TestMasters De Witt, Arkansas LSAT Prep Courses
Students in De Witt who are interested in taking a course with TestMasters have the option of either attending our comprehensive Live LSAT Course at a location in the state of Arkansas or else enrolling in our state-of-the-art Online LSAT Course. Students in Arkansas who would like to complete their LSAT study with a dedicated tutor can either work exclusively with one of our LSAT private tutors or use a tutoring package in addition to a TestMasters course.
Full Length LSAT Course
- 160 hours of instruction (60 in class and 100 online)
- Instructors who have scored in at least the 98th percentile on an officially administered Law School Admission Test
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters coursebook and practice tests delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 9000 real LSAT questions
- Six proctored (and twelve additional) full-length diagnostics with comprehensive performance analyses available for each
- Rigorous homework assignments that contain real LSAT questions, LSAT study drills, numerous analyses and other LSAT review tools, and a systematic question type classification for all real LSAT questions
- Access to the best LSAT preparation methods and techniques in the world
- Written or video explanations for each logic game, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for numerous logical reasoning questions
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in the TestMasters Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score LSAT PrepTests, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, watch instructional videos and read written explanations, use the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, locate questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and read special bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Online LSAT Course
- More than 160 hours of instructional videos featuring TestMasters founder Robin Singh, the world record-holder for perfect scores on the LSAT
- Full access to the LSAT study tools in our Online Resource Center—use the Online Resource Center to score diagnostics, examine score reports, study LSAT vocabulary with psychometric quizzes, view instructional videos and read written explanations, sharpen argument evaluation skills with the Flawed Methods of Reasoning database, search for questions using the LSAT Search Engine, and receive academic bulletins concerning the LSAT and law school admissions
- The comprehensive set of TestMasters LSAT materials delivered free via courier, including licensed use of over 9000 actual LSAT questions
- Access to TestMasters’ proven methods and techniques
- Systematic classification of every question type for every released LSAT question
- Written or video explanations for all logic games, line reference notes for each reading comp passage, and written, video or audio explanations for selected logical reasoning questions
- Eighteen full-length diagnostics and access to comprehensive score analyses for each
- 24/7 Academic Support from our LSAT faculty
Frequently Asked Questions
If you would like to attend a single class at an alternate location, you may log in to the Online Resource Center of our website and print out an audit pass, which you must present to the class instructor at the alternate location along with your photo ID. If you would like to switch locations permanently, you may do so at no additional charge, as long as the class at the original location and the class at the new location are running on concurrent schedules and there is space available at the new location. If you decide that you would like to transfer from one class to another, please contact us immediately so that we can reserve a space for you at the new location.
Students can register for a TestMasters LSAT prep course online, over the phone, or in the TestMasters office. Students paying with a Visa, MasterCard or Discover debit or credit card can enroll with at least a $100 deposit online, over the phone, or by submitting their payment information on their submitted student enrollment agreement. Students paying with check or money order can mail their payment along with their student enrollment agreement to the TestMasters offices. All personal checks must be received no later than 10 days prior to the first class meeting. All other methods of payment can be made up until 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting.
Students will have the opportunity to receive personalized support from our faculty via email.
The TestMasters LSAT course includes 24 hours of proctored diagnostic testing on top of the 60 hours of live in-class instruction and 100 hours of online instruction. Six proctored diagnostic tests are scheduled at regular intervals throughout the course, but students who have scheduling conflicts can print out audit passes online to attend a proctored exam at a different location on a different day. If there are no available make-up exams in the area or they conflict with a student’s schedule, the exams can be self-administered at home and scored in the Online Resource Center.
Definitely not. Previewing the coursebook or attempting to do LSAT problems in the coursebook before attending the corresponding lesson is counterproductive for a number of reasons. In each lesson your instructor will introduce and discuss at length important concepts, strategies, and techniques for doing the LSAT problems in the coursebook. Students who attempt to do LSAT problems without the benefit of this information often develop bad habits and must spend precious time and energy breaking these habits before they are able to apply the proper techniques. In addition, our method of teaching involves challenging students with new material in class. This critical element of the course is lost if you have already worked through the material on your own.
TestMasters LSAT tutors are available in cities where live LSAT preparation classes are offered, and in other select cities. Students who live too far to meet with an LSAT tutor in-person can work with any one of our tutors nationwide through telephonic tutoring. Online/telephonic tutoring allows students to work remotely and at a time that is convenient for their schedule. For more information about tutoring, please call to speak with the Tutoring Coordinator at 800-696-5728.
To save your seat in a TestMasters LSAT prep course you can simply make a $100 deposit. The deadline to complete your payments is 7 days prior to the first LSAT class meeting. Payments can be made in installments on the Online Resource Center, over the phone, or by mailing your payments to the TestMasters office. All students must complete their payments by the registration deadline in order to attend any live LSAT classes.
The Law School Admission Test is a standardized law school entrance exam that consists of logical reasoning, logic games, and reading comprehension questions. The LSAT is administered four times throughout the year and is typically a half-day commitment. All ABA approved law schools in the US and some law schools abroad require students to take the LSAT and submit their scores with the applications.
Ideally, students should take the Law School Admission Test when they feel they have done adequate LSAT preparation (when their practice test scores consistently match their goal score). Once prepared, students should consider when they are planning to apply to law school and how rolling admissions may affect their application. It is generally best for prepared students to take the LSAT as soon as possible, while the material is fresh in their mind.
TestMasters was founded by Robin Singh, the world’s foremost authority on LSAT prep. Robin Singh has achieved a world record of 12 perfect scores on the LSAT and heads a research and development team in yearly updates to the TestMasters LSAT course materials.
There are only four LSAT administrations a year in February, June, September/October, and December.
Tutoring students may only use LSAT prep materials purchased directly from the LSAC or from TestMasters. The full set of TestMasters LSAT materials, available for sale to TestMasters private tutoring students, include 5 course volumes (with over 8000 real LSAT questions), and access to our online resources which include hundreds of written, video, and audio explanations, psychometric quizzes and drills, and detailed score analysis for each LSAT practice test.
Tutoring sessions with TestMasters provide students individualized attention to help them with their LSAT prep. Many students use their tutoring sessions to address specific weaknesses they have identified in their LSAT preparation courses. There are also students who have a general idea of what they would like to accomplish, but aren’t sure exactly how to reach their LSAT preparation goals. TestMasters LSAT tutors can work with both types of students to help them develop and hone their test-taking skills and enable them to walk into their test center confidently on test day.
Law schools generally weigh the Law School Admission Test more heavily than any other single factor—including college GPA—in the law school admissions process. Reading and reasoning skills are among the most important ones for law students and lawyers, and the LSAT is designed to test primarily these skills. Since any student can learn to improve their reading and reasoning skills over time, those wishing to increase their LSAT score substantially can do so through rigorous LSAT preparation.
Since 1991 over a hundred and fifty thousand students have taken TestMasters for their LSAT preparation needs.