TestMasters Little Flock, Arkansas LSAT Prep Courses
Students in Little Flock who are interested in taking a traditional live LSAT course can choose to sign up for our in-depth Live LSAT Course in select locations in Arkansas. Our state-of-the-art online course is also available for students in Little Flock who want the finest and most comprehensive LSAT course in the world but cannot schedule an entire course. We also have private tutors located near Little Flock for students who would like to do their LSAT study with a dedicated tutor. Students can either study exclusively with a private LSAT tutor or use a tutoring package to supplement a TestMasters LSAT course.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an officially administered LSAT
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including access to all LSAT questions released by the LSAC (over 8500 questions)
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSATs and access to comprehensive score reports for each
- Thorough homework assignments that contain actual LSAT questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT review tools, and a systematic question type classification for every released LSAT question
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for every reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and study written explanations, use the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- More than 160 hours of instructional videos featuring TestMasters founder Robin Singh, the world record-holder for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT Prep Tests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and study written explanations, study the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters course materials delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 8500 real LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Systematic classification of every question type for all real LSAT questions
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for every reading comprehension passage, and written, video or audio explanations for many logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length diagnostic exams and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
If you would like to attend a single class at an alternate location, you may log in to the Online Resource Center of our website and print out an audit pass, which you must present to the class instructor at the alternate location along with your photo ID. If you would like to switch locations permanently, you may do so at no additional charge, as long as the class at the original location and the class at the new location are running on concurrent schedules and there is space available at the new location. If you decide that you would like to transfer from one class to another, please contact us immediately so that we can reserve a space for you at the new location.
If you would like to register for a TestMasters LSAT prep course you can either pay in full or pay the $100 deposit to save your seat. You can make your payments using an accepted credit or debit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover), checks, or money orders. The deadline to complete your payment with a debit/credit card, cashier’s check, or money order is 7 days prior to the first class meeting; the deadline to complete your payment with a personal check is 10 days prior to the first class meeting.
TestMasters students have a number of different resources at their disposal if they would like to ask instructors questions about their LSAT prep materials or individual LSAT prep questions. Students are encouraged to ask questions during each class lesson, and can also contact our Academic Assistance department with any questions outside of class.
As students progress through the TestMasters LSAT course they will take six proctored diagnostic exams to track their progress on the test. Students with conflicts during any of those scheduled exams can audit the test with a different class by printing out an audit pass from the Online Resource Center, or they can take the test on their own and score it in the Online Resource Center.
Any student who is interested in signing up for the TestMasters LSAT course should not begin studying for the LSAT on their own or with any other LSAT prep courses. The TestMasters course is designed to allow students to absorb the TestMasters techniques and strategies by working through a vast amount of material. Students may pick up bad habits by studying on their own or working with other companies’ LSAT preparation materials.
TestMasters LSAT tutors are available in cities where live LSAT preparation classes are offered, and in other select cities. Students who live too far to meet with an LSAT tutor in-person can work with any one of our tutors nationwide through telephonic tutoring. Online/telephonic tutoring allows students to work remotely and at a time that is convenient for their schedule. For more information about tutoring, please call to speak with the Tutoring Coordinator at 800-696-5728.
Students can register for a TestMasters LSAT course by making a $100 down payment. The course tuition can then be paid in any number of installments up until a week prior to the start of the course. Students must be paid in full no later than 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting in order to receive their TestMasters LSAT preparation books and to attend class.
The LSAT is a requirement for students applying to American Bar Association (ABA)-approved law schools. It is a standard measurement of a student’s reading and critical reasoning skills, which are correlated to a student’s success in law school. Students must complete this half-day exam and submit their scores with their law school applications. The LSAT is administered by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC) four times annually.
Students should not take the Law School Admission Test until they feel ready to do so. If students are not scoring at or very near their ideal score, they should consider waiting to take the test. While it is best for students to take the test shortly after they have finished their LSAT study so that the strategies and techniques they have learned are easier to recall, students should nonetheless keep in mind that rolling admissions may affect the likelihood of admission to the law school of their choice.
TestMasters was founded by Robin Singh, the world’s foremost authority on LSAT prep. Robin Singh has achieved a world record of 12 perfect scores on the LSAT and heads a research and development team in yearly updates to the TestMasters LSAT course materials.
You can sign-up for any of the following four LSAT administrations if you are taking the LSAT: February, June, September or October (depending on year), and December.
TestMasters only prepares students using official LSAT prep questions released from the LSAC. Students cannot use simulated LSAT questions or materials developed by other LSAT test prep courses in their tutoring sessions. Students are allowed to purchase LSAT PrepTests directly from the LSAC, or TestMasters course materials for use in their tutoring sessions.
Tutoring sessions are intended to give each student focused attention in the areas they need it most. Some students come to their tutoring sessions with specific weaknesses they would like to address; other students come into it with general goals in mind but less of an idea about what they would like to focus on in their LSAT preparation sessions. TestMasters LSAT tutors are able to help students in any situation to diagnose problem areas if necessary and then to work with them to improve through the course of their LSAT study.
The Law School Admission Test tends to be weighted by law schools more heavily than any other single factor in the law school admissions process. A student’s grade point average in college can also be important, but is generally not nearly as important and the LSAT. The LSAT, as a standardized test, serves as somewhat of an equalizer and affords even students with mediocre undergraduate GPAs an opportunity to rigourously study LSAT material and thereby compete successfully for a spot at a top law school.
Since 1991 TestMasters has helped over 150,000 students reach their admissions goals by providing them with the best LSAT preparation course.