TestMasters Courses in England, Arkansas for the LSAT
Our innovative online course is the perfect option for England students interested in taking a TestMasters LSAT course. TestMasters also offers Live LSAT courses within Arkansas for students interested in enrolling in a live course. Arkansas students who would rather prepare for the LSAT one-on-one with a private tutor can either study exclusively with one of our LSAT private tutors or supplement a TestMasters course with a private tutoring package.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in the 98th percentile or higher on an officially administered Law School Admission Test
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters coursebook and practice tests delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 8500 actual LSAT questions
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length LSATs with comprehensive score reports available for each
- Comprehensive homework assignments that contain actual LSAT questions, LSAT prep drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT review tools, and a systematic question type classification for every released LSAT question
- Access to TestMasters’ copyrighted methods and techniques
- Written or video explanations for every logic game, line reference notes for every reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and read written explanations, improve their understanding of arguments with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and review academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- Over 160 hours of instructional videos by TestMasters founder Robin Singh, the world record-holder for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score diagnostic exams, examine score reports, take psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and read written explanations, use the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, access questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters course materials delivered free via courier, including access to all LSAT questions released by the LSAC (over 8500 questions)
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Systematic categorization of every question type for every released LSAT question
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length diagnostics with comprehensive score analyses available for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
Audit passes are available to TestMasters students wishing to make up LSAT classes at a different location. TestMasters also permits England LSAT students to permanently switch LSAT class location free of charge if there is space available in the new class location. Contacting the TestMasters offices immediately is the best way for you to ensure a spot in the new LSAT class to which you would like to transfer.
If you would like to register for a TestMasters LSAT prep course you can either pay in full or pay the $100 deposit to save your seat. You can make your payments using an accepted credit or debit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover), checks, or money orders. The deadline to complete your payment with a debit/credit card, cashier’s check, or money order is 7 days prior to the first class meeting; the deadline to complete your payment with a personal check is 10 days prior to the first class meeting.
Students with questions outside of class can contact our Academic Assistance department to get their questions answered.
Students who miss a scheduled diagnostic exam have a few alternatives if they would like to make up the test. First, they can self administer the test using our virtual proctor or another accurate timer. Second, students can use one of their audit passes to attend a different classes’ scheduled exam on a different day.
TestMasters does not recommend doing any LSAT prep before taking the TestMasters LSAT course. Our LSAT classes are intended to give students everything they need to feel completely prepared for the LSAT. Since our proven strategies and techniques afford students the best LSAT prep available, using other LSAT prep materials before taking the TestMasters course may cause students to acquire bad habits that must be unlearned in order for them to properly apply the TestMasters methodology.
TestMasters LSAT tutors are available for in-person tutoring in locations where we hold classes. Sometimes we can accommodate LSAT tutoring requests in other cities, but LSAT private tutoring is dependent on instructor availability. Alternatively, students can work one-on-one with a TestMasters LSAT tutor in any location they happen to be through our telephonic tutoring service.
In order to reserve a place in a TestMasters LSAT preparation course, students have to complete at least a $100 down payment. Students can then make payments in installments up until the registration deadline, 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. Payments can be submitted via regular mail to the TestMasters office, online, or over the phone.
The Law School Admission is a required examination for students applying to law school. The LSAT takes place four times a year and is administered over half a day. The exam is often used as an equalizer in law school admissions as it provides law schools with a standard measurement of each applicant’s critical reasoning and reading skills.
TestMasters typically recommends that students take the Law School Admission Test soon after preparing for it as long as they feel ready to do so because the study strategies are still at the forefront of students’ minds at this point. If students are not yet consistently reaching scores on their practice LSATs that they would be happy with on the actual test, however, it might be worth waiting and studying for the LSAT longer. All students should consider whether the schools they are applying to have rolling admissions when determining the best time to take the test and send in applications.
Robin Singh is the creator of TestMasters. He is the world’s top expert on LSAT prep as is evidenced by his 12 perfect scores on LSAC-administered LSATs-more than anyone else in the world. Robin Singh continues to develop the course each year by updating the TestMasters course materials with the assistance of a full-time research and development team.
Students can register for the LSAT for the February, June, September/October, or December administrations.
When meeting privately with a TestMasters LSAT tutor, students can work with either TestMasters course materials or official Law Services PrepTests, both of which contain only authentic LSAT prep questions. TestMasters instructors do not tutor students with simulated LSAT questions or materials developed by other test preparation companies. Students not enrolled in the TestMasters LSAT Course may purchase LSAT prep books directly from TestMasters.
Some students come to tutoring sessions with a clear game plan of what they would like to do to improve. Other students know they would like assistance in their LSAT prep but are less sure about what their problem areas are. TestMasters tutors can help in either case. Our tutors are qualified to help students in any stage of their LSAT preparation to reach their goals.
Generally, the Law School Admission Test is the most important thing students need to consider when applying to law schools; even more important than college GPA. Since the LSAT is designed to test skills students will be required to use in law school and as lawyers, students who invest time in studying for the LSAT will be at an advantage not only in the law school admissions process but also in the course of their legal career.
Since 1991 TestMasters has helped over 150,000 students reach their admissions goals by providing them with the best LSAT preparation course.