taking a live course. Our private LSAT tutors are also available for students in Arkansas who want to do their LSAT study with an individual tutor. Students can either supplement a TestMasters course with a tutoring package or work exclusively with a private LSAT tutor.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an actual LSAT
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters coursebook and practice tests delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 8500 actual LSAT questions
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSAT Prep Tests with comprehensive score analyses available for each
- Rigorous homework assignments that contain real LSAT questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT review tools, and a systematic question type classification for every released LSAT question
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, sharpen argument evaluation skills with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- More than 160 hours of LSAT prep videos by TestMasters founder Robin Singh, the world record-holder for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score diagnostics, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and read written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access specific questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including access to all LSAT questions released by the LSAC (over 8500 questions)
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Systematic question type classification for every released LSAT question
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for every reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length LSATs and access to comprehensive score reports for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
TestMasters offers students many options for taking LSAT classes at alternate locations. One option students have is to attend individual classes at a different location. These students must first print out an audit pass and then present it to the LSAT instructor at the alternate location. Another option students have is to permanently relocate to an LSAT class in a different area. Students wishing to exercise this option should contact the TestMasters offices immediately to make sure there is space available in the new LSAT class location.
The cost to register for a TestMasters LSAT course is all inclusive, and students must complete their tuition payments in full no later than one week prior to their first class meeting. Students can pay the full course tuition upon registering for a course or simply make a $100 deposit to save their seat. TestMasters accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards, money orders, and checks (Please Note: personal checks will only be accepted until 10 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting).
The TestMasters Academic Assistance team is available to students anytime. Students can email TestMasters LSAT instructor questions and receive responses within 24 hours.
Every proctored diagnostic exam is available to students as soon as they receive their shipment of course materials. Students can always choose to self-proctor exams whenever it is convenient, although we recommend attending the scheduled proctored tests when possible. If there is a test administration at a different location that a student is able to attend, they can print an audit pass from the Online Resource Center and take the proctored exam with a different class.
Definitely not. Previewing the coursebook or attempting to do LSAT problems in the coursebook before attending the corresponding lesson is counterproductive for a number of reasons. In each lesson your instructor will introduce and discuss at length important concepts, strategies, and techniques for doing the LSAT problems in the coursebook. Students who attempt to do LSAT problems without the benefit of this information often develop bad habits and must spend precious time and energy breaking these habits before they are able to apply the proper techniques. In addition, our method of teaching involves challenging students with new material in class. This critical element of the course is lost if you have already worked through the material on your own.
Private tutoring is available in any location where the live TestMasters LSAT course is offered. If tutoring is not available in your area you can still work with a qualified TestMasters LSAT tutor through our online/telephonic tutoring program. If you are interested in LSAT private tutoring please contact the TestMasters Tutoring Coordinator at 800-696-5728.
The deadline to register for a TestMasters LSAT course is one week prior to the first class meeting. By that deadline students must complete their payments in order to attend class. Payments can be submitted in multiple installments through the TestMasters Online Resource Center, over the phone, or via regular mail.
The LSAT is a five-section standardized test comprised of 2 logical reasoning sections, 1 logic games section, 1 reading comprehension section, and 1 experimental section. Unlike other standardized tests, the LSAT is a skills based test, rather than a content based test, designed to assess a student’s critical reasoning and reading comprehension abilities. The LSAT is the most heavily weighted component of any student’s law school admission application.
Once your LSAT preptest scores continually reflect a score you would be happy getting on your actual test, you should sign up for the administered LSAT. There are a number of advantages to taking the test as soon as possible once you are prepared. First, the LSAT study material is fresh in your mind. Second, law schools that have rolling admissions will receive your completed application sooner.
The world’s leading authority on LSAT prep, Robin Singh, is the owner and author of the TestMasters course. Robin Singh has scored perfect scores on LSAC-administered LSATs 12 times, more than anyone else in the world. He, along with members of the research and development team work to update the TestMasters course materials annually.
Students cannot register for the LSAT on any given day. They must register for a specific LSAT test date in February, June, September/October, or December.
TestMasters only prepares students using officially licensed LSAT questions. Other than publications purchased directly from the Law School Admission Council, LSAT private tutoring students may not use materials other than the TestMasters course books in their tutoring sessions. If students do not want to purchase TestMasters LSAT course materials, they should buy real LSAT PrepTests from the LSAC to work through with their LSAT tutor.
There are many ways that TestMasters tutors work with students to help them with their LSAT preparation. Some students who have already taken the TestMasters class sign up for private tutoring because they would like assistance understanding some of the toughest concepts they were exposed to in their classes. Other students sign up for private tutoring before doing any LSAT prep because they prefer to do their studying with a private tutor. For these students, TestMasters offers tutoring packages at a reduced rate.
The most heavily weighted component of law school admissions for most law schools is a student’s LSAT score; GPA is a distant second. The LSAT receives the most weight both because it correlates most highly with first year law school grades and because it tests reasoning and reading skills students need for success in law school and in the practice of law. Since the LSAT is a learnable test, anyone who dedicates themselves to adequate LSAT prep can increase their competitiveness at their top choice law schools.
Since 1991 more than 150,000 students have enrolled in TestMasters LSAT preparation classes.