Morrilton, Arkansas LSAT Course offerings
TestMasters’ state-of-the-art online course is available for students in the Morrilton area who want every possible edge on the LSAT. For students interested in enrolling in an in-person course, we also offer TestMasters also offers a comprehensive Live LSAT course at locations within Arkansas. Our private LSAT tutors are also available for students in Arkansas who want to do their LSAT study one-on-one with a private tutor. Students can either study exclusively with a private LSAT tutor or supplement a TestMasters LSAT course with private tutoring.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an officially administered Law School Admission Test
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 8500 actual LSAT questions
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length diagnostic exams with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
- Comprehensive homework assignments that contain actual LSAT questions, LSAT prep drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT study tools, and a systematic categorization of every question type for every released LSAT question
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—here, you can score LSAT Prep Tests, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- More than 160 hours of LSAT prep videos by TestMasters founder Robin Singh, the world record-holder for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score diagnostic exams, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and read written explanations, sharpen argument evaluation skills with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, search for questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The complete set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including access to all LSAT questions released by the LSAC (over 8500 questions)
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Systematic classification of every question type for every released LSAT question
- Written or video explanations for every logic game, line reference notes for each reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length diagnostics with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
Students taking the TestMasters LSAT prep course can log in to the Online Resource Center to print audit passes in order to attend individual classes at a different location. Students in Morrilton who want to change locations permanently during the same term can do so at no additional charge as long as there is space available in the TestMasters class at the new location. Students wishing to make such a transfer should contact TestMasters right away so we can ensure that they have a spot in the new LSAT class location.
Students can register for a TestMasters LSAT prep course online, over the phone, or in the TestMasters office. Students paying with a Visa, MasterCard or Discover debit or credit card can enroll with at least a $100 deposit online, over the phone, or by submitting their payment information on their submitted student enrollment agreement. Students paying with check or money order can mail their payment along with their student enrollment agreement to the TestMasters offices. All personal checks must be received no later than 10 days prior to the first class meeting. All other methods of payment can be made up until 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting.
As students work through the LSAT prep materials outside of class they can contact our Academic Assistance department and receive a written response within 24 hours.
If you know that you will not be able to attend a diagnostic exam ahead of time you can take the test early and score it in the Online Resource Center. Additionally, if another class is taking a diagnostic at a later date that does not conflict with your regular class schedule you may use one of your audit passes to sit in on the exam at that time.
No. The TestMasters LSAT prep classes are designed to give you the best LSAT studying techniques and the most comprehensive LSAT preparation available, so working through any other prep books is not only unnecessary but in some cases may actually be counterproductive.
LSAT tutoring is available in most major cities where a TestMasters LSAT course is being offered, and LSAT online/telephonic tutoring is offered for students worldwide. For availability in your city please contact the TestMasters office at 800-696-5728.
TestMasters allows students to pay for an LSAT prep course in installments as long as they have completed at least a $100 deposit. In order for a student to attend LSAT review classes, the course tuition has to be paid in full no later than one week prior to the first scheduled LSAT class meeting. Payments can be mailed directly to the TestMasters offices, made directly on a student’s Online Resource Center, or made over the phone.
Students seeking admissions into law school must take the Law School Admission Test (LSAT). The LSAT is a standardized graduate entrance exam that is administered four times a year, and students have to option of taking the February LSAT, June LSAT, September LSAT/October LSAT, or December LSAT. This half-day test is designed to test two skills critical to success in law school: critical reasoning and reading comprehension. The test is broken down into one writing sample essay and five multiple choice sections: 2 logical reasoning, 1 logic games, 1 reading comprehension, and 1 experimental section.
Students ought to sign up for the Law School Admission Test as soon as they are ready (essentially, as soon as they are continually receiving practice LSAT test scores that are in a range they would consider acceptable on the actual LSAT). The materials are still fresh in students’ minds shortly after they have finished studying, making this an ideal time to take the test. Be sure to consider that many schools have rolling admissions, however, and that when you take the LSAT might affect your application.
In 1991, Robin Singh founded TestMasters and has been working to continually improve the course ever since. Robin Singh is the leading authority in the world on LSAT preparation, having received 12 perfect scores on LSAC-administered LSATs. He also heads a research and development team in updating the course materials at least once every year.
The LSAT is administered 4 times a year: February, June, September/October, and December.
Students may use any TestMasters LSAT study materials or materials purchased directly from the Law School Admission Council during tutoring sessions. For students who have previously taken a TestMasters course they may use any of the LSAT prep books or supplemental materials provided to them. Students new to TestMasters may purchase our full-length course materials. The full course materials include every question released by the LSAC since 1991, over 8000 questions in all. Students who purchase the full LSAT preparation materials will also have access to our Online Resource Center where they can score diagnostics and view computerized score reports, take quizzes, access written and video explanations including 120+ hours of video with the creator of our course, Robin Singh, and much more. Students who purchase the Platinum Tutoring Package receive a full set of materials.
One-on-one tutoring sessions provide students with an opportunity to work with an LSAT expert to identify and improve upon their weak areas. Students often use tutoring to supplement their TestMasters LSAT class, and those students come to their sessions having already targeted their weak areas. Other students may not be as certain of what their strengths and weaknesses are and so may request that their LSAT tutor assist them in identifying their weaknesses and developing a study plan to help them improve. TestMasters offers a number of tutoring packages for students interested in more than a few hours of tutoring. The TestMasters Platinum Package provides students premium LSAT preparation with a private tutor who will work with them to cover the entire TestMasters course at their own pace.
Generally, the Law School Admission Test is the most important thing students need to consider when applying to law schools; even more important than college GPA. Since the LSAT is designed to test skills students will be required to use in law school and as lawyers, students who invest time in studying for the LSAT will be at an advantage not only in the law school admissions process but also in the course of their legal career.
TestMasters LSAT preparation courses have helped over 150,000 students to dramatically improve their LSAT scores.